Re: The Outer Planets : The Seventh Ray

    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 4, 2008

      carol wrote:

      "Destiny has it that at this very moment, an individual with an extra ordinary , constant etheric living experience is among us, and who is effectively supported by key individuals and a system of spirit concepts not so long ago laid in place by Rudolf Steiner."

      Judith von Halle wrote; The Stations of Christ's path to Spirit Man

      "Rudolf Steiner say about the essence of the phantom in the lecture cycle "From Jesus to Christ" 'What the rulers of Saturn, the Sun and the Moon actually intended for the Human Being raised itself from the grave: with all the attributes of the physical body' With all the attributes of the physical body is stated explicityly. This however does not mean that this resurrection body is subject to the laws of the physical world, rather, as the spiritual and real archetype of the physical body, it is solely subject to the laws of the spiritual world. It does posess the stigmata the sign of the path of sacrifice of Jesus Christ in which Thomas the doubter placed his fingers. But it is so untouched by any form of physical bodily decay, that it requires clairvoyant vision to recognize Christ in this spirit body."

      "Christ will reveal to mankind the secret of His remaining macrocosmic bodies on the Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan incarnations of the Earth, when mankind will put on the phantom of the Christ."

      signorelli_resurrection.jpg

      This is Resurrection of the Flesh by Luca Signorelli. It is one piece of Signorelli's masterpiece on the last judgment from the walls of Chapel of San Brizio in Orvieto, Italy.

      Bradford brought previously;

      "Now at the end of those twelve years, you see we now have an Old Sun repetition of initiation.  Zarathustra who had consciously won the Angelic starry codes and planning and landed for the first twelve years of incarnation, works through and comes to the Twelve Year Jupiter riddle point and at this point we could say, Zarathustra re-boots up the system.  Zarathustra shuts down one whole incarnation field extinquishes it and re-boots and restarts from sort of scratch. Zarathustra with the Buddha in waiting recapitulates and repeats a whole cosmic system, a foreshadowing of the entire unfolding Sun Force that we are talking about a new Earth genesis. Buddha's unfallen new Adam seed is ignited and the full etheric love and compassion forces are united and merge with the hyper-cognitive forces of the pervious Jesus.

      "The second Jesus now arises and all the Old Sun forces are recapitulated and repeated and raised to a higher power.  Raised to a higher power, a higher human advance inner development just went through Earth's immense inner systems.  A whole new Sun like Etheric Conscious Being is now preparing still for something greater still.  Think of how we do that in math.  Raised to a higher power.  How is that done?  How do we raise something in our moral inner development to a higher power while still in the pressure cooker of Earth laws and Earth organics?

      "Now suppose we come to the Saturn line, since we have now enveloped and deepened the Ancient Etheric forces of the Sun in the second Jesus. We have living Etheric altering Life-Spirit miracles - Full Karmic/astral adjustments open for the mighty Christ Being.  Now Christ comes in here, Christ is comes in here on the completion of the Sun unfolding and now Christ steps in at the Baptism. Zarathustra for a second time gives himself away, extinquishes himself.  Zarathustra removes his i am. He had removed himself from twelve year old Jesus and now at the next stage he removes himself so that the super being Christ can take up the full use of the potently prepared vehicle. "

      "But we are still heading for the Genesis Seed point where the Earth ignites as a Sun as the Christ illuminates from within, from the transfiguration Christ begins glowing like a sun down to His very bones.  And finally the whole process culminates with Earth and humanity completing a point where conscious humanity brought forth the forces for all humanity to proceed with an Occult Science an Outline Initiation and begin the process that will make Earth a new Sun."

      Bradford concludes;

      Old Saturn – Physical body – future Vulcan
      Old Sun – Etheric body – future Venus
      Old Moon – Astral body – future Jupiter
      Earth – Ego
      Jupiter – Spirit Self – Manas
      Venus – Life Spirit – Budhi
      Vulcan – Spirit Man – Atma

      So this extinquishing of Zarathustra and removing himself from the vehicle, from having perfectedthe inner vehicle with the cognitive insights, the foundations of all that pertains to Spiritual Science and Occult Science an Outline, raises stage by stage the level of human potential from Angel upwards in order to make a fit instrument for the Immortal Logos and Cosmic I AM.  Pralaya, or laya, (Sanskrit, "dissolution") is a term in Hindu comprehension that conveys all appearance is subject dissolution, but not to destruction, because dissolution leads to recreation. Zarathustra/Jesus appears to perform a vanishing act, removes himself, re-boots himself and continues perfecting the cognitive instruments needed for the lofty Christ Being.

