Re: Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

    Message 1 of 211 , Dec 5, 2007

      Bradford brought;
      " Christmas in America is truly like changing Santa to Satans Claws and we laugh at the Ahrimanic forces the elemental Ahrimanic being known as the Grinch that truly exists as a poison Ahrimanic being in the souls of our children, and the antidote to this poison was the tale of the Grinch. Because if the Ahrimanic egregore elemental remained untracked and unseen it would be even more devastating as it grew into a full fledged monster in the child's soul. "

      Bradford comments;

      I strike my own value on very clever and brilliant Anthros and in Tarjei's case, a non-Anthro , non- card carrier,  member in good standing of the current Saturn return, Bradford's, Tom's and Tarjei's Saturn return member of the Invisible Michael School, class of 48/49 neighborhood, raised one of the most interesting posts on the egregore that I had ever read.

      Now I bring up this post and this egregorical illustration for those who are newbies and those who know nothing of what we have been tracking here.  Very recently we tracked how Christ withheld the Angelic community, withheld TWELVE LEGIONS of Angels, that allowed humanity to see themselves in the pristine naked glory of their debauched instincts and impulses.  Tore away the veil of history and revealed the conniving, menace of an Israel and a people who go about for all Time, stamping and imprinting into the ethers, the manipulation, menace, torture and deceptions which, as it turns out, murders a god before our very eyes.  That is all of us and what we are before our very eyes.  We are left to become witnesses to exactly what we really are when the Angels and warmed humanity are held back from the picture.  We will murder, all of us would and will murder our very own divinity.

      False witnesses are called, Herod is Luciferic and has John the Baptist killed, beheaded for an incestious strip show, presented for his lust and his holding John the Baptist so that John might show him some magic tricks.  Herod drools in his fat lust for some spicy, juicy esoteric treats from his pet Angelic monkey he captured, John the Baptist.  And Caiaphas, aka Dick Cheney is the icy Ahrimanic force of all that is left of a people who without the Angels, reveal at core an Ahrimanic forces that drives them to murder, corrupts them and drives them to murder as Cheney drove policy to begin the slaughter of Islam, so the stain and unchanged OT Jewish taint of dogma and Angels still refuse and plan to murder one of their own, the great Zarathustar/Jesus and worse still the very Christ Being that they hungered for, offered them the food and they to this day, reject it and plan murder, torture and financial mayhem along with political lies daily, daily...infecting everything, everywhere with their stubbornness.

      Christ pauses the heart warming and heart wrenching Angels from intervening on his behalf, so that humanity will have this powerful and eternal  impression branded on their souls.  Pilate, not spelled, (Pilot) by the way, is really warned, the Angels read Pilate's will and warn his wife, so that Pilate actually aims the scales of Justice and shifts the entire guilt on the entire dogmatic, icy and brazen group of treacherous Hebrews who have fallen in the disease of Ahriman's claws.  Christ holds His Angelic citizens back from entering the hearts of humanity int this location and turning them from their  heinous deed of murdering a god. Christ wants it written in the script of humanity as a reminder.  For Christ it doesn't concern Him that He is going to be brutally murdered, that is not the lesson He brought.  Christ brought a much vaster lesson and thinking about this lesson requires us to think along with Christ in the stream of Time.  We don't like to think with Christ in the stream of Time, we mostly prefer to remain in a static, not a dynamic sense of learning and understanding.  We prefer the dogmatic, dead and static sense of dead lies and flat out one Jesus bunk to anything that could even raise the dynamic into a higher sphere.  We don't really want much to think in the vast stream of Time with Christ.  We prefer Einstein and Oppenheimer and flunkies who dare not call their Master and the Master of Matter Himself, the Christ.  For their brains served other Masters and prefer to call these others their masters.

