Re: Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

    Message 1 of 211 , Jan 1, 2008

      Anthroposophical Guidelines - 32

      32. In the human head the physical organization is a copy of the
      spiritual individuality. The physical and etheric parts of the head
      stand as a self-contained image of the spiritual, and alongside them
      the astral and "I" parts stand as autonomous psychic-spiritual being.
      Therefore, the human head represents a juxtaposition of the relatively
      autonomous physical and etheric on one hand, and the astral and
      I-organization on the other.

      The above Rudolf Steiner crisp and condensed etheric nugget, is how Steiner compressed, in a sort of Aristotle compression where a condensed, entire world is marked, stamped by the inner I Am and pressed into a condensed REMINDER a remember this, taking a massive dose of lectures and research and bringing them into a condensed, compact state that Steiner certainly could, through his compression, take across the threshold.  All Anthro students would have to do, is to encounter these compressed spiritual thoughts and when they do, either after death in the spiritual world or in another Earth Life, and the compressed I AM forces which Steiner condensed these insights would unfurl... Just add water so to speak.  Just add the thirst and hunger for a nourishement that ignites the Spiritual when in the Spiritual world and trains the human mind, to condense, consolidate, create a micro-seed form of Michaelic fire and leave these seeds for Anthros to or Michael students everywhere to pick up.

      The difference is who condensed it.  Does the person doing the compacting, condensing, the gnome like higher human work... I mean a little micro-chip can be the core point to run an entire world. Your INTEL chip is a condensed and ever more compact, MIMSY, which is what "The Last Mimsy" was about.   Can the person who has livingly condensed such a seed thought, does that person have the etheric forces to plant and leave, the authorization, to plant and leave actual etheric life force that could grow such a thought in the soul when the seed finds the right soil?  Yes Anthro guidelines are vital and condensed Saturn like -gnomish seed points that have the entire Michael Intel locked in them and they do spring to life like Jack and the Bean Stalk when they find the right soil.

      Ah but who are we kidding?  On the other list, aside from Frank, staring at grass or staring at the guidelines, Frank is working those Holy Night Seed thoughts, Frank is living in the Year's cycle of the condensed Holy Nights where all these Anthro Guidelines are the same type of germinating force that has brought us the whole mystery....another damned mystery which the Anthro Science student or newbie can't get their thick skulls around, except for the few who really feel and meet, encounter, wrestle with Michael Thoughts, those few yes, but mostly, the idea that in the Spiritual World we might encounter in the wasteland of Kamaloca, thirsting as we are, thirsting, we might encounter some golden seeds... Now just for a moment, let me return to the Holy Nights theme of the loop in the year where the TWELVE MONTHS, the entire TWELVE MONTHS is pre-set.... Nature and the Starry worlds along with the gnome community meet and condense in Twelve Day of the Holy Nights all that will unfold from the moral and immoral forces that humanity has left in nature.

      The clock is running out.  The Accomplished reality of Dead Nature still functions as the mystery of THE TWELVE MONTHS, except for factoring in just how the new infusions of Conscious and moral bio-dynamic Man and the Soul Calendar student lives with the unfolding year.  Well Holy Nights condesnes the entire unfolding of the years course and integrates what can be offered from humanity in moral light with what remains as heritage from the workings, or exile of vast swaths of nature beings waiting on human moral wisdom to meet it in the Holy Nights.  That is what these condensed, etheric seed thoughts are for the soil of the Michael Soul and Frank has it right, by accident of course, that to study such condensed seed thought from Advent on through Jan 6th, follows the year's course in such a way that those councils of elemental beings who integrate the unfolding of the TWELVE MONTHS of the year with the Time Organism of heavenly planners and the moral forces of humanity, do their most vital intense condensations of Nature events, during what is known as the TWELVE HOLY NIGHTS.

