Re: Back on the road with the dharma bums

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 2, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "avarohanam" <avarohanam@...>
      wrote:

      > Ha ! another clean page. Now what shall i put on this one?
      >
      > The surest sign of spiritual progress is a total lack of concern
      about
      > progress. There is an utter absence of anxiety about anything like
      > liberation and a sort of hollowness in one's being, a kind of
      looseness
      > and involuntary surrender to whatever might happen...

      "A year of Stephen Hales Hate Mail is on my list and stirring. It is
      from the enemy that one learns compassion and tolerance :)
      The bank manager of Halifax is also on my list. But I shall have to
      save him for my return in October."

      For the record, I have never issued hate mail to anyone. This is a
      libelous offense, which in the court of cosmic concern, is duly
      noted.

      Also for the record, is the notation that Steve Hale was merely
      concerned for the pain inflicted on a young and innocent soul living
      in Africa who had the audacity to write about such pain here on this
      list, which stirred the heart of one Steve Hale.

      And being a therapist in the physical world I, nee Steve Hale, felt
      compelled to enter the etheric world for caring support. Thus, and
      please note this most importantly, an attempt was made for a
      physical human being to enter the etheric world in order to meet
      another human being in order to provide this support.

      And it failed; also to be noted. It failed miserably indeed, which
      I, nee Steve Hale, must endure for the entire tenure in which the
      physical world and its participants remain rather exclusive from the
      world that lies just on the other side of the veil. It is a world
      that obviously still tells lies, and treats living people like they
      were corpses, or passing thoughts at best.
    • carol
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008
        Steve, I don't believe Karen's criticism is meant to be taken literally,
        nor is it designated to be interpreted as a full scale accusation.

        I think what she is saying is that you do not seem to 'grasp' certain
        aspects of her soul where she is karmically in tune with the Michael
        impulse. She likely senses a certain animosity, or perhaps an innocent
        'disregard' on your part towards these aspects in her soul.

        I believe that it is from this fine 'etheric' level that her accusation
        is derived.

        And, I believe that for certain periods of time, we can all be found
        to be 'guilty' of neglegence on this level towards other human beings,
        quite frequently at that.

        However, within this, there comes a point where a given individual,
        on this side of the line, must ask themselves ; how much sympathy
        should be exercised towards another's spiritualized qualities when
        they remain quite willing to express their 'unworked' qualities.

        It seems that there is a 'balancing' excersise taking place in human
        relationships. Where too much of the 'evil' stream is permitted to
        express itself, then that would be the time to 'skip' out of the
        scene'.

        I personally do not find that this latter example reflects the situation
        between you and Karen.

        Carol.

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008

          Four undersea communication cables have been cut, cutting off communication to Iran and most middle east countries.  Four undersea cables to black out communication with a whole portion of the world, and somehow, Israel's cable was not cut, but four major undersea lines that connect telephone and internet to vast swaths of the middle east have been cut.  And we need to consider a few items. On one hand the entire West is distracted by the Super Bowl, and with this world we live in, when you get a good chance to force people to look in the other direction, something strange could happen and there would be no proof, save the already debauched Main Stream Media.... Heads UP, Heads UP in three posts.

          "The first thing I want to say is that there is no Al Qaeda; not in the way we understand it to be. The only Al Qaeda ever found is this one here and given the fact that there are now more Al Qaeda outlets than there are McDonald's makes it all the more absurd. On Friday, unknown gunman attacked the Israeli Embassy in Mauritania and once again it was Al Qaeda. A bystander said the colors were melting from the flag flying from the getaway car.

          http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/

          Al Qaeda means The Toilet …think a little people and add this in to what we know about 9/11.

          Over the last several days four underground cables have been cut in the Middle East . You can read about it here . One was also cut that linked UAE and Oman so this gives us four cables. Guess what? Ships dragging anchors caused this in every case. At no time in the past did four major cables get cut at the same relative time by dragging ship's anchors and now four have been cut just like that. Can you say "three high rise buildings tumbling into their own footprints in one day?" I thought you could.

