Re: Steiner's mistake about colored shadows???

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 2, 2008
      > In passing Steve, it is Moral Judgement and it's worth vis a vis one's
      > past day's living that the higher ego and astral body retains upon
      > waking the following morning. I think this phenomena can be picked up
      > ever so slightly.
      >
      > carol.

      Well Thank you, Carol. In passing I would exclaim the same, while I
      howl at the moon.
    • carynlouise24
      Message 62 of 62 , Mar 11, 2008
        Steve you are such a Leo!

        NCAR = Atmospheric Research Centre – thought it meant Centre Astronomy
        Research – er where are we going again?!

        I think it would be good to look at the earth's compass points again.
        We know the pole's shifted after the Atlantis catastrophe, everything
        went topsy turvy and Venus became Mercury and Mercury become Venus –
        does this mean the compass points also became topsy turvy? Also seeing
        that the world is Tetrahedron shaped.