Re: The Outer Planets : The Seventh Ray

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 4, 2008
      > I guess we cannot understand it if we haven't experienced some quality
      > /aspect of it. Destiny has it that at this very moment, an individual
      > with an extra ordinary , constant etheric living experience is among
      > and who is effectively supported by key individuals and a system of
      > spirit concepts not so long ago laid in place by Rudolf Steiner.
      > World Destiny.
      > Nothing directly to do with Walt Disney.
      > Spiritual World Becoming IS an utimate earthly/heavenly, organic,
      > BEAUTIFUL spiritual FACT.
      > carol.

      Spiritual destiny affected my life very directly about 28 years ago now.
      As I have mentioned it on one occasion or two before, I'll tell it again
      because it relates quite nicely to the above sentiments. When I was
      approaching my 29th birthday, in the midst of the intense activities
      surrounding the eruption of Mount Saint Helen, about ten days before the
      eruption occurred on May 18, 1980, I was working out in my backyard
      tilling the soil for new grass when suddenly a Voice spoke down to me
      with these words: "You are so worthy, and you always have been." I felt
      these words both in my head and in my heart. And for nearly six months
      I was in an altered state of consciousness due to the effects of this

      Now of course, as we know through spiritual science, this Voice was the
      Etheric Christ speaking from out of the etheric world where he had
      reappeared as forecasted by Rudolf Steiner beginning with lectures given
      in early 1910. In fact, it was not long after the death of Steiner's
      father in January, 1910, that Steiner first began to speak about the
      imminent return of Christ in the Etheric World. So, it could be said
      that in the same way that John the Baptist was the forerunner of the
      Christs' coming in the physical world, so was Rudolf Steiner the
      forerunner of Christs' coming in the etheric world.

      And it just seems to me that this function of announcing the coming of
      Christ would fall on the shoulders of the Bodhisattva to announce. It
      just makes sense that it would come from the lips of the bodhisattva who
      hears the voice as it comes closer and closer to the earth. With John
      the Baptist, it was so close that his own cousin was the bearer of the
      news of Christ in the physical world. Thus John's announcement was "on
      the money". And bearing the angel messenger Elijah within his soul
      enabled John to outwardly convey this coming in his physicality. He was
      thus the Bodhisattva of the Christian era itself, announcing the
      incarnation of Christ into the physical world.

      Rudolf Steiner bore not only a perfect astral body, but also a perfect
      etheric body as well. And it is the combination of having these two
      together that makes for a "sattva body" of truth and light. Rudolf
      Steiner had these, just as John the Baptist had these. In the Gospel
      of Luke it was expressed as being born with "The Holy Spirit", as also
      the Jesus child spoken of in this gospel was born of it as well. And we
      know through spiritual science that Jesus bore both the astral body and
      etheric body of the great Zarathustra. And we also know that at the age
      of 12 the Ego of Zarathustra also entered into this combination,
      enabling Zarathustra to live for seventeen years in the sheaths of Jesus
      of Nazareth experiencing his entire being (ego, astral, etheric) minus
      the physical body that he had dwelt in as the Matthew Jesus child.

      So it is with a profound sense of security and enthusiasm that I
      consider the concrete reality of spiritual becoming; for I have not only
      heard the Voice of Consolation that Rudolf Steiner predicted would usher
      in the Etheric Christ beginning in the decade of the 1940's with the
      increasing phenomena of people experiencing something of what Paul
      experienced on the road to Damascus, but also the fact that I sought for
      fourteen years to find the answer to Who was this Voice, and it was
      finally given its identity through spiritual science.

      And fourteen years is a grail age. I have also treaded the Holy Grail
      in this pursuit. And now, another fourteen years has elapsed since the
      Voice was revealed as being the Etheric Christ. That is another Grail

      Yes, Spiritual Becoming is an ultimate fact for the world and its
      inhabitants, and when consciously and conscientiously known and applied,
      is a joy to behold and live. It represents the beginning of bliss as
      our entry into the higher worlds denotes a process of
      spiritual-creativeness. For the Kingdoms of Heaven rightfully reside
      within us, and we create each one with our own conscious detail as an
      outward expression of this reality-in-the-making.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless
        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.