          Iran has virtually (pun intended) no internet at the moment and there are many countries whose internet and telephone are seriously disrupted. See anything about this in the whore press? Nada…

          It may or may not matter who wins the White House- out of the likely suspects- this November but you can be sure that many an ugly will bump in the night of this endless year because it's just easier with the present set of blood-stained clowns. That's right, the United States and the world are a legion of frightened Boy Scouts running from a fifty foot John Wayne Gacy. He's got a set of handcuffs in one hand and a massive rotating sexual device in the other and he sounds like Mick Jagger saying "Peace brother's and sisters." during the mob pandemonium at Altamont while he beats the stage with his studded leather belt and launches back into Midnight Rambler on top of the pentagram painted on the stage.

          Does anyone want to tell me how an organization being controlled from some non-existent Pakistani mountain fastness can be in contact with it's satellite outlets in every country of the world and recruit faster than the Mormon's and Scientologists put together?

          Sometimes it seems to me that if there were just more common sense going around most of this bullshit would be the fodder of comics and no one would take it seriously. The fact is that common sense isn't very common. You throw in a little fear; you season it with suspicion and the threat of want and loss and you've got a dish that can turn a pretty green planet into a dark blue nightmare at a moment's notice.

          There's no Al Qaeda except maybe for people who support the idea of an Al Qaeda which got cooked up in the CIA media labs and then given more international airplay than Bob Marley. Bin Laden is dead and gone and you have to be bone deep stupid not to know by now. Why the hell would they need to fabricate all of those video tapes if the real thing was still running around loose? Then you have to ask why the first thing the administration did after 9/11 was to spirit all of his relatives out of town.

          Now we've got the Sibel Edmonds report and the news about Philip Zelikow and it's as clear as clear can be that everything we see and hear is being manipulated to bring into being a world that no one wants to live in except neo-cons and Al Qaeda; who doesn't exist.

          We know that boat anchors didn't cut those cables. We know that one boat anchor might have cut one cable someday, somewhere and that it might have cut two cables right next to each other but it damn sure didn't cut four cables in all those different locations. So why did `they' do it? You might as well ask why Israel won't tell the people cleaning up the cluster bombs in Lebanon where they dropped those bombs at no matter how many times they are asked. You might as well ask why torture people who couldn't know the answers to your questions since you are the ones who did the things you are torturing them for the information about. You might as well as ask yourself why you go along with all of this. You won't get any answers and if you do you won't like them.

          [this reference are to people who worked and studied with Rudolf Steiner below]

          I don't know what it's going to take to wake people up but if it's even possible to happen you are going to see it this year. Mikhael Aivanhov was a great disciple of Peter Dunov from Bulgaria . He lived most of his life in the south of France and some of that during the Nazi regime. He once said, "When God comes to wake you up, he first gently shakes you on the shoulder. If you do not awaken he shakes you harder. If you still do not awaken, he picks up a two-by-four." These times are just about your two-by-four.

          It should be crystal clear to anyone with even a borderline intellect that those chosen to serve us and those who usurped the process by which we pick those who serve us, are the biggest enemies we have. I get all kinds of bullshit letters from people who tell me there's nothing we can do; who tell me that my distaste at what is happening is part of the problem, that really wise minds like theirs have the proper dispassion to see that this is all just a mental projection and everything's okay. I'm glad that your pristine sense of detachment allows you this unique perspective.

          One of the things I like about Ron Paul supporters is that they know lies when they see them. They are from every political persuasion and every walk of life and they all have some idea that things are not what they should be.

          Let me say it again; there is no Al Qaeda, Bin Laden is dead and besides he was a CIA asset, 9/11 was an Inside Job and no boat anchors cut those cables. The same swine coalition of bankers and politicians and military and corporate interests are behind every bit of this with the drag queens of the established church throwing flowers in their wake.

          Did you really imagine that they were through yet? Did you think those swaggering bullies at the airport check in with the rubber gloves dangling from their belts were Buddha's in disguise? Did you not wonder why you couldn't wear your t-shirts anymore and why every single thing you say is now suspect if someone wants to suspect you? Did you not wonder at Blackwater and all of the incremental international and local injustices taking place every day? Do you not wonder why every member of congress is a concubine with their face pressed into a pillow and their ass raised into the air? Did you not wonder at the marks on Bush's face? What's it going to take people for you to realize that they are not done at all yet?

