Re: Antichton : Counter Earth

  • carol
    Message 1 of 143 , Feb 1, 2008

      Alright Steve, would it be possible to be a little more concrete on 2 points?

      Could you describe <what normally should have occured> with the moon on the 10/11 of July. It seems that you have described what <actually> occured, though please feel free to reiterate.

      Also, exactly what <aspect> of arabism are you refering to when you apply the term in the following:

      "clear evidence of an underlying and motivating power of the "arabism" seen as arising out of 666 as the original date in which Soradt first arose on the surface of the earth to begin its destructive reign."

      Could you possibly be referring to a distinct soul configuration- which could come about if ONLY the great facility at 'apprehending physical reality' is summoned in combination with a powerful instinctual  'Will force'?

      These 2 'components' let's say, in no way completely cover the 'arab' of the past nor of the present. In spiritual science, we must keep in mind that unimaginable mulitiplicit spiritual variables are in constant interplay.

      I appreciate the parallel you made between the former Soratic surge and the current one.

      "it was five years after Soradt's second incarnation in 1332 that the Hundred Year War between France and England began;

      Soradt's third incarnation took place in 1998, and exactly five years later the pre-emptive "war on terror" was declared by the President of the United States."

      Thanks,  carol.

> [...]
      > for three and a half years. From the age of sixteen to nineteen,
      > she fought with strength and purpose guiding her astral body with a
      > higher intelligence that she herself was unconscious of; for it was
      > the Christ guiding this battle to victory for France, and the saving
      > of Europe.
      >
      > Soradt's third incarnation took place in 1998, and exactly five
      > years later the pre-emptive "war on terror" was declared by the
      > President of the United States. This was done in defiance of all
      > conventions of the United Nations, and marks the first time that war
      > has been officially instigated by this nation. What we have with
      > this is a clear replication of what occurred in 1337, as this so-
      > called war against the middle east will likely infect the entire
      > 21st century. And that's the idea.
      >
      > But, and this is very important, working against this malevolent
      > evil of the occult powers, powers that enjoy inflicting pain and
      > destruction, is the Christ Impulse. Christ is working now
      > etherically, and what once flowed through the astral body of Joan of
      > Arc, is now flowing through the etheric body of humanity,
      > individually and collectively. And one way that the Christ is
      > particularly effective is with the ethernet, which has risen to such
      > a power of truth-telling that Soradt can only be revealed more and
      > more for what he is; supreme arrogance and hater of humanity, with
      > the desire to destroy everything of human value in order to
      > effectuate the Eight Sphere as his escape mechanism.
      >
      > Soradt can no longer hide behind the clever covert operations of his
      > intelligence agencies, which a certain trace of the U.S. in the 20th
      > century clearly reveals was done in order to dupe the people armed
      > only with their intellectual soul's. No, since 2001 the ethernet
      > has become the instrument of the Etheric Christ, its originator, for
      > telling us the truth behind 9/11, and much more of the previous
      > century in which clever plots and coups were instigated against
      > sovereign countries for no other reason than to bring chaos,
      > destruction, and demoralization into these areas. And also, to
      > steal resources rightfully owned by these free and sovereign
      > nations. This fact of a history consistently applied by the occult
      > powers working behind the U.S. government, as its puppet of
      > administrative control, gives clear evidence of an underlying and
      > motivating power of the "arabism" seen as arising out of 666 as the
      > original date in which Soradt first arose on the surface of the
      > earth to begin its destructive reign.
      >
      > Thus, Christ, and Michael as His spirit regent for the individual
      > human being, are working together for truth and knowledge perceived
      > with no cover-ups. And it makes Soradt nervous and angry to be
      > revealed when he was so comfortable before in his dirty dealings.
      > But, it bears a big responsibility on the part of people today to
      > listen to the truth and decide what to do about it.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 31, 2008

        > Ok, sorry Bruce, I evidently wasn't aware of what you described.
        >
        > Perhaps Karen now faces a necessary life lesson of refining her use of
        > 'tact'. When I consider this from an Anthroposophic perspective, I see
        > it as becoming able to spread oneself out over larger 'soul terrain' by
        > engaging a more controlled Will force which takes into itself highly
        > creative soul forces.
        >
        > Again, consciousness soul stuff, what can I say. I guess it really is
        > tough stuff in the end...
        >
        > Good day, carol.

        Carol, this is Karen's final communication to me, and I find it perplexing.  It seems to have more to do with Bruce than me, but Karen was always confusing us.  Here it is:

        So my dear, unable at any time to deal with the unpleasant karma
        between us because of course Bruce has been manipulating my post for
        the past year, and deliberatly placing things out of context and we've
        never been able to honestly deal with the karmic situation. I suppose
        at least bruce is posting from his archives now instead of everthing
        he was holing up and holding back so that he could write up on it in
        spiritualscience. Not to worry i dont.

        I dont like having bad feeling s towards people and for the most part
        I certainly don't.

        So from my part I wish you bliss, love, happiness and joy but I guess
        its not what you want.. whatever it is.. if its good and from God I
        hope you get it :)

        I will be logging in from time to time I hope to clear the archives. I
        like doing it, deleting everything I've written -

        God bless

        Steve: Of course, I can't express anything from Bruce.  I can only express from a loving influence which you seem now to give to me in part.  I like it because I hate the stress that you impose on my soul.  It hurts very much.  So, thanks for these weak, tenuous words, and I hope that you know that your place is better than mine.