Re: Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

    Message 1 of 211 , Jan 2, 2008

      Bradford brought;

      "...caught up the Eastern flavor of the great Krishna, sister soul of Adam and the garment of the Etheric Risen Christ that visited Paul in a Living Interior Light that blinded the connection between his INNER sight and his OUTER sight. "

      Look at that invitation to compare the subject of sight, both INNER and OUTER to the blinding flash that illuminated Paul.  But when we accept the invitation, we find ourselves in the realm of the TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES.... We find ourselves jolted from the ancient Egyptian interior Pyramid system that Saul was a member in good standing for.  Saul was a bounty hunting Pharisee and had all the refined compression and initiation, just waiting for a nudge, a flash, a pin ball wizard click and bingo the illuminated Dodecahedron fully replaced the ancient Pyramid Power Point system, that America inherits in the film, "National Treasure" with Nick Cage. Here we accept the shift of the age of our world from Egypt to America.  It is right there in front of us...  But the problem is that the shift of the Age from the Corporate Pyramid and boys clubs of freemasons over the world and their 33degree, 33 freemason Harry Truman, shifted while you weren't looking to the Dodecahedron that was in the lens of the first atomic bombs.

      But certainly, before we examine the TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES, where the INNER senses and the OUTER senses pivot in Paul and Paul discovers a whole new mighty thinking map shimmering in illumination and touching upon every fine point of the TWELVE tribes of Israel, we know, at least Steiner students know that the Krishna unfallen sister soul, Adam forces hovered over Paul...and illuminated him like a Dodecahedron pin ball bonanza winner.  But the age shifted, Steiner knew the age shifted from Pyramids of Corporate Power to the Dodecahedron only we never traced, tracked, recorded the change in the Age from Amway Pyramid schemes to mighty Corporate and Israel financial monopolies like Rupert Murdoch over all media.... This is all the poison power of ancient Egypt coming back to sting the world from the ancient tombs of Egypt.

      Schwaller de Lubicz proved that Egypt was a vast Initiation center and filled with the rich contents that hovered deeply under the lid of someone like Saul.  But then Saul becomes the Pin ball wizard Paul.  All the lights and bells and whistles go off and in the eye, of the I of the storm, the garment of the sister soul of Adam.... and Paul has the thinking ability to detect the New Adam from the old Adam... think of it, the Krishna Light of the Luke Jesus mantle that carried the unfallen Adamic forces... hovers over Paul and Paul gets it and understands it?  You got to back this research cart up and examine carefully the idea that the Luke Jesus hovered, the Krishna and unfallen Adam forces hovered over Paul.  You got to translate an age from the ghosts of the ancient pyramids still haunting the halls of Haliburton and ABCNBCCBSFOX and realize that when we weren't looking, when we thought how interesting that Steiner put a sweet Dodecahedron as a Foundation Stone and that every Anthro sought to have his ashes brought to the Goetheanum and placed in the Urn room and each urn resembled and sought a Dodecahedronal form.... All this was long before we knew that the age had shifted as the nuclear age used an implosion lens to suck Light out of the future of human moral earth forces.  No, steal light from the future unfolding of humanities moral forces.  So let's keep passing this Depleted Uranium poison that seeped out of Oppenheimer and poor Boggs brain and lets continue to elevate these no accounts against the Master of Physics and Master of matter, the Christ Himself.   With Paul an entire shift happens and it happens within his thinking and Eyesight.

      Saul's tongue, his eyes, his interior senses, the ability to connect INNER and OUTER connections with clairvoyant and rational intelligence, the bridge between the INNER and OUTER senses were flashed and came to life, suddenly in Saul and the old Saul sheath, the old Saul thinking was left on the ground where he fell and the new Paul arose, newly arisen and newly baptized by the very 13th of the Twelve...sheathed in the light of the sister soul of Adam and an age, an age shifted off it's hinges and the emblem of the age, the Pyramid shifted to the Dodecahedron and Steiner before anyone ever realized, before anyone ever guesssed that the inside of the skull like casing of the atomic bomb, the inside of the casing itself was modelled on the inside of the human brain itself.  For it was in this human brain of Saul's that the New Pauline bridge between Science of the Spirit and Science of matter bridged, hinged and flashed before Paul's INNER eyes.  We used to say that the scales, or film, the hardened film or scales fell from his eyes and he saw... The tongue that shapes the Word, the INNER sense of how the pupil dilates or tracks thought and intuition and how the OUTER eye learned to follow and track events, to focus and unfocus, all that turned inward in Paul....Paul was the first lens of light to be touched after the Golgotha Event.

      The twelve cranial nerves are at the base of the brain because they are the foundations for the New Jerusalem thinking that descends on St. John, aka, Christian Rosenkreuz.  The twelve cranial nerves is the first outline of the new Dodecahedron that marks the new age of Pauline Sciences and overcoming the ghosts of the FreeMason haunted Egyptian age.

      The cranial nerves are 12 pairs of nerves that can be seen on the ventral(bottom) surface of the brain. Some of these nerves bringinformation from the sense organs to the brain; other cranial nerves control muscles; other cranial nerves are connected to glands or internal organs (for example, the heart and lung). Here is atable detailing some of the functions of each cranialnerve.

      CranialNerves
      NumberNameFunction
      IOlfactory NerveSmell
      IIOptic NerveVision
      IIIOculomotor NerveEye movement; Pupil dilation
      IVTrochlear NerveEye movement
      VTrigeminal NerveSomatosensory information (touch, pain) from the face and head; muscles for chewing.
      VIAbducens NerveEye Movement
      VIIFacial NerveTaste (anterior 2/3 of tongue);Somatosensory information from ear;Controls muscles used in facial expression.
      VIIIVestibulocochlear NerveHearing; Balance
      IXGlossopharyngeal NerveTaste (posterior 1/3 of tongue);Somatosensory information from tongue, tonsil, pharynx; Controls somemuscles used in swallowing.
      XVagus NerveSensory, motor and autonomic functions ofviscera (glands, digestion, heart rate)
      XISpinal Accessory NerveControls muscles used in headmovement.
      XIIHypoglossal NerveControls muscles of tongue
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1 9:35 PM
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.