          I know a lot of you have watched action movies and thrillers and you always imagined that you were the bronzed model doing all the tumbling and rolling and firing from the hip. I hope you're in shape because they're about to call you on to the set. It's a little different being a hero when they drag you out of line and it's not a movie anymore."

          Imaginary Queen

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008

            Heads Up Warnings,  Four undersea cables of mass communication cut that connects the Middle East. All Four undersea cable lines cut while we turn our National Western tastes and national interests to the gladiator bash at the Super Bowl.

            There's Something Wicked in the Wind.

            "There's a lot of hysteria jumping off of the internet right now; what portion of the internet is still operating. Let's face it, previous severance of communications links have proven to be a prelude to war. There are all manner of theories chasing this event. Some of them are dark and dreadful if true.

            http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/

            "I've been given some credible alternatives to the cutting of major communication cables in recent days. One of them is because gold is soaring. Markets in India , Hong Kong and Tokyo were all geared for major trading which would have precipitated a huge flight from the dollar.

            Another story I've been given is that it's connected to the opening of the Iranian oil bourse with much the same intention of forestalling economic free fall.

            A disturbing question comes into my mind. Wouldn't these same factors be present once the cables were restored? I'm not an economist so you will have to pardon my ignorance in such matters. It could be that enough time exists in the period before connectivity is back to make changes that can offset what is happening. Still… to me it seems like the situation is still there, just delayed.

            The Super Bowl comes on in a few hours. This is a major focus of world attention. This particular Super Bowl has features to it seen only once before and this time it's even bigger.

            We know that 9/11 was an inside job. What this tells us is that there is no limit to what these people would do. There is no moral limiter in their world view. They'd as soon blow up a stadium full of people as they would pour themselves a drink. It's not a matter of if. It's only a matter of when.

            Let me set the stage for you. For some years now there has been a noticeable transformation in the behavior of the domestic police forces. There have been radical alterations to the constitution and to presidential powers. Thugs control airport security against a threat they have no power to catch or halt. There has been an insidious change in the way domestic policing agencies are operating in present time. People are routinely violated, tazered and abused in various ways. The right of assembly is all but gone and the election process is rigged and manipulated.

            Even though they know what is going on there is no real opposition of any kind in either house of congress. Fema camps have been built in various locations in America . We've been given various reasons for this, none of them credible.

            The Bush administration used a self-created domestic tragedy to justify invasion of two different countries and is revving their engines outside the borders of another.

            It was Israeli neo-cons in the administration that engineered the assaults and now lobbies the loudest for the one pending. Israel has the world record for most false flag operations.

            They launched a murderous attack on Lebanon and issue new threats against Iran daily.

            British soldiers were apprehended with a car packed with explosives while dressed as Arabs. It is well known that Israeli trainers and special ops teams are all over Iraq . Israeli soldiers were photographed inside Abu Ghraib during the period before the scandal broke.

            These three countries are the major players in most of the heavy violence taking place now and in recent times. No country that any of them have attacked has attacked them. They have all been caught lying over and over again.

            There has never been an American president more out of favor with his `subjects' than is George W. Bush. There is no way he is going to gain any greater favor than he has now. Because of the internet and their own lying eyes, a great number of Americans and people across the globe know what a lying psychopath George W. Bush is as well as the men behind the curtain who use him.

            To orchestrate a terror attack and blame it on someone else all that you need is to be in charge. When you are in charge you can send men with identification anywhere. These men can be investigating a terror threat at the same time that they set the charges. If you control the media then you can report what happens any way you want to.

            This coming terror attack serves a great many useful purposes. It makes George W. Bush and his repressive acts heroic and perspicacious. It justifies everything that has been done so far. It allows for a heavily increased clampdown on dissidents who become enemy combatants. It justifies the most extreme measures against the countries blamed and in the cross-hairs. It takes the attention off of the domestic crisis. It takes all attention away from the genocide in Gaza and justifies any action Israel wishes to take there.

