A Mystery

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2008
      Elfkinszee wrote:

      Theres a saying I wouldnt go near him with a bargepole..

      It means a very long distance. I should apply this to your letters,
      its not what is written, its the place they come from in inner space I
      expect.

      Not to worry, its just one of those things I guess..

      A mystery

      "A mystery indeed. Did you know that I live at the end of the western
      hemisphere? This is true. I live in the oldest town in the territory
      of Washington, which sits on the 47th parallel directly across from
      Dornach. Maybe that's the inner space you can't recognize, and
      refuse".