Re: The Outer Planets : The Seventh Ray

    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 5, 2008

      Stranger than fiction I assure you. Indeed, we can be assured. But how shall we connect certain issues, how shall we think through certain realities?  That is the ongoing richness that Spiritual Science offers.

      Issues regarding Mars made a screaming entrance into unprepared European thinking by Emanuel Swedenborg.
      (First published, in Latin, 1749-1756)

      Now suppose we examine Mars and we include within our understanding certain karmic connections. Steve often refers to copies of etheric bodies and he has a point and it is a point of rich, rich discussion. It would be the intention of my discussion to show that those who love to wander aimlessly in Spiritual Science have no business examining corrective thinking.  I sometimes admire the daring of Steve to approach certain issues.  Now for the issue of Emanuel Swedenborg and his very intense etheric and Jesuit disciplines that raised upon the Earth the mighty Jesuit army of god.  The Jesuit rigidification of etheric and meditative disciplines and the solid, solid connection that SAINT, I mean really, Saint Ignatius Loyola developed out of a Mars intensity, a Mars and War intention, and solidified into a will intention is the SAME type of intent that St.Francis at first sought. St. Francis wanted to become a soldier exactly like Loyola, but there was a dramatic inner devotional and Buddhistic difference.  The differenc was so great that St. Frances ended up joining Buddha in the Mars Devachan after going through an accelerated OBJECTIVE initiation on Earth that brought him to the Stigmata.  But the kicker is that Loyola reincarnated as Swedenborg and Swedenborg found himself stumbling into Mars Beings and stumbling around in a half-or quarter right Devachan that was colored by the whole army of Jesuit Mars etheric disciplines which solidified and densified, materialized certain etheric forces.  Now Swedenborg was in deep trouble because he was wading through an impulse and a series of Inner Observations from a whole set of condensed Lodge densified, and rigid etheric copies that had used the discipline of Loyola as a Jesuit Army for Christ.

      We talk about the stigmata and Judith von Halle but Swedenborg found himself wading through densified Mars Beings.  Here again for the sake of living sanity and for the sake of Spiritual Science we have something that was an open public mystery that Swedenborg brought forward but how Swedenborg's insights into Mars Angels and Mars Beings work sets up a response that sounds nuttier than a fruit cake to anybody else doesn't sound as nutty from the School of Spiritual Science.  We say we want to understand things and understanding the complexities of karma and perception is partly clearing the debris and rubbish from such subjective rigidifications of an Etheric Army of the Dead that had the intent, or had the result that the Christ Impulse was handed over to a kind of rigid intellectual Jesuitism and that these Jesuits disciplined their etheric bodies in such a way that they present a problem even to Buddha and St. Francis in the Mars Devachan.  Densified Etheric bodies can be used, copies can be grafted on and held, especially if the densification is aggressive intellectualism like that of the Jesuits.

      That Buddha and St. Francis established a schooling within the Mars Devachan of Mars beings to antidote the forces that Mars aggressive energies implanted in humans during their sojourn after death is something that already advances us into the cosmos. Now we are moving within the problems and solutions of the Mars forces.  We understand more deeply the Mercurial meaning behind, not some blood benefactor or Da Vinci code Jesuit mind game with Mars blood relationships and densified etheric misinformation and dark lodge obstructionism, but lifting the false patterns and false disciplines that literally distort and aggressively continue a negative Mars force and stream that now runs through the Intellectual Soul and has been the model for black Lodges everywhere.  Even if Loyola didn't intend it, the church made Loyola into a Saint.  A Saint by OBJECTIVE STANDARDS, real educational higher development standards, is someone who actually attains Spirit Self.

      Please look at this film cut on your computer.  Hit the arrow and turn up the volume

      http://rebelsofmars.blogs.com/rebels_of_mars/2007/11/original-john-c.html

      No, the 99% who blunder around in New Age Spiritual Science and blunder around in intellectual politics and can highly respect the Jesuit slant of the intellect, realize as well that such an aggressive intellect drives out the limber and deeper intuitions and drives out the model and systems that form the foundation for all humanity to approach the Christ Being and the Christ Event properly.  That Foundational thinking, whether it is about THE OUTER PLANETS or the actual karmic condition and difference between Swedenborg and Buddha and St. Francis  is rich with mercurial depth and understanding and immediately places us into the region where humanity, and the Angelic community and our i am, begin to wrestle with mysteries of not only the Etheric body, but the Astral body and the Devachan.  And we expect most of the bufoons to get off the bus and shake their heads and say, who can think this stuff?  That is correct, who can think this stuff.  Truth is so much stranger than fiction and if the Truth could set you free... just think, if the truth could set you free you would have to learn how to think INTO the structural systems that promoted the events that Zarathustra worked out in lighting the Sun Genesis with the calling in of the Christ Logos into the Jesus vehicle.

