perspective drawing-Re: [anthroposophy] The Soul's Calendar, Week 33

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000
      Hello Morgan,
      Thanks for your helpful post on the vanishing point in perspective drawing
      and in seeing what i am seeing!

      YOu asked me if i knew the name of the Pisarro painting to which i referred,
      and my answer is not exactly. It's called something like "Winter Landscape,"
      not to be confused with his other wonderful painting which is call
      "Hoarfrost". ((In the painting i refer to there is a strong sense of snow
      and whiteness, chill in the air, in a forest, where a woman is wrapped in
      winter clothing, carrying a pail.))

      I looked on the internet but did not find this particular painting. What i
      did find were some other lovely pisarro's, including the "Hoarfrost." Guess
      I'm in a winter mood here in Virginia.

      You can find some pisarro (and links to other impressionists) at this web
      address:

      http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/pisarro

      Did i spell pisarro right (or is it pissaro?)?

      Happy seeing!
      elaine