Garshk, Popeye!

  • Ron Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008

      After seven years, I stick me head back into this bar hoping to watch

      Olive Oyle doing her famous pole dance and all I see is Bluto still kicking butt.
      I'm off to get me greens and can opener, then I'll be back. Yuck yuck yuck.
      Br. Ron

      On 2/24/08, jmn36210 <jmnguyen@...> wrote:

      Steve, you wrote:
      "Must be that stubborn proud, card carrying AS mentality, right Jean-Marc?"
      Since when do petty-minded generalizations of this caliber have
      anything to do with *serious* concrete spiritual considerations?...
      Besides, I am *not* a card-carrying member of the AS - dummy!
      Gee, wrong again... :-)