Too much order?

  • carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008

      "Middle East Internet Blackouts Spur Geopolitical Suspicions

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/020108_internet_blackouts.htm

      Unprecedented mass Internet outages throughout the Middle East and Asia after no less than four undersea Internet cables were cut without explanation are spurring suspicions that a major event of geopolitical proportions may be just around the corner...."

      In the city where I live, there has been an unusual amount of fallen (ing) snow this winter, but the funniest thing, is that 'snow removal' has been negligent. I remember how, in the days when my youngest son was in primary and secondary school, there were practicaly no school closures as a result of a storm- and this was because 'the science' of removing snow had gotten quite advanced and was put into application.

      ONLY this winter, have I noticed a peculiar behavior in the removal of snow, it's as if the concept of CIVIL ORDER is being purposely  distorted- because,  this 'in our face'  issue is NOT being discussed in the media, public outrage over is as if, non existent.

      carol.