Re: The Outer Planets

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 3 8:45 PM
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      > <sardisian01@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@>
      > wrote:
      > > > Now, I can say that I've seen the signature of Venus in the
      Moon.
      > And
      > > > I can follow and understand what Steve says about the Moon but
      > > > can't say that I really have seen the phenomena that he speaks
      of
      > for
      > > > myself. So, seems to me that there must be different strokes
      for
      > > > different folks. Which may go back to Steve's recent post
      > regarding
      > > > differences in processing our experiences.-Val
      > >
      > > As I said Val, you'd have to watch it for yourself to get the
      full
      > > impact; then apply the theory that pertains to the ES and its
      > relation
      > > to the Moon, Jehovian by the way, meaning full lit and waiting.
      > >
      > > And it has nothing to do with taking the evidence to NCAR.
      >
      > Well, thank God I didn't offer to do that.-Val

      Yes, you didn't. This was for you.

      But you can still take the question about refraction to them, if you
      like. I wouldn't mind. I might even appreciate it.

      Steve
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31 7:31 PM

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.