1998

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
      I would think 1998 is as much to do with GM crops,
      mass vaccines, computer games, processed food (90% of
      American's diet) - state education including
      university (some of our best minds are hypnotised
      half human half 'computerised' souless beings - but
      'kind people')- state health and US version of health
      - manufactured disease (diabetes, obesity - AIDS - in
      fact vaccines are manufactured disease - if disease
      and conquering them is what helps us grow, then what
      better way to interfere in our destiny than by
      developing vaccines - controlled illnesses - the big
      medical experiment got a huge head start in WWII in
      concentration camps ), - which all are working on
      the continuing dumbing down of us human beings - as it
      is do to with Iraq - which is as much a murderous
      smoke screen as anything.

      I can't see the dark forces from a superior being
      just doing it through mass slaughter and killing of
      innocent women children and men. I am more concerned
      on what the deal will be in a few years- what the
      price to pay to stop the slaughter. The next stage of
      'give us your soul' and we will sanitise you. G W
      Bush and his start of the 21st century - yes folks it
      is the 100 year war - what pig shit - it is what we
      want that will be not what a handful of lunatics want
      - we are what we think.

      Mediocre press - weak religion make it easier for
      world leaders to be the rich narrow minded ones we
      have. And the 'drug' tainted new age'ers shadows
      which exist subtlety as why anything spiritual is
      considered just hocus pocus by so many of us civil
      servants (Government employees) and university
      graduates - the many people who are the nuts and bolts
      of our western society a society we have worked hard
      to be the chosen model of our Indian and Chinese
      cousins - lets see how their spirituality holds out.

      But if we anthroposophists are working for the
      6th epoch the epoch of brother hood - can we also at
      the same time intervene when our little brothers go to
      war. It is turn the other cheek, love your enemies
      and tolerance which are the tools of victory - however
      hard and painful that is going to be. And where will
      the 6th epoch manifest - in Serbia Russia - and who
      would like to undermine its development. And what is
      being done to undermine it - everything possible -
      that is what i use to comprehend events of today.
      what would kill our future - what current action what
      hidden action.

      Soul less beings now incarnating (RS lecture to
      Priests of CC on John's revelation). Are these the
      soldiers of the destruction. We live in interesting
      times and the foundations of the spider web future are
      well and truly being laid. However if Ahriman is to
      be born he needs the conditions to be conceived and
      born in and i cant see him being born in a human
      loving brotherhood. It is our destiny our opportunity
      to meet this challenge and in time with the help of
      the angels, The Christ and the spiritual beings who
      have been incarnating for over 120 years, to redeem
      this horror of murder mass slaughter - which all stem
      from lies. illusion and rigid fear - i repeat all stem
      from lies - can you believe that we can redeem it all.
      WOW.

      Robin

      If there be righteousness in the heart,
      there will be beauty in the character.
      If there be beauty in the character,
      there will be harmony in the home.
      If there be harmony in the home,
      there will be order in the nation.
      If there be order in the nation,
      there will be peace in the world.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robin <rambate83@...> wrote:
        > Robin
        >
        > If there be righteousness in the heart,
        > there will be beauty in the character.
        > If there be beauty in the character,
        > there will be harmony in the home.
        > If there be harmony in the home,
        > there will be order in the nation.
        > If there be order in the nation,
        > there will be peace in the world.

        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Books/GA013/English/RSP1963/GA013_c01.html

        The Character of Occult Science. Says it all, and place to start.
        Fortunately for me I had opportunity to start this way and study for
        twelve years without any outside interference. I was thirty-seven
        years old when I began.

        Then, after twelve years, I suddenly entered a new phase of
        development wherein evil approached me from all sides. I felt
        trapped and sinking down, down, and wondered why, when I only wanted
        to take some kind of responsibility for the moral world order. I
        fell eventually into despair over this condition until I was
        reminded one day about the "white light of freedom on the highway"
        which helped to save me and get me going again. What it did was
        tell me about the love that infuses the second phase, which I had
        been oblivious to until I looked back on it.

