Re: The Parent inTransparency

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 18 9:28 PM
      "I know that you don't follow the Voltand's finer orientation path, but
      Steve, you DO present me with obstacles. I'll tell you why- I NEED FOR
      YOU TO CONNECT with ME through your using some quality of the 'etheric
      forces of your blood'."

      I have. It concerns my specific work in identifying the eighth sphere
      as an objective reality, observable to the physical eye that has the
      courage to see. And this has the effect of showing the physical moon
      in its true light, as pure Jehovian luminosity. The three lunar
      eclipses demonstrate the need for this revelation.

      On the earthly plane, the renewed declaration of independence of Kosovo
      is also a part of this work. Make sense?