Re: Martin Luther

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
      > Some extracts on incarnation and stigmata- Rudolf Steiner....
      > Moreover as these experiences differ according to whether one is
      > incarnating as a woman or as a man, two incarnations will as a rule
      > take place during this time – one as a man, one as a woman.
      However, these things also depend upon the forces gathered during
      earthly life – forces the individual takes with him through the gate
      of death. Therefore all such indications as have been given here
      are only valid in the most general sense; there will be many and
      manifold individual variations.
      > (Occult Science page 318)
      > In a lecture Rudolf Steiner did say in time to come incarnations
      will happen at a more rapid pace. However, as said above, the rule
      is once as a woman and once as a man which is generally quite a good
      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19060601p01.html;mark=311,0,8#WN_mark

      > Here is an extract, as we can see it is a high stage of being -
      > The Resurrection, — This is a sublime experience, impossible of
      > description unless it be within the walls of the sanctuary. The
      last stage of Christian initiation transcends all words and all
      analogy fails. At this stage man acquires the power of healing. Yet
      it must be realised that he who possesses it, possesses at the same
      time the inverse power to bring about disease. The negative
      invariably goes in hand with the positive. Hence the tremendous
      responsibility attaching to this power which may be characterised by
      the saying: The creative word issues from the soul aflame.
      > love.

      Dear Caryn,
      You provided,as always, what I needed to hear at the most
      appropriate moment. Glad you elected to share re-Vatican at this
      time! We also just saw "The Thornbirds" and it looms large there as
      well!(Intersting close-up pictures David shared in his video of
      Vatican pinecone statue - not seen before). Will reflect on last part
      of your text as a reminder. Much said in few words. Thank-you dear
      lady - NINA