      There are a dozen ways to make this clearer to the newbie and the yawning Michael student, who hasn't dreamt, considered or explored the actual facts of how the year unfolds in nature and how the year unfolds for the soul and the meaning of the two....But suffice it say that if you take this particular thought form as part of the TWELVEFOLD intelligence of the Year and you couple it with let's say a higher aspect of Christ having TWELVE DISCIPLES and moving in a Time Body Dodecahedronal Intelligence Alpha-Omega Trans-Temporal reality...We can inter the small and potent seed former and spiritual forces of someonw authorized to condense human thoughts..  Steiner.  What this means for the human skull and the starry blueprint that is in the human skull and what we have elaborated about the TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES,  well dear reader, this is called Anthro Schooling and this is called at this moment, as this is being written, THE TWELVE HOLY NIGHTS.   But thinking and understanding how to condense seed thoughts and plant Michael Intelligence in the soil of the soul.... well that is just above our pay grade level.  It not only is a manifestation of Spirit-Self but in the most humble expression of compression and Etheric forces, a humble manifestation of Life-Spirit.  In other words the germinating power of Buddha, of Zarathustra and Moses/Lazarus, Novalis, St. John and now, in the humble condensed Life-Spirit seed thoughts of the guidelines, Dr. Steiner...as an authorized member in good standing of a community that can already offer etherically condensed seed thoughts that actually contain life.

      What Christ offers to those working in the fields and toiling in the intellects of humanity, reveals higher forces of Spirit-Self and the barest indicators of the Life Spirit, Budhi and something of the distorted indicator I have of "The Green Mile"....  The earth and the heavens will disappear, but my words will never disappear.  And now once again the reminder of the lesson about thinking and the human skull which was left unexplored.

      Anthroposophical Guidelines - 32

      32. In the human head the physical organization is a copy of the
      spiritual individuality. The physical and etheric parts of the head
      stand as a self-contained image of the spiritual, and alongside them
      the astral and "I" parts stand as autonomous psychic-spiritual being.
      Therefore, the human head represents a juxtaposition of the relatively
      autonomous physical and etheric on one hand, and the astral and
      I-organization on the other.

      Bradford brought previously;

      "The whole problem of looking at a human form and uncovering the mysteries and hidden realities behind our human forms, within our human forms and our brains and overcoming the materialism that grips us,  truly, truly requires ART.  But as dried out and dense as most of us are, we can review and review and review the nature of how the pineal gland and the TWELVE CRANIAL NERVES work and how the LAST SUPPER is a sublime meditation, yet, to move one centimeter into how such a sublime meditation as the LAST SUPPER was part of the puzzle that brought the TWELVE DISCIPLES, and the 13th, Paul, well Paul is the true implosive lens of the Christ in each human I AM and brain and on this basis the Philosophy of Spiritual Activity was written.  But what would the Philosophy of Spiritual activity look like from the aspect of the brain?  What would the chosen youth, that became transparent and slightly ill in the 13th century when TWELVE STREAMS OF WISDOM poured their full forces into this Youth, what in fact would the New Jerusalem that entered the Thought System of St. John or the Thought System of Christian Rosenkreuz look like? Well we have to turn to ART, for in true Goethean Science, we certainly can read Goethe's Theory of Colors but we don't find Mephistopheles in Goethe's Theory of Color, but we find that INTUITION rising out of Goethe's Brain in his vast Faust.

      But both the Theory of Color and the Faust arose out of Goethe's so called brain.  And of course we fail to see what beings speak in our thoughts and intuitions when we have a receptive thinking pattern.  We fail to see the difference between the OUTER Jesus, that everyone saw with their eyes and touched with their hands, and the INNER Christ, that Paul experienced.  Yet all the mysteries of how we take apart the bodily systems of the human being, the Form systems and Entelechy of our being and the Etheric Systems......One is required to see into the spirit of the brain and skull as it truly operates in the light of Cosmic Intelligence and in the light of comparing the thinking of other men, and the thinking of a 20th century Initiate.  What is inside us requires us to raise our insights and understand connections between Paul and the illuminated Dodecahedron Interior system of The Foundation Stone, to understand the whole new floor plan for the New Jerusalem that is coming slowly, either up from the sub levels as in The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily or as it St. John descending into the brain as full thrust, Cosmic Intelligence.  Now if Zarathustra/Jesus was the guinea pig for experiencing the full force of Cosmic Intelligence drilling down into the Brain, then we have to learn to experience that first event differently from the upbuilding and careful planning of those that TWELVE and the 13th that arrived togethere in the 13th century, to slowly unfold the Seed of Cosmic Intelligence in a human being prepared by the Christ Himself.

