Re: Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 211 , Jan 7, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:
      > This had the effect of placing wisdom on earth for its further
      > evolution. In short, wisdom developed on the Moon, via Jahve's
      > presence there, means that wisdom evolves on earth. And time is
      the medium factor that expresses this fact. Time is the expressor of
      > the appearance of a physical body on earth. And we need a physical
      > body on earth in order to properly prepare for the higher spheres
      > wherein God will manifest into His creation...
      > So, I mentioned that Edgar Cayce put books under his pillow when he
      > was seven years old, and this is very significant. I mean, who
      > would ever consider doing this? Yet, it meant a great deal in the
      > life of Edgar Cayce. He was able to know the entire contents of
      > books through a form of memory that existed at the very time that
      he passed through the period from seven to fourteen years of age.
      > And this method has everything to do with his ability to engage in
      > clairvoyant states later on when he was able to give these readings
      > in which his etheric clairvoyance expresses what is most close to
      > the human being today.
      >...."A Course In Miracles...
      > Steve
      Dear Steve,
      Thank-you!Found words from Steiner about that "sleeping on book"
      process. Did benefit from reading "Absence From Felicity:The Story of
      Helen Schucman and Her Scribing of A COURSE IN MIRACLES..". and
      Judith Sherbenou's "CAYCE and THE COURSE".Kenneth Wapnick's "LOVE
      DOES NOT CONDEMN:The World,the Flesh,and the Devil According to
      Platonism, Christianity, Gnosticism, and A Course in Miracles" is an
      excellent reference book.You and Dottie may have used it in your
      discussions.
      Drawn to current work of Richard Leviton because he has
      Steiner "ground" and shares his own perceptions from application.
      Reading his latest, "WELCOME TO YOUR DESIGNER PLANET:A Brief Account
      of the Cosmogony on Earth." One earlier geomantic primer, "THE GODS
      IN THEIR CITIES:Geomantic Locales of the Ray Masters and Great White
      Brotherhood, and How to Interact with Them" presents a "behind the
      scenes" glimpse. In his "Imagination of Pentecost", he defines Cayce
      in the Spiritualistic atavistic lineage. Trance is NOT what we want
      at this time, which most likely accounts for why he did not include
      Virginia Beach as an important locale.
      In his "THE GAlAXY ON EARTH", he has 8 pages devoted to Dornach,
      Switzerland. NINA
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.