Re: Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 211 , Jan 9, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:

      It made me uneasy to speculate why Leviton did not mention Virginia
      Beach...

      Dear Steve,
      In his chapter on New York Mormon discovery site, Leviton details
      more using his "Blake borrowed" term, ALBION, which he cleverly
      identifies as "A LIGHT BEING IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD". So much covered in
      his work. For example, he talks of this "Scorpio Albion plate" and
      its heart chakra that extends west to Missouri River and east out
      into the Atlantic.
      He too shares about the Mormon summer play "Witness of Christ"! He
      opens wide doors in understanding what is going on today as well as
      in the past. (How might this HELP America's future?)
      Did not know of Smith/Moroni's gold plates translation stating that
      Christ had visited the Americas, between his resurrection and
      ascension.
      "THE GALAXY ON EARTH:A TRAVELER"S GUIDE TO THE EARTH"S VISIONARY
      GEOGRAPHY". Please recognize my Aquarian excitment which hastens
      report BEFORE read entire book!(see description)
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1571742220/ref=sib_dp_pt/105-0211074-
      3978009#reader-link

      You may sample some of Leviton's articles here:
      http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_rl1.htm

      Please keep in mind that Leviton shares from his 20 plus
      years "experience" in communication with an angelic family called the
      Ofanim. Part 2, has two articles about "Walking in Albion.../Child of
      Maturing Eagle".
      In consideration of Cayce and what shared earlier re-newer "Law of
      One" books and theoretical complexity of determining source of Cayce
      Readings, it was given that revealers of "One" books were higher
      dimensional group as well.Do not question motives of key group that
      channeled ONE bks, rather, the process and its dangers. Leviton's
      Steiner "ground" is welcome reading. NINA
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.