Re: [anthroposophy] The Soul's Calendar, Week 33

  • Morgan Vierheller
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2000
      Dear Elaine,

      I teach drawing and am also an artist (though I tend toward sculpture).
      I wish I could help you with seeing your seeing.  I know exactly what you mean.
      Let me try:)

      One point perspective:
      A horizon line is something that is observable.  It is the place where everything above it radiates upward and everthing below it radites downward.
      The point is called a vanishing point.

                                                  / \

      Thank you for the insight into the painting.  Do yo remember the title?

      Morgan