Re: Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 211 , Jan 6, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Nina" <emeraldnina@...> wrote:
      > Cayce Reading 683-2 "In the material associations, in the material
      > connections, then, do with thy might what thy hand finds to do
      today.
      > For sufficient unto the day is the good as well as the evil
      thereof.
      > For as He hath given in thee that thou may be the channel, the
      > representative, the agent - yea, act in thine inner self, act in
      > thine outward expression, as though thou wert(for thou art!) His
      > child, and are heir to all the glories here,now,of His kingdom.
      Not
      > in the future, not of the past. For in the eternal now is He
      active
      > in thee." Realize/Steiner list...cannot leave Cayce behind. Thanks
      > Steiner and those of you who elucidate his teachings, may gain a
      > greater understanding.Picture you Steve, working so well with the
      > parrot and the process! NINA

      One of the most important analogies that can be brought to these
      proceedings concerns the clock of time, and how it is divided into
      two 12-hour segments of light and dark. In total, we have 24 hours
      in a day, which expresses the previous cultural epochs of earth
      evolution (polarian, hyperborian, lemurian) + the three periods that
      lead to our 'now' experience of time; thus the 24 hour clock of time.

      So, what this means is that when we take the seconds, minutes, and
      hours that comprise our present conception and perception of time,
      that it represents a grand reprise of all that has come before in
      the evolution of mankind on earth. Thus, we are now a "time being"
      on earth, and the reason is because Jahve went to the Moon, instead
      of the Sun, with the other six Elohim.

      This had the effect of placing wisdom on earth for its further
      evolution. In short, wisdom developed on the Moon, via Jahve's
      presence there, means that wisdom evolves on earth. And time is the
      medium factor that expresses this fact. Time is the expressor of
      the appearance of a physical body on earth. And we need a physical
      body on earth in order to properly prepare for the higher spheres
      wherein God will manifest into His creation.

      So, I mentioned that Edgar Cayce put books under his pillow when he
      was seven years old, and this is very significant. I mean, who
      would ever consider doing this? Yet, it meant a great deal in the
      life of Edgar Cayce. He was able to know the entire contents of
      books through a form of memory that existed at the very time that he
      passed through the period from seven to fourteen years of age.

      And this method has everything to do with his ability to engage in
      clairvoyant states later on when he was able to give these readings
      in which his etheric clairvoyance expresses what is most close to
      the human being today. I appreciate the work of Edgar Cayce because
      he was very formative in my own development, also the work of
      automatic writing through Ruth Montgomery, and her Guide.

      Also, as well Nina, I never mentioned "A Course In Miracles", which
      was also very much given to me in this prior formative period.
      Dottie Zold mentioned it recently, and I remembered its important
      influence as well.

      Steve
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.