Re: On the road !

  • Valerie Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>
      wrote:

      > Avoiding danger is
      > no safer
      > in the long run
      > than outright exposure.
      >
      > Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.

      I asked the little boy who cannot see,
      "And what is color like?"
      "Why, green," said he,
      "Is like the rustle when the wind blows through
      The forest; running water, that is blue;
      And red is like a trumpet sound; and pink
      Is like the smell of roses, and I think
      That people must be like a thunderstorm;
      And yellow is like something soft and warm;
      And white is a pleasant stillness when you lie
      And dream."