        Steve
      • carol
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008
          Karen, where those your words? c.

          All the atoms in the air and in the desert,
          Let it be known, are like madmen.
          Each atom, happy or miserable,
          Is in love with the Sun of which we can say nothing.

          I am a plantation of sugarcane, and at the same time I'm eating
          the sweetness.

          Knowledge that is acquired is worry if audiences like it or not. It's
          a bait for popularity. Disputational knowing wants customers. It has
          no soul.

          The only real customer is God. Chew quietly your
          sweet sugarcane God-Love, and stay playfully childish.
          YOur face will turn rosy with illumination like the rosebud
          flowers.

          With understanding, one finds great love and acceptance for the way
          things are: the one cosmic dance.

          Phenomena come trooping
          out of the desert of non-existence into this materiality.
          Morning and night, they arrive in a long line and take over
          from each other, - "It's my turn now. Get out!"

          This place of phenomena is a wide exhange
          of highways, with everything going all sorts
          of different ways.
          We seem to be sitting still,
          but we're actually moving, and the fantasies
          of phenomena are sliding through us
          like ideas through curtains.
          They go to the well
          of deep love inside each of us
          They fill their jars there, and they leave.

          There is a source they come from,
          and a fountain inside here.
          Be generous.
          Be grateful. Confess when you're not.

          We can't know...
          what the Divine Intelligence
          has in mind!
          Who am I,
          standing in the midst of this
          thought-traffic?

          The Eastern
          holy fools
          find unity
          with all things through a cool, detached
          acceptance.

          The holy fools of both East and West come to their own
          realizations, but they do not ask us to believe them.
          Instead, they
          respond
          to our questions
          with further questions
          or with riddles and
          parables.
          Often these holy fools teach crazy wisdom just by being
          themselves.
          If we watch closely,
          we might learn from them how to
          live,
          with simple acceptance of,
          and even great love for,
          life....

          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "swirling_dervish"
          <blue_star_in@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > Be generous.
          > Be grateful. Confess when you're not.
          >
          > We can't know...
          > what the Divine Intelligence
          > has in mind!
          > Who am I,
          > standing in the midst of this
          > thought-traffic?
          >
          > The Eastern
          > holy fools
          > find unity
          > with all things through a cool, detached
          > acceptance.
          >

          > The holy fools of both East and West come to their own
          > realizations, but they do not ask us to believe them.
          > Instead, they
          > respond
          > to our questions
          > with further questions
          > or with riddles and
          > parables.
          > Often these holy fools teach crazy wisdom just by being

        • carol
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008

            Robin: "we are what we think."

            "... if Ahriman is to be born he needs the conditions to be conceived and born in and i cant see him being born in a human loving brotherhood. It is our destiny our opportunity to meet this challenge and in time with the help of the angels, The Christ and the spiritual beings who have been incarnating for over 120 years, to redeem this horror of murder mass slaughter - which all stem from lies. illusion and rigid fear - i repeat all stem from lies - can you believe that we can redeem it all. WoW

            Can I believe Robin,  not so so quickly.  In the meantime,   watch over  your 'think'.

            carol.

          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008

              > Robin: "we are what we think."
              >
              > "... if Ahriman is to be born he needs the conditions to be
              conceived
              > and born in and i cant see him being born in a human loving
              brotherhood.
              > It is our destiny our opportunity to meet this challenge and in
              time
              > with the help of the angels, The Christ and the spiritual beings
              who
              > have been incarnating for over 120 years, to redeem this horror of
              > murder mass slaughter - which all stem from lies. illusion and
              rigid
              > fear - i repeat all stem from lies - can you believe that we can
              redeem
              > it all. WoW
              >
              > Can I believe Robin, not so so quickly. In the meantime, watch
              over
              > your 'think'.
              >
              > carol.

