Re: Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 211 , Jan 5, 2008
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      > Carol has posted a very stirring message over on A_T this morning
      > (36006)
      > our generation's task is to see and fight the mounting evil
      through a committment to bringing the concepts of spiritual science
      right into our organism, where we will be strengthened to the task.
      I can attest to this being true on a perceptive level. It is more
      than just words out of the "Steiner parrot" on my shoulder. These
      words convey thoughts that are the essence of spirituality in the
      real sense, and so they have the effect of working right down into
      the soul and spirit, and this process begins to lift out the higher
      members of our being, which are waiting to be stirred into action.
      > It is truly out of the west that spiritual science must be
      proferred to counteract the evil agendas of world
      domination, ...Steve
      Dear Steve,
      re- Carol's words(see what you mean) "...for the first time in human
      history, enough numbers of living individuals (souls)are able to SELF
      engage both moral(heart/feel) and intellectual(mind/think)forces
      toward conscious, non judgmental, supportive fraternal relationships
      on an elaborate,deep, sympathetic level."
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/message/36006

      Useful to hear sharings, like yours Steve, of being strengthened in
      spirit from application.About evil, have you seen Bobby Matherne's
      review conclusion of "The Ahrimanic Deception"? ".. Steiner has laid
      out the Ahrimanic deception like a patient on an operating table.
      With a brief CAT-scan, we can view the inner workings of Ahriman as
      he strives to premeate our individual lives with his deception. We
      can ignore the results of the CAT -scan of Ahriman at our own peril.
      What we do with that information is up to us in freedom and light.
      What we do with that information will form the reality of our cosmos
      for all time."
      http://www.doyletics.com/arj/tadrvw.htm

      Cayce Reading 683-2 "In the material associations, in the material
      connections, then, do with thy might what thy hand finds to do today.
      For sufficient unto the day is the good as well as the evil thereof.
      For as He hath given in thee that thou may be the channel, the
      representative, the agent - yea, act in thine inner self, act in
      thine outward expression, as though thou wert(for thou art!) His
      child, and are heir to all the glories here,now,of His kingdom. Not
      in the future, not of the past. For in the eternal now is He active
      in thee." Realize/Steiner list...cannot leave Cayce behind. Thanks to
      Steiner and those of you who elucidate his teachings, may gain a
      greater understanding.Picture you Steve, working so well with the
      parrot and the process! NINA
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.