      The complexity of that tale is so beyond the ken of the stumbling thinking and blunt dullness that surrounds us, that we are all tempted to never speak about Truth because Truth is so much stranger than fiction ever could be.

      Now I may be less confused about the differences between St. Francis and Loyola, but here is one of the first stages, a unique riddle dealing with Mars and dealing with the mystery of the OUTER PLANETS.  Do we follow the Spiritual Science leads and grasp that as humanity begins to come to terms with it's Will - Felling and Thinking, Spiritual Science and Swedenborg, Buddha, St. Francis and  Christian Rosenkreuz and Rudolf Steiner as well as the great Schooling of Zarathustra constantly confirm that we are dealing with an Occult Science an Outline Initiation process that starts from within humanity itself?

      St. Ignatius Loyola<br>Founder of the Jesuits
      St. Ignatius Loyola
      Founder of the Jesuits

      St. Ignatius was born in the family castle in Guipúzcoa, Spain, the youngest of 13 children, and was called Iñigo. When he was old enough, he became a page, and then a soldier of Spain to fight against the French. A cannon ball and a series of bad operations ended his military career in 1521. While St. Ignatius recovered, he read the lives of the saints, and decided to dedicate himself to becoming a soldier of the Catholic Faith. Soon after he experienced visions, but a year later suffered a trial of fears and scruples, driving him almost to despair. Out of this experience he wrote his famous "Spiritual Exercises".

      Now aside from Spiritual Science and the densification of creating an Etheric body that seems to emerge as Swedenborg's layered exploration of the planets, try to enter into the connection of the the statements Swedenborg makes below, with Church and Celestial mechanics vs, Spiritual Science.  I present you with a study window but I have no expectation that the dull intuitions that we carry will make a penetrating comparison.  I presented Victor Hugo's experience of the Saturn perimeter and we presented how Steiner went to the very edge of Time with the Archai and Time Beings and stood at the point in TIME, where humanity was not.  It is an Occult Science an Outline mystery.  Steiner stood at the precipice of TIME beyond which humanity did not exist.  And we have the nerve to dawdle with Einstein.  What a lark, what a joke!  But most people just want to play games in their heads.  And than the entire frontier wild zone of the Mars Devachan sends Buddha and his deputy, St. Francis out to tame the wild aggressive Mars forces of the Mars Devachan.  I suppose we think we are proud of ourselves when we imagine that we think deeply about issues.  I would say we have, I have nothing to be proud of.  There is nothing to be proud of when most us just set up mocking that such wild connections exist and that Truth is so much stranger than fiction that we prove to ourselves what ninny's and numbskulls we truly are.  We prove that we haven't much strayed beyond our comfort zones and we really don't give an owl's hoot what is really and truly just over the next hill.

      Arcana Coelestia

      http://www.swedenborgdigitallibrary.org/contets/AC.htm

      The heavenly arcana contained in the Holy Scripture or Word of the Lord unfolded, beginning with the book of Genesis
      together with wonderful things seen in the World of Spirits and in the heaven of angels.

      by Emanuel Swedenborg
      (First published, in Latin, 1749-1756)

      On the spirits of the planet Mercury (n. 6807-6817.)

      On the Inhabitants and spirits of the planet Venus (n. 7246-7254).

      On the Inhabitants and spirits of the planet Mars (n. 7358-7365).

      On the spirits and inhabitants of the planet Jupiter (n. 7799-7813).

      On the spirits of the Moon (n. 9232-9238).

      Continuation concerning the Sixth Earth in the Starry Heaven (n. 10833-10837).