              The major attribute that lies between the Eighth Sphere, as the
              outer dimension that surrounds the physical moon, and the Counter-
              Earth (Antichtonic World), as its inner dimension, is the oh-so
              observable realm of lies. So here's a simple chart:

              Eight Sphere-------Realm of Lies-------Counter-Earth

              So, it is this realm of lies that exists to steal the intellectual
              soul, and it is very capable of doing it, has done so, and will
              continue to do so in increasing fashion.

              And that is why I gave Robin the first chapter of 'Occult Science',
              as a guidepost. It involves the character needed for spiritual
              science; the character needed to save the intellectual soul. I
              suggest you read it before even going further on this matter.

              Special fonts and highlights mean very little when it comes to the
              work that you yourself need to emphasize first, and foremost. And
              please get back to me after you've read the chapter, because that
              could really convey a starting gesture, Carol.

              A real starting gesture, with no fonts and special colors for
              emphasis.

              Steve
            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008

                > Karen, where those your words? c.

                There from another source, Carol, like all of the others that Swirl
                posts when she feels like being spiritual. Here's another version from
                me, and maybe you can relate to it. Even Swirl, for that matter.

                Regards, Steve

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyoZh4GccQ&feature=related
              • carynlouise24
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 4, 2008
                  Stephen your work is respected and therefore your comments on
                  Antichthon are taken seriously however I believe Anthichthon is
                  beyond the need to be defended.

                  Why would the master initiate Phythagoras (which without a doubt he
                  was a master initiate) spend his precious time on earth chasing
                  shadows when he had the Kingdom of God inside him?

                  Rudolf Steiner did not use the word anti-earth in his lectures, if
                  you do a search on the word `anti-earth' in the RS Archive Library no
                  results are found.

                  He spoke about Counter-earth, between Mercury and Venus and he spoke
                  about Counter-pole in this following lecture; The Michael Deed and
                  the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence.
                  Possibly it is this lecture which is on your mind?

                  http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/MissMich/19191129p01.html

                  *

                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                  <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Robin: "we are what we think."
                  > >
                  > > "... if Ahriman is to be born he needs the conditions to be
                  > conceived
                  > > and born in and i cant see him being born in a human loving
                  > brotherhood.
                  > > It is our destiny our opportunity to meet this challenge and in
                  > time
                  > > with the help of the angels, The Christ and the spiritual beings
                  > who
                  > > have been incarnating for over 120 years, to redeem this horror of
                  > > murder mass slaughter - which all stem from lies. illusion and
                  > rigid
                  > > fear - i repeat all stem from lies - can you believe that we can
                  > redeem
                  > > it all. WoW
                  > >
                  > > Can I believe Robin, not so so quickly. In the meantime,
                  watch
                  > over
                  > > your 'think'.
                  > >
                  > > carol.
                  >
                  > The major attribute that lies between the Eighth Sphere, as the
                  > outer dimension that surrounds the physical moon, and the Counter-
                  > Earth (Antichtonic World), as its inner dimension, is the oh-so
                  > observable realm of lies. So here's a simple chart:
                  >
                  > Eight Sphere-------Realm of Lies-------Counter-Earth
                  >
                  > So, it is this realm of lies that exists to steal the intellectual
                  > soul, and it is very capable of doing it, has done so, and will
                  > continue to do so in increasing fashion.
                  >
                  > And that is why I gave Robin the first chapter of 'Occult Science',
                  > as a guidepost. It involves the character needed for spiritual
                  > science; the character needed to save the intellectual soul. I
                  > suggest you read it before even going further on this matter.
                  >
                  > Special fonts and highlights mean very little when it comes to the
                  > work that you yourself need to emphasize first, and foremost. And
                  > please get back to me after you've read the chapter, because that
                  > could really convey a starting gesture, Carol.
                  >
                  > A real starting gesture, with no fonts and special colors for
                  > emphasis.
                  >
                  > Steve

                • Stephen Hale
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008

                    --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24" <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