      In other words, brain stress, headaches, migraines, well, sweating blood from the head and a feeling of pounding Cosmic Intelligence in the human form or as in the preparation of a thinker like Aristotle who was prepared over ages and incarnations to be a detailed fact collector, an organized and focused Human Intelligence, the best of the best...a good deal of preparation had to be made and we have to remember what Alexander the Great told us about how thinking with Aristotle really could make one's head explode.

      Please Note the whole Outline of the Picture as a kind of domed skull like face that we transparently look within.  Look at the whole picture and then see the dark outline along the edges of the skull, see the angle of he eye on the right and the chin, nose, like a looking into the skull with X-Ray, then we enter into the illumination of what is inside and that starts our materialistic problems. What is inside is the vast array of intuitions.  What is inside is exactly what Christ said to Pilot, that He could have legions of Angelic Beings called down in an instant and through every eye and heart that stood and watched the Christ, their Angels would have come and opened their inner eyes, if Christ so desired to bring a Legion or two of Angelic Beings into service.  With this painting you are as if looking into a true picture of how the interior brain functions.  Looking at a picture in how the Zarathustar brain could contain the mighty Christ Forces, before, at the Transfiguration, the very bones and sweating of blood as it pounded and withdrew from the disciples into the very skull, form and physical ass, the physical form was utterly riven with a Mighty Etheric Spirit of Form who absorbed the full human body of said Jesus.  In the painting you will notice the vertical I AM in us, up where the pineal gland would be.  Now if you can hold these forces against the X-Ray of the dead skull, a side view of the skull, you could antidote exactly what goes on in the brain.  Just look carefully, try to see what you are seeing instead of unseeing what we are looking at: What is inside the New Thinking System that has brought down the Seraphim - Cherubim and Thrones as recently as the 15th century?

      looking at the individual oval head and understanding that in our thinking is our own piece of the property of the stars, we brought with us a piece of the mighty star map from our perspective into us, we brought a piece of our own private copy of the star maps of heaven and our divine biographical and biological TIME and SPACE, star property,  we own a piece of the stars, when they ask you, Oh, what is your sign, what is your Sun Sign, you don't really know what that means because you don't even pick up a biodynamic calendar and see how absolutely different the star and birth signs are from what people borrow in stupidity from horscope magazines. This interior star map is part of the foundation of how we eventually process our thinking, this is our orientation, our piece of the nerves and neurons of the brain mass, that is anything but the jelly like substance, it is rather the basis of how we think.  Already this is way over the heads of most Anthros and they can't yet feel it even if you drive the car over the curb and park it in their lawn they will claim that they cannot see the Dodecahedron in the human brain but as materialists perfer to see the skull image of the dead X-Ray.

      This little oval head is a seed.  Steiner says it is a seed.  The head is a seed form, a big ole acorn.   But the Stars, the vast stars OUTSIDE are individualized in this dodecahedronal pineal and brain mass INSIDE.  Look upon the picture above as the true account of our Freedom and Star relation to our interior I AM and thinking core.  Look upon this as the mighty revelation of the POF, look upon the above painting as the sudden inpouring of the mighty 13th century event, when all TWELVE streams of human wisdom infused and poured into the brain.  Certainly you can begin to see the great vertical center of the I AM, placed in the painting, almost where the fontanel finally seals itself up on the child.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.