thanks-RE: Concerns for the evironment:

  • elaine upton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      Thanks for your quick reply, art. I appreciate your linkage of what we do
      and what happens to the so-called environment. At the risk of too much
      politicization, I will say that I agree with you that under the (most
      probably upcoming) Bush administration, there will not be much done about
      our relationship to "the environment" (to All My Relations, as the Lakota
      people--a native american group-- say).

      That means those of us who are moved have even more of a calling in these
      next four years and beyond.

      Blessings,
      elaine