                    > Stephen your work is respected and therefore your comments on
                    > Antichthon are taken seriously however I believe Anthichthon is
                    > beyond the need to be defended.
                    >
                    > Why would the master initiate Phythagoras (which without a doubt he
                    > was a master initiate) spend his precious time on earth chasing
                    > shadows when he had the Kingdom of God inside him?
                    >
                    > Rudolf Steiner did not use the word anti-earth in his lectures, if
                    > you do a search on the word `anti-earth' in the RS Archive Library no
                    > results are found.
                    >
                    > He spoke about Counter-earth, between Mercury and Venus and he spoke
                    > about Counter-pole in this following lecture; The Michael Deed and
                    > the Michael Influence as Counter-pole of the Ahrimanic Influence.
                    > Possibly it is this lecture which is on your mind?
                    >
                    > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/MissMich/19191129p01.html

                    Diagram 1 from Related Authors ...

                    The subject of the counter-earth is dealt with in the lectures, "The Apocalypse of St. John", which is not at the archive.  But what Pythagoras is doing in his time is deducing the fact of the counter-earth for the first time by way of thinking; it existed prior to, of course, but then it was a matter of direct, though, dwindling clairvoyant perception.

                    And this is how we have to picture it, with the mineral element passing over from the recapitulation of Old Moon to Earth.  Then, looking at the diagram, the mineral element now residing on earth, goes through the four stages of evolution from left to right.

                    So what Pythagoras, and the other philosophers of the Greek era are deducing is the still fluid condition of the mineral world that is Earth.   It would not be until Jesus walked out of the Jordan River that the moment of transfer from watery mineral to solid mineral began.

                    And this is very important for knowing; that an initiate out of Aquarius baptized an initiate out of Pisces at this critical juncture in the passage from fluid mineral to solid mineral earth.  The earth, at this point, is at the low end of an evolutionary arc that had its high point at Atlantis (11547 BC).

                    And thus begins a degenerative-destructive phase of earth evolution on the ascending side.  Jesus walked out onto the solid dry ground from the water, which was the exact "turning point of time" for the fourth and final stage of mineral development.  This would entail thinking moving in direct relation to this solid mineral perception, and the rather pure deductions of the philosophers, including Pythagoras' perception of the Antichtonic world, would be driven further and further below perception, as the 'induced' view of the world as a horizontal plane superimposed itself over the originating spherical view known to the Greeks.

                    But, of course, superimposing does not mean that the originating deductions are not still there; for they form the ground of this induced view of the world.  As well, the counter-earth is still in evidence, just not perceptible below the surface of a horizontal plane of objective being, where the surface conditions become the work of the philosophers in the second half of the 4th cultural epoch.

                    Now when our 5th epoch began, in 1413, it was first necessary to recapitulate the 4th epoch in its entirety; and this was what took place in the first 500 years of our present era.  Outwardly, this was reflected in the periods known as "The Renaissance", followed by "The Enlightenment", and it is very important to say that it was the incarnation of the Legend of Christian Rosenkreutz beginning in the middle of the 13th century that inspired these two historical periods up to the last third of the 19th century.  That was when this recap of the 4th epoch was completed, and the Intellectual Soul was bestowed on mankind.

                    Thus, the evolutionary trends of the 4th cultural epoch, wherein initiates such as Pythagoras, Democritus, Anaxagoras, Heraclitus, Empedocles, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, passing over to those of the latter half, c.333 to 1413, wherein thinkers such as Erigena, Leibnitz, Kant, Bacon, Schelling, Hegel, Schopenauer, all combine, and the trend of the initiates is betowed on makind as an evolutionary advancement.

                    And that is why Rudolf Steiner was born in 1861.  It marks the beginning of the last third of the 19th century, and the entry into that time frame in which the materialism, first born in that century in a real sense, meets all the conditions for imparting the knowledge that had been incubating for 400 years, undergoing enrichment in the form best needed for the west.  It was to be Rudolf Steiner's destiny to pull the sword out of the stone again; this time for the modern era.

