Re: Antichton : Counter Earth

  • carol
    Message 1 of 143 , Feb 3, 2008
      "And the game means nothing to me because I had to ask my wife who was
      ahead, and
      then she fell asleep. But I know it's over now, yet she's still asleep,
      waiting for my call."

      I have to admit Steve, you had me fumbling here, you seem to be
      referring to the Super something(?). That's strange that you feel so
      utterly compelled to partake in and mention this evening's event. Is
      that because your job demands that you know what's taking place in the
      mainstream of things? Does it appear to line itself up with Time itself?
      I do know that America is quite Ahrimanized. Perhaps you are really
      feeling a 'crunch' tonight.

      "...Sound familiar from up north?"

      Yes and no.

      It seems the issue or perhaps vivid problem at hand is the joining of
      forces between former Platonists and Aristotleans. No?

      If so, I any serious elaboration on this should maintain a base
      exchange FORM which is organized, objective and devoid of subjective
      emotions.

      Am I being too puritant?

      carol.

      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" organicethics@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Steve: "Have you ever considered why Aquinas was made a saint for
      > > redeeming Aristotle? Why would a catholic monk be made a saint for
      > > redeeming the philosophy of a philosopher? Big question, with big
      > > answer. But do you have the acumen to ask it?"
      > >
      > > Do I have the acumen to ask it? Do you think that I embrace the path
      > of
      > > Catholism over and above that which flows on the spirit side of our
      > > collective soul fabric?
      >
      > You haven't even got a clue do you, Carol? Not one iota of what I'm
      > talking about in this matter. Even Bradford can't help you here.
      >
      > That's because it's a new matter, first brought to thinking by me. And
      > doesn't that just sound so arrogant? Especially by a living human
      > being who could never attest to being an icon because he's alive and
      > not dead. Oh no, but he may just feel the need to ramble on within the
      > security of the etheric world about just what this means concerning
      > Aristole and Aquinas. Thought I forgot, didn't you. Thought I forgot
      > the theme of what I was responding to; well I didn't. And the game
      > means nothing to me because I had to ask my wife who was ahead, and
      > then she fell asleep. But I know it's over now, yet she's still
      > asleep, waiting for my call.
      >
      > And then there's Aristotle and Aquinas and the Catholism that means
      > nothing about their relationship; unless it has to do with liberty,
      > equality, fraternity; faith, hope and charity.
      >
      > Sound familiar from up north?
      >
      > Steve

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.