Re: Back on the road with the dharma bums

  • carol
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 14, 2008

      Karen: "Yes a world that recognises the value of every single life is a world coming out of denial. But thats not anthroposophical mind set is it?"

      I think it has to do with the emerging consciousness soul- a deepened experience of the individual I experience- which frees itself (through somewhat tough lessons I imagine) from defining itself using collective mindsets: family, nation, generational, epoch etc. This is what Steiner called becoming 'homeless'. The individual standing on it's VERY own, with the higher realms free to reveal themselves to him/her.  A living experience of reincarnation becomes possible as this becomes  'achieved' along with other spiritual realisations, understandings....

      Happy Birthday!!

      I'm stuck- MOVING- my flat of 17 years is going to be renovated and I have to get out in 2 weeks from now. I managed to 'deal' with the real estate industry, have now packed my kitchen and books,papers, so the 'settled feeling' is returning to me. In all, I found this experience quite gruesome...

      Enjoy you visit, and again, happy birthday! c.