                    Michael passed the power to pull out the sword first to Rudolf Steiner, and it has also been passed on to us.  It resides as the living potential within to do this work; this greatest of all work.

                    Steve

                  • carol
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008

                      Steve: " Here's another version from me, and maybe you can relate to it. Even Swirl, for that matter"

                      No.

                      I'm not living in the past Steve.  I live in the present moment- as do some people your age, namely Dennis Deyoung.  I'm sure you don't like this song,  I've already shown it-  it has FRENCH/Quebecois in it- <so counter America>-  some may 'think' .  But in fact,  it  shows a  'marriage' with America.

                      And strangely enough,  it's appropriate to this post. " One hundred years From Now"

                      Gee  Steve,  do you think Michael might have been in the mix, here?  Really?

                      Anyhow,  you have been blessed enough in this lifetime to have been helped along so that you could  assimilate knowledge of the higher worlds, along with spiritual concepts pertaining to the Mystery of Evil.

                      You have  a pretty good idea that this is weaving in the 'here and now'.  It seems to me that that's all the reason to GO SlOW and avoid whereever possible- giving what can be furnished to the spirit realm- over to the Soratic realm...

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty-y-2MTYZc&mode=related&search=

                      DENNIS DE YOUNG and ERIC LAPOINTE 100 YEARS FROM NOW LYRICS

                      Tell me how do we begin this tragic tale When centuries of fear and hate have left a bloody trail
                      And will there come a time we'll live to see When the sins of our fathers and mothers will cease to be

                      Est-ce possible d'oublier? Pourrons-nous se pardonner?

                      (Is it possible to forget? Will we be able to forgive ourselves?)

                      Nos fils pourront-ils vivre à la mémoire délivrés du sang sous
                      nos pieds

                      (Will our sons be able to live Of a memory (which is) delivered by blood at our feet.)

                      Priez debout, plus jamais à genoux Ya surement un homme assez fou Pour tuer les dieux qui nous déchire Depuis la nuit des temps

                      (Pray stand, never again on your kness, There must surely be a man, crazy enough to kill the gods who tear us appart, since times obscure.)

                      Eye for eye tooth for tooth Who among us will speak the truth So our children's children will live in peace somehow One hundred years From Now

                      Comment pourrons nos yeux, aveuglé par la honte Trouver de la lumière pendant que la nuit tombe Sur la fin d'un monde

                      (How will eyes, blinded by guilt, Find Light while night sets on an end of a world?)

                      And can we really feel another's pain While the killing continues from Adam to Abel to Cain

                      Eye for eye tooth for tooth Who among us will speak the truth So our children's children will live in peace somehow One hundred years From Now

                      Priez mes frères Condanmer la guerre qui brûle aux quatre coins de la terre Prier pour tout ceux qui veulentVenger leurs enfants

                      (Pray my brethern, Condemn war which rages on all four corners of the earth, Pray for all of those who wish to avenge their children.)

                      Eye for eye tooth for tooth Who among us will speak the truth So our children's children will live in peace somehow One hundred years From Now One hundred years From Now

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 5, 2008
                        Brilliant :) Thanks for this Steve it makes it clearer. Hey you
                        don't have the Aquarian Flag waving in the Air for nothing you know!

                        I appreciate the (real) symbolism of John the Baptist - the Aquarian
                        initiate baptizing Jesus the Piscean initiate and from this sacred
                        union Christ was born.

                        Just a couple of Muses-

                        Here we see Air (Aquarius) Water (Pisces) and the Son (Fire / Solar /
                        Leo King of Kings)

                        Moon (Water)
                        Etheric (Air)
                        Sun (Fire)

                        The Alchemic combination!

                        Water and Fire

                        Are opposite to one another but the

                        Air

                        Now sacred due union of the

                        Christ-Etheric

                        We have a wedding!

                        This is the metamorphose spoken about under Cancer (Fire and Water /
                        Sun and Moon)

                        http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/1742

                        Beautiful work everyone!