      But along the way, in one of these last posts on OUTER and INNER we noticed exactly what has happend to Christmas for the Child's soul and we observed that another Ahrimanic egregore.... now that is where Tarjei comes into the picture. We noticed that another Ahrimanic egregore was tempered and attempted to be antidoted so that it would not rise up and grow into a monster in the soul of our children.  Because in point of fact, Christmas has become a horrific materialistic disease where phony lies are muttered and hopes for raw materialistic greed, riding on the gasoline and oil of dead people we have willingly and continue to willingly murder so that we get our little materialistic goodies and they don't.  They get murdered and maimed and poisoned with depleted uranium so we get our goodies.

      An Ahrimanic egregore or any other egregore could be considered Legion, but a legion of unholy and fallen instincts and impulses that take on through the life of the child an elemental life that gradually creeps up through the educational lies taken in, to lodge itself as a sure fire evil egregorical monster that has cunningly hid itself finally in the Intellectual Soul, has had time to ripen thanks to Christmas.  This Elemental Egregorical being has had time to gloat and witness one shallow Christmas after another  shallow Christmas.  This egregore has had time to grow and has drenched itself in a stew of  materialism,  marinated in materialism, soaked in it's own juices of pampered and  spoiled and manipulative whining to get anything they want, on weekly allowances that would feed a family of five in Nigeria for a year. Finally the sinister elemental being sits enthroned in the Ahrimanic intellect of the full grown adult and no truth, no spirit, and a virtual antipathy and hatred for spirit and intuition finally envelops the last residue of what was once a child.  Game over, a self satisfied intellectual shrunken materialist emerges from a human skin.

      Groups have their Egregores and in some aspects of various current discussions how Anthros take up the feeling life or cognitive life or fail to take up their cognitive life and reject the harsh glare of their cognitive life for a bloated feeling life offered through Anthroposophy, reveals why  Steiner divorced himself from the Christian Community in order to stay standing in the Science of the Spirit.  He knew the Catholic egregore and that Anthros who were utterly lazy would tend to water down and avoid the cognitive experiences and replace them for the Feeling and sentient warmth which could very well bring something of the kind of billowing feeling egregore to the soul that would want to consider the  battle of Michael with the Dragon as more like the happy purple dinosaur Barney,  in order to avoid any cognitive sting that connected thoughts might bring to the striving human soul.  Or perhaps that the overly enriched egregore of sentient soul feeling might grow into something of a sentient soul blockage and an egregore elemental might inhabit the soul of some Anthros that might look more like a Teletubby and never attain the carved facial expression of a Knight of Michael and a Thinker.

      But the sinister forces surrounding Christmas for children do have a Grinch like Ahrimanic Egregore that truly would grow into a vicious, vicious cold hearted selfish materialistic and continue to produce empty, empty thought forces, dead thinking and consider that all abstract and dead thoughts, spirit lesss, and soul less thoughts are common sense and good food for the vicious little egregores that can watch genocide and cheer the bombing of innocent people and stand there stupid and going to malls while they send their children to fight wars based on absolute lies.  Where does it go?  It goes straight to the community of the Ahrimanic described in George Orwell's brilliant outline of Ahrimanic intentions.  But in the child's soul, both Harry Potter and the Grinch, and the Grinch is that which has begun to form in the Child's soul and if the child leaves this grinch unnamed and unobserved it will slowly devour the human and give birth to the absolute double.

      Words Of Wisdom from Dr. Seuss

      Today you are You, that is truer than true.
      There is no one alive who is Youer than You.

      Antidoting Materialism in any way possible, and catching and casting a light on the Grinch/Ahrimanic egregorical being and playfully doing exactly what Ahriman hates, Ahriman hates wordy, rhymy poetry that twists the thinking mind and turns on a dime.  Ahriman loves the dry, dead, Mr. Scrooge and bookeeper, full grown materialist.  The tale of Scrooge antidoted the intense materialism entering humanity in the 19th century and of course the Grinch allows the child soul to greet the new earth born Ahrimanic elemental being with catharsis and humor, before the terror creeps up and finally obliterates the last remnant of human and the actual occult tale of Scrooge and Dorian Grey all come upon the soul and they have no choice but Cancer. Cancer to come upon them to wrest them from the grip...and that Cancer may take three lifetimes to emerge, but materialism today is deadly, deadening and has seeds planted so deeply that, for something of a refreshing look at the elemental egregore, Tarjei presented a marvelous example.

