Re: Antichton : Counter Earth

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 143 , Feb 3, 2008
      > Steve: "Have you ever considered why Aquinas was made a saint for
      > redeeming Aristotle? Why would a catholic monk be made a saint for
      > redeeming the philosophy of a philosopher? Big question, with big
      > answer. But do you have the acumen to ask it?"
      > Do I have the acumen to ask it? Do you think that I embrace the path
      > Catholism over and above that which flows on the spirit side of our
      > collective soul fabric?

      You haven't even got a clue do you, Carol? Not one iota of what I'm
      talking about in this matter. Even Bradford can't help you here.

      That's because it's a new matter, first brought to thinking by me. And
      doesn't that just sound so arrogant? Especially by a living human
      being who could never attest to being an icon because he's alive and
      not dead. Oh no, but he may just feel the need to ramble on within the
      security of the etheric world about just what this means concerning
      Aristole and Aquinas. Thought I forgot, didn't you. Thought I forgot
      the theme of what I was responding to; well I didn't. And the game
      means nothing to me because I had to ask my wife who was ahead, and
      then she fell asleep. But I know it's over now, yet she's still
      asleep, waiting for my call.

      And then there's Aristotle and Aquinas and the Catholism that means
      nothing about their relationship; unless it has to do with liberty,
      equality, fraternity; faith, hope and charity.

      Sound familiar from up north?

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless
        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.