                        <sardisian01@...> wrote:

> [...]
                        advancement.

                        > And that is why Rudolf Steiner was born in 1861. It marks the
                        beginning
                        > of the last third of the 19th century, and the entry into that time
                        > frame in which the materialism, first born in that century in a real
                        > sense, meets all the conditions for imparting the knowledge that had
                        > been incubating for 400 years, undergoing enrichment in the form
                        best
                        > needed for the west. It was to be Rudolf Steiner's destiny to pull
                        the
                        > sword out of the stone again; this time for the modern era.
                        >
                        > Michael passed the power to pull out the sword first to Rudolf
                        Steiner,
                        > and it has also been passed on to us. It resides as the living
                        > potential within to do this work; this greatest of all work.

                      • Nina
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 6, 2008
                          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24" <>
                          This is the metamorphose spoken about under Cancer (Fire and Water /
                          > Sun and Moon)
                          > http://www.philosophyoffreedom.com/node/1742

                          Dear Caryn,
                          My daughter is a Sun Cancerian and copied your chapter from Jocelyn's
                          Meditations to have on hand!Love all you bring there.

                          > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
                          > > > Stephen your work is respected and therefore your comments on
                          > > > Antichthon are taken seriously however I believe Anthichthon is
                          > > > beyond the need to be defended.
                          > > > Why would the master initiate Phythagoras (which without a
                          doubt hewas a master initiate) spend his precious time on earth
                          chasing shadows when he had the Kingdom of God inside him?

                          > > > Rudolf Steiner did not use the word anti-earth in his lectures,
                          if you do a search on the word `anti-earth' in the RS Archive
                          > Library no results are found.He spoke about Counter-earth, between
                          Mercury and Venus and he spoke about Counter-pole in this following
                          lecture; The Michael Deed and the Michael Influence as Counter-pole
                          of the Ahrimanic Influence. Possibly it is this lecture which is on
                          your mind?

                          > > > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/MissMich/19191129p01.html
                          >> > The subject of the counter-earth is dealt with in the
                          lectures, "TheApocalypse of St. John", which is not at the archive.
                          But what Pythagoras is doing in his time is deducing the fact of the
                          > > counter-earth for the first time by way of thinking; it existed
                          > prior to, of course, but then it was a matter of direct, though,
                          dwindling clairvoyant perception.

                          > > Now when our 5th epoch began, in 1413, it was first necessary to
                          > > recapitulate the 4th epoch in its entirety; and this was what
                          took place in the first 500 years of our present era. Outwardly,
                          this was reflected in the periods known as "The Renaissance",
                          followed by "The Enlightenment", and it is very important to say that
                          it was the incarnation of the Legend of Christian Rosenkreutz
                          beginning in the middle of the 13th century that inspired these two
                          historical periods up to the last third of the 19th century. That
                          was when this recap of the 4th epoch was completed, and the
                          Intellectual Soul was bestowed on mankind.
                          > > Thus, the evolutionary trends of the 4th cultural epoch, wherein
                          > > initiates such as Pythagoras, Democritus, Anaxagoras, Heraclitus,
                          > > Empedocles, Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, passing over to those
                          of the latter half, c.333 to 1413, wherein thinkers such as Erigena,
                          Leibnitz,Kant, Bacon, Schelling, Hegel, Schopenauer, all combine, and
                          the trend of the initiates is betowed on mankind as an evolutionary
                          > advancement.And that is why Rudolf Steiner was born in 1861. It
                          marks the beginning of the last third of the 19th century, and the
                          entry into that time frame in which the materialism, first born in
                          that century in a real sense, meets all the conditions for imparting
                          the knowledge that had been incubating for 400 years, undergoing
                          enrichment in the form best needed for the west. It was to be Rudolf
                          Steiner's destiny to pull the sword out of the stone again; this
                          time for the modern era.
                          > > Michael passed the power to pull out the sword first to Rudolf
                          > Steiner,and it has also been passed on to us. It resides as the
                          livingpotential within to do this work; this greatest of all work.
                          > > Steve

