Soul Calendar, 34th Week after Easter

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2000
      THE CALENDAR OF THE SOUL
      Here’s the 34th week of the Soul's Calendar. It's made up of 52 meditative
      mantras enabling you to consciously experience the astral (soul) events
      occurring within you in the course of the year, 12 images of the zodiac to be
      meditated on to sense the working of the solar forces in the cosmos into you
      in the day, and the Moon's position in the constellations each night to sense
      the lunar forces, along with a list of saints and other spiritual figures and
      events to meditate about on specific days of the week.
      The mantra in the original German and in English:

      Geheimnisvoll das Alt-Bewahrte
      Mit neuerstandnem Eigensein
      Im Innern sich belebend fühlen:
      Es soll erweckend Weltenkräfte
      In meines Lebens Aussenwerk ergiessen
      Und werdend mich ins Dasein prägen.

      Mysteriously, what is Old and experienced
      With newly-arisen Self's being
      Within me I feel being newly enlivened :
      It will awaken World-Forces
      To flow into my Life's outer work
      And evolving me, engrave me into Existence.

      The anthroposophic path uses symbolic images or Imaginations to awaken
      spiritual sight and mantras to begin Inspiration or spiritual hearing. The
      meaning of the words of a mantra at first sight is not important, but rather
      reciting it and entering with deeper soul-forces into its inner experience.
      original; I’ve kept close to it in translating, so anyone can easily go from
      English to German.

      This week's mantra:
      Last week's verse described how we felt that, without our souls'
      participation in it, the external world is an empty wasteland and our
      creative forces, if we keep them within our own souls, will die for they are
      meant to connect with and renew something in the outer world. This week, our
      growing self-consciousness meets and re-enlivens all that we know from
      experience within us, all that is tried and true, in a soul-process veiled in
      mystery; and out of this union forces can flow into us that manifest in our
      deeds, and as they carry us forward, enable us to make our stamp upon the
      world-existence around us.

      * T H E W E E K S P I R I T U A L L Y *

      The Sun, according to the Doctor, is under the influence of Sagittarius
      from Dec. 1st to Jan. 4th. The symbolic image of the Archer done from
      Steiner's sketches & indications accompanies this post as an attachment. The
      Moon phases and positions in the stars are listed below for each night, along
      with the birth & death days of some of the spiritual figures published in the
      first ‘Seelencalendar’: these are fruitful material for contemplation on
      those days. I’m in the process of translating these to restore the Calendar
      to its intended use with the full spiritual/solar/lunar connections.

      Sunday December 10th. Moon Gemini. Full Moon. 1520 Luther burns Papal Bull.
      Monday December 11th. Moon Gemini. 1843 Robert Koch born.
      Tuesday December 12th. Moon Cancer. Albrecht von Haller died 1777.
      Wednesday December 13th. Moon Cancer. Friedrich Hebbel died 1863.
      Thursday December 14th. Moon Leo. Tycho Brahe born 1546.
      Friday December 15th. Moon Leo. Ignatius.
      Saturday December 16th. Moon Leo. Ludwig van Beethoven born 1770. Wilhelm
      Grimm died 1859.

      *******Dr. Starman

      *The Micha-Elic use of Technology*