Re: The Outer Planets : The Seventh Ray

    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 2, 2008

      Bradford brought;

      "We have not one farthling of understanding just how the starry forces that Zarathustra worked from and  could reel in the biggest fish in the cosmos and land it right smack dab with accurate star navigation in Jerusalem.  Have Two Jesus Children to boot.... literally to boot up.  What an idea, to boot up the systems after the first TWELVE YEARS. "

      Bradford asks;

      Now this may be really running ahead of my own gears, but listen to this and tell me what you think.  Firstly, we know we will probably be having to learn everything we failed to learn about star work and planets, via the idea that we actually have the dawning of the first spurt towards Mars, which was the Old Moon demarcation and all that the Angels wish to share with us about the secrets of human destiny.

      That means that all our Angelic and Starry understanding, yes, we can look at NASA and space and have fine, fine photos and pictures of planets, and we can run around and say, oh dear, what is your sign? But that doesn't come anywhere near denting the deeper issues of how the stars and our destiny is internal to our own biographical maps and the star maps that rest on the twelve cranial nerves of our thinking and brain.

      When were you born? What's your sign?  And all this decadent astrology and all those photos from Nasa mean nothing without an inner code in us that arises.  Instead, mind you I am getting to my point but part of the first phase of Mercury understanding and Angelic understanding would be to truly grasp how Zarathustra planned out to the minute his starry incarnation and previewed it and understood the whole workings of placing him in such and such a position and needing two Jesus children for immense and complex cosmic plan that he had worked out that reproduced in one human being the whole recpaitualtion process of Ancient Moon, Ancient Sun and Ancient Saturn.

      Now for my logic, my logic and perhaps my logic alone, I know that too few would understand the first indicators that our birthdays, should be celebrated, as birthdays and profound conscious renewals, not once a year but every 18 1/2 years so that we clock in, we monitor and we actually learn to meet our Angels every 18 1/2 years.  But so it goes for all the other biographical birthdays windows, where we might celebrate Jupiter or Saturn and have organized celebrations when in each person's biography those intersections come about and they come about without exception in each and every individual.  Otherwise we remain happily stuck in external meaningless  patterns and habits that mean very little and our understanding remains blunted about what we are inwardly celebrating and what we are inwardly meeting at very specific points.

      But that is not what I had glimpsed at in the lead quote.  In the lead quote above, I glimpsed something very different. I glimpsed how it took one human being to initiate the process of repetition and planning out just how to build a human destiny situation that would bring about the first Earth to Sun genesis seed in human evolution that would recapitulate on Earth the expanding events of Ancient Moon, Ancient Sun and Ancient Saturn so that Christ could plant the seed down to the core of Earth itself.  It required one human being to get it and understand it.

      So the whole starry mapping was already a lifted and advanced conscious wisdom from Zarathustra, prior to and as he incarnated in the vast Biblical stream.  All that represents all that the Angels did at the demarcation of the Old Moon when the model of our starry nervous system was planted had to be taken forward consciously by the Baylonian Star genius of Zarathustra, who was already a Bodhisattva. Zarathustra already had accomplished the intimate starry planning, location the Archangel language systems and the Angelic star navigation and prediction of the landing and location of where and why the great experiment would take place.  And this can be understood with all that is part of the preparation of the incarnation of the Two Jesus children.  We can clearly understand that a great deal of conscious incarnation and starry preparation went into the works consciously to prepare the first stage which we would call one human beings graduation into the first demarcation line of Mercurial Star wisdom or the Ancient Moon condition now ripened to full human conscious and able to plan consciously and work directly with the actual Angels, Archangels and Archai.

      But what about the Jupiter demarcation point of the Old Sun.  Well at the end of 11.5 years at the end of the first 12 years, Zarathustra literally has used up one Jesus potential and literally moves over and recapitualates the Jupiter or Old Sun evolution by removing himself and lifting his being out of one Jesus and entering the second Jesus Boy.  That would amount to a full extinction and a full recapitualtion in one i am being.

      Now at the end of those twelve years, you see we now have an Old Sun repetition of initiation.  Zarathustra who had consciously won the Angelic starry codes and planning and landed for the first twelve years of incarnation, works through and comes to the Twelve Year Jupiter riddle point and at this point we could say, Zarathustra re-boots up the system.  Zarathustra shuts down one whole incarnation field extinquishes it and re-boots and restarts from sort of scratch.  Zarathustra with the Buddha in waiting recapitulates and repeats a whole cosmic system, a foreshadowing of the entire unfolding Sun Force that we are talking about a new Earth genesis. Buddha's unfallen new Adam seed is ignited and the full etheric love and compassion forces are united and merge with the hyper-cognitive forces of the pervious Jesus.

      The second Jesus now arises and all the Old Sun forces are recapitulated and repeated and raised to a higher power.  Raised to a higher power, a higher human advance inner development just went through Earth's immense inner systems.  A chole new Sun like Etheric Conscious Being is now preparing still for something greater still.  Think of how we do that in math.  Raised to a higher power.  How is that done?  How do we raise something in our moral inner development to a higher power while still in the pressure cooker of Earth laws and Earth organics?

      Now suppose we come to the Saturn line, since we have now enveloped and deepened the Ancient Etheric forces of the Sun in the second Jesus.  Now Christ is gonna come in here, Christ is gonna come here on the completion of the Sun unfolding and now Christ steps in at the Baptism and Zarathustra for a second time gives himself away.  Zarathustra removes his i am. He had removed himself from twelve year old Jesus and now at the next stage he removes himself so that the super being Christ can take up the full use of the potently prepared vehicle.

      Miracles arise, which are etheric spriitual Life-Spirit facts of science.  They arise as stage by stage deepeneing of miracles.  At the Saturn phase at the ancient Saturn phase we have the entire melding of Lazarus John's karmic destiny lifted up and placed into the vista of the Cosmic Intelligence storm winds.  A full human being is brought out of Death into renewed and totally altered destiny. The great pen of the Saturn signature of karma is written over the text of the life of Lazarus.

      But we are still heading for the Genesis Seed point where the Earth ignites as a Sun as the Christ illuminates from within, from the transfiguration Christ begins glowing like a sun down to His very bones.  And finally the whole process culminates with Earth and humanity completing a point where conscious humanity brought forth the forces for all humanity to proceed with an Occult Science an Outline Initiation and begin the process that will make Earth a new Sun.  That humanity will go through the starry wisdom of the Angels.  That humanity will raise the Mercural forces forwards and internalize human destiny and Earth development in each individual and go past the Mars Demarcation point of Old Moon.

      That Humanity, advanced with stride forward past the Sun recapitualation point of Jupiter and eventually have an entire Sun interior glowing force radiate from humanity as the transfiguration did.  That Karma will be healed, that debts will be paid and that Life and death will even go beyond Saturn to Spirit Man.

      Matthias Grünewald - Isenheim Altar, Christ's birth and resurrection panels, 1515

      In other words Earth - in one example and one specfic Jesus Being example, leaps from Earth, to Jupiter, to Venus to Vulcan and plants the seed in the realm of Earth that creates for humanity the potential of arriving themselves as a new Sun Center of a whole new constellation and configuration.  And all Zarathustra had to do was be prepared to extinquish himself and re-lite himself and remove his i am and open the gateway to the Cosmic I AM.  And this, by my feeble reckoning are the hidden stages and phases that we have yet to remotely take hold of when we retell the entire Jesus story to the crippled and languishing, laughing and mocking world of fellow humans, who cannot understand that Truth, dear friends, Truth is stranger than fiction.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.