                          Good to have the above info presented beautifully for us newbies!Yes,
                          Steve and everyone, the greatest work of all.
                          Val got us started with her musical post. Heard variety here
                          recently. Here are several- search Armand and Angelina (see Amazing
                          Grace,etc).Think Bradford will like too! NINA

                          http://www.youtube.com
                        • carynlouise24
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 7, 2008
                            Wonderful Nina :) Thanks for your loving touch. I am glad you have
                            David Ovasons' The Two Children - I am sure you will agree it is
                            beautifully well researched work. His study on early renaissance
                            artwork is outstanding.

                            Well, have a great day!

                            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:

> [...]
                            > the knowledge that had been incubating for 400 years, undergoing
                            > enrichment in the form best needed for the west. It was to be
                            Rudolf
                            > Steiner's destiny to pull the sword out of the stone again; this
                            > time for the modern era.
                            > > > Michael passed the power to pull out the sword first to Rudolf
                            > > Steiner,and it has also been passed on to us. It resides as the
                            > livingpotential within to do this work; this greatest of all work.
                            > > > Steve
                            >
                            > Good to have the above info presented beautifully for us newbies!
                            Yes,
                            > Steve and everyone, the greatest work of all.
                            > Val got us started with her musical post. Heard variety here
                            > recently. Here are several- search Armand and Angelina (see
                            Amazing
                            > Grace,etc).Think Bradford will like too! NINA

                          • carol
                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 8, 2008

                              I notice a nice selection of passages taken up by Mathew Morrell of the Steiner list.

                              It's funny that although all that was offered is quite interesting/significant, this one captivates me:

                              "After Michael's reign comes Oriphiel who gives the divine wrath that should only be used by highly developed people. Jesus drives the merchants out of the temple."

                              "From the Contents of Esoteric Classes"
                              EL, Muenchen, 12-5-'07

                              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Dates/19071205e01.html

                              Michael's radiant rule will be followed by a dark, terrible age that starts about 2300. Together with Michael, a dark God has begun his rule — the God Mammon. For occultism Mammon isn't just the God of money. He's the leader of all base, black forces. And his hosts attack men's bodies and souls to corrode and ruin them. There's a lot of talk about bacterial today, and they influence a lot of things. In future they'll increase in a terrifying way, and many human bodies will waste away from terrible diseases and plagues. The brand of sin will be stamped on men's bodies for all to see. Another archangel — Oriphiel — will rule then. He must come to shake men up to their true vocation through terrible tortures. So that this can happen in the right way a small group of people must be prepared today to spread esoteric life in the black age 400–600 years from now.

                              One under Michael's rule who feels the urge to participate in spiritual life is called upon to serve archangel Michael and to learn under him so that someday he'll be mature enough to also serve the terrible Oriphiel in the right way. A sacrifice is demanded from those who want to dedicate themselves to a higher life. One should only want to receive spiritual life and experience an awakening if one later wants to use this to put oneself, one's will and everything one has in the service of mankind only.

                              In four to six centuries the small group of men who are being prepared today will serve the God Oriphiel so that mankind can be saved. If in that age men wanted to be spiritual leaders who hadn't been prepared to stand fast in all storms and to resist Mammon's hosts, they wouldn't be able to serve the God Oriphiel in the right way, and mankind would not be lifted out of their misery. So in order to do it we must work very earnestly now to fulfill our tasks then.

                              But when dark powers rage most terribly, the brightest light also shines. Oriphiel has ruled before. That was the time when Christ appeared on earth. Bad powers of degeneration and decadence were ruling everywhere on earth then. And the human race could only be shaken higher by terrible means. Oriphiel is called the archangel of wrath, who purifies mankind with a strong hand.