      Antidoting the disease of intellectual soul materialism that now stalks our children with viciousness requires sharp eyes with intense humor and insight...and of course we are not joking or kidding when we invite you to consider that there are really bad, bad soul beings that are being created inside our children and they will grow into monsters, I mean the egregores will grow into monsters if we don't antidote them.  Jesuits have a sharp, Luciferic and Ahrimanic egregore and from the American angle of viciousness Ann Coulter and Karl Rove are examples in current world events that show the jagged rip in the soul fabric...a viciiousness that would still salivate if it murdered a god and the god that we murder is inside our very own children.  These beings are growing there by the legion.  Egregores, take note once again, Egregores!

      Tarjei Straume wrote brilliantly;

      "In my view, man's true relationship to Ahriman is best understood through
      certain classic fairy tales. There is a wonderful story by the Grimm
      Brothers entitled "Rumpelstiltskin," for instance. A poor miller had
      bragged about his daughter to the king, saying that she could spin straw
      into gold. The king put the girl to the test by locking her into a room
      full of straw and with a spinning-wheel and a reel, saying that unless she
      had spun the straw into gold during the night, must die in the morning. The
      poor girl was in despair and began to cry, but in comes a little man, a
      manikin, to help, and in exchange for her necklace, he spins the straw into
      gold for her. This makes the king even more greedy, so he put her into a
      much bigger room full of straw and demanded that she spun it all into gold
      overnight if she valued her life. Again, the manikin comes to help her,
      this time in exchange for her ring. The king was still very greedy and put
      the girl into an even bigger room full of straw, with the same demand on
      the same condition. The manikin showed up again, but this time she had
      nothing left to give him. Then promise me, said the little man, if you
      should become queen, to give me your first child. The girl didn't mind
      giving that promise, because she didn't expect to be queen. But when the
      king found all this gold that he believed the girl had spun, he married her
      and made her queen. A year later, she had a beautiful baby, and the manikin
      came to collect on her promise. She offered him all the riches of the
      kingdom, but he only wanted the child. She cried and complained so hard
      that the maniken gave her three days and said that if by that time she
      found out his name, then she would keep her child. So she sent messenger
      far and wide to inquire about all kinds of names, and the first two nights
      the maniken laughed and laughed because she couldn't guess what his name
      was. But on the third day the messenger came back after having seen a man
      jump up and down on one leg, shouting:

      to-day I bake, to-morrow brew,
      the next I'll have the young queen's child.
      Ha, glad am I that no one knew
      that Rumpelstiltskin I am styled.

      When the maniken returned and the young queen asked if his name was
      Rumpelstiltskin, he cried in terrible anger that the devil had told her
      that, and in his fury he plunged his right foot so deep into the earth that
      his whole leg went in, and then in rage he pulled at his left leg so hard
      with both hands that he tore himself in two.

      Rumpelstiltskin
      Here is the complete story:

      http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~spok/grimmtmp/044.txt

      There are other fairy tales, of course. In Norwegian folk tales, the
      youngest and wisest of three brothers rescues the princess from the
      captivity of the troll in various fashions - the princess representing the
      soul held captive by Ahriman. And when the lad must steal the gold from the
      troll and escape from him with the loot and marry the princess, it
      represents man's task to steal Ahriman's treasure, the intellect, and
      escape from him without being caught in his traps, and give the intellect
      to Michael.

      Best friends don't do things like that.

      Ahriman's ambition is to make humanity and the entire earth completely
      mechanized and intellectualized through and through. Science fiction
      stories dealing with robots taking over society and dominating man is a
      fairly accurate picture of what he intends, except that Ahriman does not
      want machine robots but flesh and blood human beings with machine-like
      souls, under his control."
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1 9:35 PM
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.