Heretical Question

  • jmn36210
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 23, 2008

      What if --- Judith von Halle, the *stigmatized* German Anthroposophist,
      was a living symbol, the visible *revelation* of an occult tragedy,
      the *materialization* of a spiritual apocalypse: that of Anthroposophia [the
      supersensible Being] crucified on its Cross, i.e., on its earthly physical body
      (the AS, in the strict sense of the word - the community of all incarnated human
      souls drawn to Anthroposophically oriented Spiritual Science because of their
      [privileged!] karma, in the broad sense of the word)?

      Jean-Marc
    • carol
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 11, 2008

        Bradford: ""But Steiner described to the Priests that the St. John Revelation, Time document out of Oriphiel's Time Schooling reveals a mighty Main Lesson Plan that reveals the unfolding of Time within the cosmic planetary mysteries. That humanity is now faced with the task of meeting the very Beasts that arise up from humanity...."

        Yes oh yes, and the Beast even has begun a new 'lesson' for us all, for every new waking day to come. <What will  the weather be today?>

        Last weekend, I worked at a evening party in which at one point I spoke with a couple who lived in the country 1  1/2hrs away, just as they were heading out to leave around 1:30 am. I asked them why they weren't simply staying the night (the woman's neice's house is quite large) and received the answer that they had to be back to be able to check the 'sugar' first thing in the morning. That is, the sap from the maple trees. I told them that I'd seen a weather forecast calling for temperatures approaching 15 ' C within a few days. The husband seemed unimpressed, this seemed inconceivable to him, that is, that 'Nature' would skip an important and basic step (cold nights, slightly mild days) on it's journey into Spring. (I admired his idealization of his past Nature experience, it's about the only thing that's left...)

        I think the guy is right to stick with the truths  'Nature' impressed upon his soul for some 60 Springs he's greeting thus fa. However, the poor guy appears  tragically oblivious a great  'new' FACT which has snuck upon US over the past few years.

        This morning I remembered the manner in which Nature brings in weather systems- somewhat in the likeness of a wave  advancing towards a shore, one wave with it's own individuality arrives from here, another distinct one, from over there, in 5 days from now;  and where  most take days to develop the variants which make up their  particular 'caracter' as they move in and out through geographic settings.

        And then, I recognized how in everyday living, aspects of distinct 'etheric streams' approach our souls for defined periods, one here another in a few days from now, in order to feed our substrata souls with impressions and forces which correspond to our individual karmic needs.

        In the likeness of a wave, temporary and expancive,  with others to follow, similar to the life force behind  'freeflowing' Nature.

        THIS REALLY is no longer the case,  crazy as it may seem.  Freeflowing Nature is perhaps given a few hours if that perhaps once or twice a week. Ahriman stands to 'instruct' on the particulars of the given days weather system. THIS IS NEW!!

        Also, those distinct shadings belonging to specific etheric streams which appear to 'freely' approach our souls at given times, and at the substrata level also risk being 'trampled on and  corrupted' by overly densified Ahrimanic spiritual forces. THIS IS ALSO NEW!!

        Since year 2000, but more specifically since the end of 2004, our lives have, with amazing intensity, become subject to a refreshed great Ahrimanic presence- and from what I can tell, one which bears a vital force defined by confinement and the darkness of chaos,  deception with a looming promise of bodily injury be it  physical abuse (torture) or man made disease.

        Among the various trials I personally naviguated this week,  came about as a result of my 'daring' to view an old interview hosted by Ernst Zundel which had been freshly posted on Rense.com. Coincidence or what? For the very first time in all the years that I've had internet service, my signal was CUT at the source!! It came back a little later following a phone call to Bell, in which a recorded message stated that Montreal service was experiencing technical problems. OK??  Regardless, I swear, I really don't want 'problems' with anyone, certainly not 'authority' so I've resolved to definetely NOT chance trying to view the rest of the 3 part interview.....

        Gee,  it's Friday,  April 11, 2008 and I've had it reinforced more than ever that IN THIS LIFE I have choices,  and then again,  I CHOOSE.