                              The story in the Bible where Christ swings a scourge to chase the money changers out of the temple has a deep meaning. Back when things were darkest on earth, Christ appeared as the savior of mankind. Oriphiel's reign ended 109 years after Christ's appearance, and he was replaced by Anael. Then came Zachariel, then Raphael; Samael ruled during the Renaissance and Gabriel from the 16th century until 1879. Then Michael began to rule, and circa 2300 Oriphiel, the terrible archangel of wrath, will be ruling things. And as once before, spiritual light will shine into darkness brightly ad radiantly. Christ will appear again on earth, although in a different form than before. We're called upon to receive him and to serve him.

                              * * *

                              "From the Contents of Esoteric Classes"
                              EL, Hamburg, 10-26-'07
                              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Dates/19071026e01.html

                              Each of the seven cyclical archangels reign for a certain period. Their opponents are Mammon's hosts who throw hindrances in their way. Masters must fight against all kinds of hindrances also.

                              The period in which Anael reigns is the age of love; before him is Oriphiel who brings the wrath of the Gods. I the Oriphiel age Christ Jesus will walk on earth again, but in a very, very different form. We're supposed to prepare for this time. We'll reincarnate sooner to work in the Oriphiel age.

                              * * *

                              "Karmic Relationships: Esoteric Studies - Volume III"
                              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/KarmRelIII/19240808p01.html

                              My dear friends, that which goes on externally, which the astronomers describe, is after all only the outer side. You know that approximately every 11 years we have a period of Sun-spots, when in the shining of the Sun upon the earth certain places are darkened, covered with spots or blotches. This was not always so. In very ancient times the Sun shone down as a uniform disc of light. There were no Sun-spots. Moreover, after some thousands of years the Sun will have very many more spots than it has today. The Sun is growing ever more spotted. This again is the outer manifestation of the fact that the Michael Power, the Cosmic Power of Intelligence is still decreasing. In the increase of the Sun-spots in the course of Cosmic Evolution is revealed the Sun's decay; the Sun within the cosmos grows increasingly dim and old. And at the appearance of a sufficiently large number of Sun-spots, the other Planetary Intelligences recognised that they would now no longer be ruled by the Sun. They resolved no longer to allow the earth to be dependent on the Sun, but to make it dependent henceforth on the entire cosmos directly. This took place through the planetary Counsels of the Archangels. Notably under the leadership of Oriphiel, this emancipation of the Planetary Intelligences from the Sun-Intelligence took place. It was a complete separation of Cosmic Powers that had hitherto belonged together. The Sun-Intelligence of Michael and the Planetary Intelligences gradually came into cosmic opposition one with another.

                              * * *

                              "On the work of the ARCHANGEL MICHAEL"
                              by Ita Wegman, M. D. (Zurich)
                              http://www.rsarchive.org/RelAuthors/WegmanIta/On_work_of_Michael.php

                              Although this was no Michael Age — Oriphiel, the Spirit of dark Saturn, having then the leadership — the descent of the Sun-Spirit to the earth had such an effect that all peoples, albeit under the dominion of Oriphiel, unfolded a cosmopolitan activity associated with the influence of Michael. Thus it was possible for Christianity to be spread abroad in the most wonderful way, although this happened largely below the surface, and the significance of what took place was for the most part unnoticed by the humanity of that time. The Moon Age of Jehovah passed over into the Sun Age of Christ.

                              * * *

                              "From the Contents of Esoteric Classes"
                              EL, Stuttgart, 8-9-'08
                              http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/Places/Stuttgart/19080809e01.html

                              It's up to archangel Michael to simulate men to use their newly acquired organ, that degenerates if a man doesn't use it. Such a man comes under the influence of Michael's opponent, Mammon or Beelzebub. This is the God of hindrances, who wants to prevent men from making progress. The bacterial that arise under his influence can give rise to terrible epidemics and strange nervous diseases; children could be born with a ruined nervous system. After Michael's reign comes Oriphiel who gives the divine wrath that should only be used by highly developed people. Jesus drives the merchants out of the temple.

                            • carol
                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 10, 2008
                                psss, I think there's a purification happening, c.