Re: Heretical Question

  • jmn36210
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 31 8:38 PM

      Bradford wrote:

      "So the darkening black cloud that eclipses the Sun Bright Christ Angel, King
      of the Angels, that is that all of us who sit in our armchairs, me and all Anthros,
      and the world community, wrapped in the materialism, the unconscious racism,
      the nuclear worship and fear of the god we created in place of the Christ, the
      Ahrimanic Sun, which we worship, <snip>

      If the Angel Etheric Christ Being can rise and the gifts of the greatest insights
      pass by unnoticed by the cognitive community of humanity, than individual
      human angels can be sucked down and eclipsed and experience their own
      form of crucifixion." <snip>

      Bradford's following statement is a spiritual (atomic) bombshell:

      "...the god we created in place of the Christ, the Ahrimanic Sun..."

      In other words, what if the Ahrimanic Sun *did* take the place of the Christ
      --- in the literal sense?

      What if --- a decisive time frame in the 20th century [1933-1945] was a
      13-year-long eclipse --- ending with the emergence of an *outer* Sun
      [the occult Triple Sun] --- because the *inner* Sun was successfully
      "nipped in the bud" (a real possibility that Rudolf Steiner clearly alluded to)?

      Jean-Marc [advocatus diaboli]

      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > trap of countries insisting that nobody, but nobody is allowed to
      > question Israel... who maintains a hard line sleeping position and
      > deliberate black lodge encouraged sanction on stubborn unconscious
      > racism and insists upon it and promotes it and locks people into all
      > sorts of disturbing, violent and murderous political intrigues in the
      > name of Ahriman... promote and anyone who cannot get what Steiner has
      > brought in the above quote encourages some unconscious blood baloney
      > that has little to do with the Schooling that the Risen Angelic Christ
      > Being has called upon for humanity and their Angels to learn.
      >
      > A Manichean principle that has penetrated darkness, that has absorbed
      > the immense darkness...and what ultimate Ahrimanic Sun darkness is in
      > the nuclear issue? What sadistic torture is in the Asuric issue? What
      > down in the dregs is the literal opposition of the Sun Itself, the
      > Sorathian issue to do with the Etheric Risen Christ and the second
      > crucifixion? We either go forward with Spiritual Science or we can go
      > to sleep in the Swedenborg images of Porno-eroticism and never see the
      > mighty spiritual being behind every human being. Humanity presently has
      > bluntly refused to come to terms with the Science of Reincarnation as a
      > stimulus to understanding the great and the flawed and the mighty
      > lessons that Angels themselves are revealing and hoping to reveal daily
      > in every human encounter.
      >
      > But instead we slowly let our blood become Ahrimanized and our Angel
      > fall and become absorbed into the darkness, unable in our darkened
      > consciousness to understand the signals, the bridge into higher and
      > more intimate human cognition. The Ahrimanic forces are waiting to make
      > pets of our higher human intelligence and suck down our Angels. The
      > Ahrimanic beings can't wait to enslave, even for a short time, the
      > Angelic faculties down, sucked down into the darkened and nuclear
      > Intellectual Soul. If the Angel Etheric Christ Being can rise and the
      > gifts of the greatest insights pass by unnoticed by the cognitive
      > community of humanity, than individual human angels can be sucked down
      > and eclipsed and experience their own form of crucifixion. We look upon
      > Judith von Halle and the visible stigmata, but once the Angelic
      > community has been taught the tragedy of how the Christ was crucified in
      > the Angelic world via human thought and failure of human intuition to
      > connect to their Angels... we realize that the lessons of the gods and
      > the lessons of death and the pivotal dramatic impact of should humanity
      > continue to produce a stream of enhanced darkness, the Angels themselves
      > will experience a death not unlike the second crucifixion that Christ
      > experienced. Are we are brothers keepers? Are we the source of our
      > Angels demise and fall? Can Ahriman suck down our Angels for a short
      > time into the darkness of our human will?
      >
      > Anthro's, this is past the year 2000 and we are here!

    • carol
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 11, 2008

        Bradford: ""But Steiner described to the Priests that the St. John Revelation, Time document out of Oriphiel's Time Schooling reveals a mighty Main Lesson Plan that reveals the unfolding of Time within the cosmic planetary mysteries. That humanity is now faced with the task of meeting the very Beasts that arise up from humanity...."

        Yes oh yes, and the Beast even has begun a new 'lesson' for us all, for every new waking day to come. <What will  the weather be today?>

        Last weekend, I worked at a evening party in which at one point I spoke with a couple who lived in the country 1  1/2hrs away, just as they were heading out to leave around 1:30 am. I asked them why they weren't simply staying the night (the woman's neice's house is quite large) and received the answer that they had to be back to be able to check the 'sugar' first thing in the morning. That is, the sap from the maple trees. I told them that I'd seen a weather forecast calling for temperatures approaching 15 ' C within a few days. The husband seemed unimpressed, this seemed inconceivable to him, that is, that 'Nature' would skip an important and basic step (cold nights, slightly mild days) on it's journey into Spring. (I admired his idealization of his past Nature experience, it's about the only thing that's left...)

        I think the guy is right to stick with the truths  'Nature' impressed upon his soul for some 60 Springs he's greeting thus fa. However, the poor guy appears  tragically oblivious a great  'new' FACT which has snuck upon US over the past few years.

        This morning I remembered the manner in which Nature brings in weather systems- somewhat in the likeness of a wave  advancing towards a shore, one wave with it's own individuality arrives from here, another distinct one, from over there, in 5 days from now;  and where  most take days to develop the variants which make up their  particular 'caracter' as they move in and out through geographic settings.

        And then, I recognized how in everyday living, aspects of distinct 'etheric streams' approach our souls for defined periods, one here another in a few days from now, in order to feed our substrata souls with impressions and forces which correspond to our individual karmic needs.

        In the likeness of a wave, temporary and expancive,  with others to follow, similar to the life force behind  'freeflowing' Nature.

        THIS REALLY is no longer the case,  crazy as it may seem.  Freeflowing Nature is perhaps given a few hours if that perhaps once or twice a week. Ahriman stands to 'instruct' on the particulars of the given days weather system. THIS IS NEW!!

        Also, those distinct shadings belonging to specific etheric streams which appear to 'freely' approach our souls at given times, and at the substrata level also risk being 'trampled on and  corrupted' by overly densified Ahrimanic spiritual forces. THIS IS ALSO NEW!!

        Since year 2000, but more specifically since the end of 2004, our lives have, with amazing intensity, become subject to a refreshed great Ahrimanic presence- and from what I can tell, one which bears a vital force defined by confinement and the darkness of chaos,  deception with a looming promise of bodily injury be it  physical abuse (torture) or man made disease.

        Among the various trials I personally naviguated this week,  came about as a result of my 'daring' to view an old interview hosted by Ernst Zundel which had been freshly posted on Rense.com. Coincidence or what? For the very first time in all the years that I've had internet service, my signal was CUT at the source!! It came back a little later following a phone call to Bell, in which a recorded message stated that Montreal service was experiencing technical problems. OK??  Regardless, I swear, I really don't want 'problems' with anyone, certainly not 'authority' so I've resolved to definetely NOT chance trying to view the rest of the 3 part interview.....

        Gee,  it's Friday,  April 11, 2008 and I've had it reinforced more than ever that IN THIS LIFE I have choices,  and then again,  I CHOOSE.