Re: [anthroposophy] HOLY NIGHTS and DREAMS

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2000
      Hello "radistasti",
      Thank you for your post. Emil Bock has a wonderful way of putting things
      --these Christlich spiritual matters. I love what you shared from him on the
      Holy Nights, and yes, it confirms what was said in my post about holy night
      dreams. May we all look back deeply and then forward into the Future
      "preparing the way".
      Blessings,
      elaine
      P.S. are you rick--or?