efforts wasted-Re: [anthroposophy] Mahabharat

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2000
      Brother Ron,

      What is your point? It evades me.

      At one moment in your post you say "maybe you [meaning anthroposophists?
      this list? who?] see me as the enemy" and you say that is good because at
      least that would indicate we are awaking to see the "adversary". Are you
      claiming to be Lucifer or Ahriman, or even the Asuras? Or whatever you call
      the evil power? Are you claiming to be the one who comes on to an
      anthroposophic list in order to wake up anthroposophists and make us aware
      of evil?

      If so, let me tell you that you are really out of touch with what goes on
      here and with the wisdom of anthroposophy as regards evil.

      I must say that i do not see you as the enemy. Sorry to disappoint you. On
      me, your efforts are wasted.
      You asked that we hear you out and not delete, but next time it is likely
      that i will delete if you continue in this vein, for i have no time for
      this.

      All the best,