            How do you stop official personnel from going anywhere they want to go and doing anything they want to do when they have the papers and the guns and the ID?

            This is an election year and meanwhile the Taliban cannot be stopped. Iraq is out of control. Hamas and Hizbollah are still present and these freedom fighters are not going away. Every day more information appears that convicts the major players in the previous seven years of fascist enterprise.

            Since the creation of The Project for the New American Century everything has followed according to plan. Enormous planning and effort has gone into all of it. Millions of lives have been lost and displaced. Horrible tactics have been employed. Mountains of proven lies have been dispensed. The juggernaut moves relentlessly forward without any official opposition. Do you think they just walk away from all of this? They murdered over 3,000 of their own citizens. These are serious people. These are very serious people.

            I am not in any way suggesting that something is going to happen at the Super Bowl. It's been brought up so I'm including it. I'm not suggesting that something's going to happen today or tomorrow. Something is going to happen though. You have only to look at what has happened and what the voice of legion keeps hammering into the people's minds.

            When pressure builds it must find an outlet. Many technologies harness this feature when they apply force against containment for the movement of machinery. In human circumstance pressure must find a way out too. When pressure is intentionally generated by individuals of selfish intent it usually expresses itself upon the population.

            We are dealing with a collection of dark and devious souls who have joined together in an enterprise of great misfortune to us all. Sooner or later they're going to take that next step.

            I am an optimist. I believe that the collective power in the hearts of humanity is always greater than its oppressors and I believe that evil always shoots itself in the foot eventually. It could be they get caught in the act. It could be the wind shifts for reasons we might never understand. Somehow I am certain that we prevail. I would rather that I could write about other things and I do but whatever appears on any day is always drawn from the conditions of the day and needs be said.

            Our vigilance and our voices are a powerful weapon and they must be used to their fullest capacity. An informed population is a powerful thing. With every passing day more people discover what has been going on. This in itself is dangerous but critical mass will be reached. I only wish it did not have to come at such a cost."

            Prevail

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008

              Compare this little video and keep in mind, well I don't really need to remind you to keep in mind that we are in the second phase of a Michael dual at diablo with Ahriman and his Orwellian, automoton intentions shivering up our collective passive spines.  This is a put together film clip that was obvious for those of us watching the film Vendetta, and was obvious to the makers of the film Vendetta but remains obtuse in souls, who have failed to ignite penetrating self reflection and intuitive insights that stirs the darkests depths of the soul.  For indeed, the darkest depths of the soul, even since Feb 27, 1933 till today, are being stirred, awakened and brought up from the darkest regions of the lazy, dull cognitive habits we have nursed ourselves on.

            • carol
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008
                Gee, I think I spot a pretty darn stubborn Spirit Realm making headways
                with smokingmirrors. Bless the soul.

                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" <holderlin66@...>

                <http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/june2004/062504manufacturedfront.ht\
                \

                <http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/01/31/dubai.outage/index.html>

                <http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/third-undersea-cable-reportedly-c\
                \

                <http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=33200&songID=2\
                \
                > 729182>

              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008

                  > Gee, I think I spot a pretty darn stubborn Spirit Realm making
                  headways
                  > with smokingmirrors. Bless the soul.

                  What does that mean, Carol. Please, please make it easy for once.
                  Give me a synopsis so I can thank you for making my day easier. And
                  more blessed, thank you.

                  Steve
                • Stephen Hale
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 3, 2008

                    "And, that's a way to get REAL info. Now, that extremely special soul
                    (smokingmirrors) who is now (as if driven to) EXPLAINING to a great
                    number of living souls the ins and outs of how to view our human
                    condition in spiritual terms, in full consciousness, is NOT in my
                    opinion, supposed to become the material for some lone Anthroposophist."

                    "Extremely special soul." Well, let's all take pause on that one.
                    Comments recommended. Thanks.