      When you create a new configuration or delete an existing configuration, REINITIALIZE SYSTEM recognizes the change. Reboot reboots the system. Only the super-user may reboot a machine on demand. But this is computer jargon yet for interpretation to Reinitialize the entire system and follow how the Zarathustra/i am could shut down and re-boot allows us to see a process that we have mechanically and materialistically before us, where we have attempted to imitate and locate a higher function in the soul, however this higher function of the Spirit Itself, doesn't appear as a translation of higher faculties that have to do with the advanced human spirit. But they all, all functions are crass attempts and mimicking higher human functions. But the case where actual higher human functions have prepared the system of Man for a vast higher being to step into those functions and having prepared the physical, etheric, astral and i am systems in such a way so that the solid laws, the solid science laws of everything that Spiritual Science and the Bible represent, everything that the Angels, the Archangels and the higher worlds requires for cognition to meet qualified higher criteria, graduation, diploma, degree, and precise systems operations as to our physical world, etheric world, astral world, had to be accurately grasped and carried out at the base of the two systems.

      The one system and the accurate Occult Science an Outline re-booting had to come at the Twelve Year old biographical point.  The second system of Jesus had to be fully integrated, harmonious and in working order for the Gods at the Baptism.  In other words, try as we may to abstract the system from physical, etheric, astral, and i am systems, the human being is required whether education likes it or not, to understand the actual systems themselves. Does this include the structure of our current solar systems and THE OUTER PLANETS.

      Well if the i am system shrunk through the phases of Old Moon - Mars orbit;  Old Sun - Jupiter orbit;  Ancient Saturn - at the edge of biographical forces, at Saturn's orbital line, then for our understanding to become more than mere Jupiter, Venus and Vulcan whims, we need to detail out the roadmap that requires humanity to learn about the astral world of the Angels, human destiny, karma.  Learn who we identify with the New Cosmos of Humanity, as Science graduates.  Christian Rosenkreuz - Buddha - St. Francis - Zarathustra - Mani - Noah - Moses - Lazarus - Novalis/John the Baptist and thousands of others are actually working themselves into real higher education.

      To imagine that Spiritual Science itself is not the Schooling or to marginalize Rudolf Steiner and avoid gaining the Foundational Insights required to slowly find our way into thinking and understanding accurately the inner forces needed to graduate and gain certainty about real education, is to toss our own potentials into the dangerous grinding wheel of human hubris. To look into the process with utter humility and understand just what the gods intended for us, for our higher education, requires western humanity to come to terms with all the intimate mysteries of Spiritual Science and integrate them into one's experience.

      Whether we follow the Stella Natura and the bio-dynamic dialogue of the plane and etheric worlds or understand all the meaningful patterns of the mighty planets woven through and through with the Moon's super infusions into Life Support and actual nature, means we overcome our stagnant and darkened laziness and cowardliness and take Initiation and Schooling as the mandate of Earth Itself. The more we understand the more we realize that the Truth is far, far, far stranger than fiction and any intuition that humanity comes up with has to be rooted in a system that we can understand because it is the Foundational system for all humanity without exception.  Every one is in the system no matter what abstract crass side road it might be...there are definite beings weaving in the intentions and humanity cannot side step them.

      The Michael period only lasts for several hundred years.  This is a Sun period. After that a Time Spirit takes over that will not, hardly, and will certainly not be as potential and hopefull for humanity as the current opportunities to enrich and advance our human education. As a Waldorf teacher I wrote yearly new, birthday poems for each class member, but the actual birthday of re-intersecting and re-crossing the path that started our own journey comes closer to every 18. 6 or 19 years.  It is here where we re-encounter our Astral and Angelic intentions for this incarnations and review them.  We should have these biographical encounters as part of objective cultural support. Waldorf certainly starts the process but university and current social distortions are laced with real in human and UNHEALTHY, undiscerned and unconcious abstractions.

      Grow our humanity or be devoured by our own DOPPLEGANGER!

      The Jury Is Out

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.