Re: The Outer Planets : The Seventh Ray

  • nadmateescu
    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 3, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>
      wrote:

      > Bradford brought;
      "When were you born?

      Now for my logic, my logic and perhaps my logic alone, I know that too
      few would understand the first indicators that our birthdays, should be
      celebrated, as birthdays and profound conscious renewals, not once a
      year but every 18 1/2 years so that we clock in, we monitor and we
      actually learn to meet our Angels every 18 1/2 years. But so it goes
      > for all the other biographical birthdays windows, where we might
      > celebrate Jupiter or Saturn and have organized celebrations when in each
      > person's biography those intersections come about and they come about
      > without exception in each and every individual. Otherwise we remain
      > happily stuck in external meaningless patterns and habits that mean
      > very little and our understanding remains blunted about what we are
      > inwardly celebrating and what we are inwardly meeting at very specific
      > points.

      Great and wonderfull insight. There *is* indeed a sublime code in our
      birthday (date) and in this time cycle mentioned. Past and future
      handled by those destiny architects of ours.
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.