Re: Strange days ahead?

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2008
      It's called "worshipping the economic god" Carol, or at least being
      frightened of him. Not buying it, although I'm sure you're just
      trying to be constructive about it's eventuality, right?

      By the way, it all is being orchestrated out of the oh-so ahrimanic
      west, which having now experienced the vacating of all spirituality
      out of the forms of its creation (accomplished work of the gods)
      must needs conquer the world with the result of such an evacuation
      of spirit.

      The Eighth Sphere more than stands to gain by such a rationale as
      indicated below. Thanks for reporting it. - Steve

      > .....The most frightening forecast so far comes from the Global
      Europe
      > Anticipation Bulletin (GEAB), available for 200 euros - about
      $300 - for
      > 16 issues annually. Its prediction is quite specific.
      >
      > Where my warnings never spelled out an exact date, this think tank
      has
      > it pegged precisely. Here are its very words:
      >
      > "The end of the third quarter of 2008 (thus late September, a mere
      seven
      > months from now) will be marked by a new tipping point in the
      unfolding
      > of the global systemic crisis.
      >
      > "At that time indeed, the cumulated impact of the various
      sequences of
      > the crisis will reach its maximum strength and affect decisively
      the
      > very heart of the systems concerned, on the front line of which
      (is) the
      > United States, epicentre of the current crisis.
      >
      > "In the United States, this new tipping point will translate into -
      get
      > this - a collapse of the real economy, (the) final socio-economic
      stage
      > of the serial bursting of the housing and financial bubbles and of
      the
      > pursuance of the U.S. dollar fall. The collapse of U.S. real
      economy
      > means the virtual freeze of the American economic machinery:
      private and
      > public bankruptcies in large numbers, companies and public services
      > closing down."
      >
      > The report goes on to say that we are entering a period for which
      there
      > is no historic precedent. Any comparisons with previous situations
      in
      > our modern economy are invalid.
      >
      > We are not experiencing a "remake" of the 1929 crisis nor a
      repetition
      > of the 1970s oil crises or 1987 stock market crisis.
      >
      > What we will have, instead, is truly a global momentous threat - a
      true
      > turning point affecting the entire planet and questioning the very
      > foundations of the international system upon which the world was
      > organized in the last decades.
      >
      > The report emphasizes that it is, first and foremost, in the United
      > States where this historic happening is taking an unprecedented
      shape
      > (the authors call it "Very Great U.S. Depression").
      >
      > It continues to predict that, although this crucial event is
      global, it
      > will be the beginning of an economic 'decoupling' between the U.S.
      and