Reflections

  • carol
    Message 1 of 143 , Feb 2, 2008

      At the home page of the AT list, there is a passages from Friedrich Rittelmeyer's book: "Rudolf Steiner Enters My Life," Here, he apparently asks Dr. Steiner a couple of questions:

      "Do you really think that Anthroposophy will succeed in becoming more than a strong impulse in our civilization? Do you think it can really strike through as a new culture?" - He became amazingly serious. "If humanity does not accept what is now being offered, it will have to wait for another hundred years," he said.

      He seemed to be deeply moved. It was not merely emotion, but something like the thunder of the Judgement. He said no more. Never before or since have I seen how the soul of a whole age can tremble in one man."

      I'm guessing Dr Steiner responded in this fashion because he knew (and felt) what WISE Cosmic allignments come into play for decisive spiritual impulses to penetrate earthly humanity and just how the Spiritual forces behind Cosmic phenomena NEED to diffuse themselves through both incarnate and discarnate souls for the proper course of humanity to progress. c.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.