      Bradford brought;
      "...half-formed human intuition to understand the entire richness that Steiner described as The Mars Beings.  Firstly the human intuition arises from Heinlein's interlude prior to his birth as Heinlein in the spiritual world where Heinlein vaguely remembers Buddha writes, "Stranger in a Strange land" and on the other moral side, Siddhartha and Herman Hesse.  "Stranger in a Strange Land tells the story of Valentine Michael Smith, orphaned progeny of the first manned expedition to Mars, who has been raised by Martians and brought back to Earth by a second human expedition." But since human beings are so stumbling drunk and stupid, education so wasted, that if we approach Buddha and the Mars forces that are being transformed to mercury and healing forces, that must be attained by humanity. And in order to do that Buddha is sent into the Devachan theater of Mars Beings, to establish a colony, a kind of way station between incarnations in the Mars Devachan, where humans can defuse the Mars forces in themselves and bring into incarnation that which St. Francis and Buddha established in core of the Mars Being community."

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GospJohn/19090706p01.html

      Bradford concludes;

      But if all that were not enough, we have Swedenborg the scientist. Swedenborg the well respected Scientist.  Respected for his logical and interesting discoveries in blunt science. Do you think this might be due to his densified inner etheric work in his Loyola incarnation?  Why bother, most can't connect these intimacies together and those that do are really, really making an effort that the rest of humanity is waiting till after the Sun Michael period we are in to vanish and the stern karmic hammer of the next phase to come and tell them that there is no FREEDOM and there is no LOVE, after we have corrupted and left untouched the food of the Sun offered by Spiritual Science - Michael and Michael's own elected messenger, Rudolf Steiner.

      http://www.khouse.org/articles/2003/479/

      "Most of us have been taught that the planets of our solar system came out of the sun. It may come as a surprise that there are serious scientific difficulties with this presumption. In fact, a careful analysis of existing evidence suggests some surprising alternative possibilities.

      Immanuel Kant, in his General History of Nature and Theory of the Heavens, in 1755 in Germany, theorized that some four billion years ago, the sun had ejected a tail, or a filament, of material that cooled and collected and thus formed the planets.  Kant is generally credited as the originator of what is commonly called the "Nebular Hypothesis," but the originator was actually Emanuel Swedenborg (1688-1772).

      Swedenborg wrote his treatise on cosmology in 1734, in Latin: Prodromus Philosophiae Retiocinantis de Infinito et Cause Creationis.  Some 21 years before Kant's publication, Swedenborg proposed that the planets were the result of condensations of a gauze or filament ejected out of the sun.  Swedenborg was a mining engineer with a wide range of interests and also claimed to have psychic powers.  Historians and biographers seem to take him quite seriously and a number of public incidents caused his fellow Swedes of Stockholm to regard him as irrefutable.  He claimed confirmation of his nebular hypothesis from séances with men on Jupiter, Saturn and other places more distant.

      (Some 20 years earlier, in 1712, when Swedenborg was 24 years old, he had the opportunity to visit with Edmund Halley at Cambridge, who described to him the various aspects of comets and their tails.  Halley had made a study of the reports of various medieval comets, their orbital trajectories, dates, and descriptions, and, of course, is famous for his predictions regarding the comet that still bears his name.) "

      Bradford concludes;

      I know you don't want or some of us don't want Truth to be  stranger than fiction but how could it not be so when we trace the Two Jesus children and get into a combo, cousin, smart child and challenged child both named Jesus and the challenged child experienced by the Shepherds and the smart child experienced by the Kings and the challenged child none other than the forces of Buddha harboring a hidden seed, so that no one would suspect that anything important was in the challenged child and that Buddha Himself had come had a karmic resume already as the mighty Angelic adventurer Odhin.  How could we not find such immense True mysteries Stranger than any Fiction? What it does to your thinking if you build up the interior logic to understand with mercurial understanding the new image of the universe, not the NASA image of the universe prepares you to begin to think into a whole different area where Occult Science an Outline and the gods and the OUTER PLANETS start to become actual potent mysteries.  And we understand that graduates of the school of Mars have the intention of coming into life with a Thoreau, Gandhi and MLK Jr. sentiment and courage to their nature.  Where are human beings brave enough to think outside the box?  Well apparently nearly every human being who doesn't buy the dumbing down of the spirit, seeks Truth that is far, far, stranger than fiction.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.