                    Steve
                  • Stephen Hale
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 4, 2008
                      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
                      <blue_star_in@...> wrote:
                      > Well I'm all for looking on the positive side.. and at least
                      newbies
                      > don't have to strain gnats and swallow camels :)
                      >
                      > This does sound a little de ja vu, something written in deference
                      > another of Roberts posts?
                      >
                      > Hmmm...
                      >
                      > I'm sure theres a lot more you could learn from him; displays of
                      > humility might be a worthwhile possibility?
                      >
                      > Anyways lets get back on the road.
                      >
                      > Tut tut

                      Well, I'll tell you a little something about humility, but only
                      after requesting that you leave my name out of your rather pompous
                      and arrogant posts, which should have nothing to do with me, unless
                      you particularly want me to pay attention to you. And that, of
                      course, is it. You need my attention, which I previously gave, and
                      now you crave, for some warped reason of your own. This is how self-
                      destructive tendencies present themselves, and I am only glad that
                      we meet now once in a while in the etheric world, because if it was
                      on the physical plane you'd have to first be taking more
                      responsibility for your condition, and second, be willing to pay for
                      the help you need. And that is only so you appreciate the work you
                      need done.

                      As for humility, I happen to consider my sincere offerings on this
                      list a humble act, and if I am especially able to help Robert Mason
                      on a subject that he is sincerely interested in, coming from my
                      perspective, than maybe he and I can really begin to meet each other.

                      You and I have had our day, so please leave me alone. Anthroposophy
                      is a subject that some people take very seriously, like Mr. Mason,
                      and yours truly.
                    • carynlouise24
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 7, 2008
                        <kosmicdance@...> wrote:

                        > I merely watching what happens, without being able to influence it in
                        > any way.

                        I think you great swirling_dervish into a kosmicdance! You remind me
                        of a beautiful fairy fluttering around waving a bit of magical star
                        dust :)
                      • carol
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 8, 2008

                          Karen: "Don't you guys have any value systems at all?"

                          Karen,  are you imagining Anthroposophists as a collectivity of some form and approaching some concept used in the  outward sense?

                          No no.

                          These are just 'guys' and 'gals' on the street,  some ready to tear you to shreds (more intensily than some),  some not.  I think  (if it is at all possible to generalize)  that one predominant underlying difference between people who have approached Anthroposophy and those who have not,  is that 'soul lessons'  have, to varying degrees,  approached these individuals through likely innocent interest.

                          All the rest reflects the complexity of the individual being.  A great part of this complexity would otherwise be there,  whether or not Anthroposophy awakens the reflective qualities of the soul.   The difference is that in one instance,  individual soul experience is given 'a distinct terrain' so as to be expressed,  the other,  certain soul experience remains securely dormant below the strata on soul conciousness.

                          In order for  the soul region 'normally' semiconscious, to come  join the outward plane,  it is required that the soul develop for itself appropriate 'spiritual concepts'  so that the substrata element can solidly 'ground' themselves in  LIVING EXPERIENCE.

                          If you wish to speak of a collectivity to which I belong, Karen,  then please try the one where 'living experience'  is coupled with objective 'spiritual scientific concepts'.

                          (This is the soul consciousness part)

                          This 'collectivity' by it's nature,  I believe, would subsist on a more volatile human plane,  which essentially takes into account the eternal element in all  living individuals,  all is given 'an ear',  and sympathetic consideration.

                          carol.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 14, 2008

                            Karen: "Yes a world that recognises the value of every single life is a world coming out of denial. But thats not anthroposophical mind set is it?"

                            I think it has to do with the emerging consciousness soul- a deepened experience of the individual I experience- which frees itself (through somewhat tough lessons I imagine) from defining itself using collective mindsets: family, nation, generational, epoch etc. This is what Steiner called becoming 'homeless'. The individual standing on it's VERY own, with the higher realms free to reveal themselves to him/her.  A living experience of reincarnation becomes possible as this becomes  'achieved' along with other spiritual realisations, understandings....

                            Happy Birthday!!

                            I'm stuck- MOVING- my flat of 17 years is going to be renovated and I have to get out in 2 weeks from now. I managed to 'deal' with the real estate industry, have now packed my kitchen and books,papers, so the 'settled feeling' is returning to me. In all, I found this experience quite gruesome...

                            Enjoy you visit, and again, happy birthday! c.