Compass points

  • carynlouise24
    Message 1 of 62 , Mar 11, 2008
      Steve you are such a Leo!

      NCAR = Atmospheric Research Centre – thought it meant Centre Astronomy
      Research – er where are we going again?!

      I think it would be good to look at the earth's compass points again.
      We know the pole's shifted after the Atlantis catastrophe, everything
      went topsy turvy and Venus became Mercury and Mercury become Venus –
      does this mean the compass points also became topsy turvy? Also seeing
      that the world is Tetrahedron shaped.
    • carynlouise24