Re: the corpse picture

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

      > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?

      "Who is Christ?"

      Val
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

        > Since I am permanently
        > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion here.

        I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to follow
        the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is mentioned
        there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
        expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
        dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?
          >
          > "Who is Christ?"
          >
          > Val

          Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?
        • isenhart7
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

            > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

            He could be if one were able to formulate and articulate a response. A
            tall order apparently for one on the AT list. Lucky the "go-to" guy was
            on the job. Whew-Val
          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Since I am permanently
              > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
              here.

              > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
              follow
              > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
              mentioned
              > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
              > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
              > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val

              I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
              follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
              will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
              an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
              from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
              rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
              Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
              Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
              an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

              I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.

              Steve
            • isenhart7
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@>
                wrote:

                > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                <sardisian01@>
                > > wrote:
                > >
                > > > Since I am permanently
                > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the
                discussion
                > here.
                > >
                > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                > follow
                > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                > mentioned
                > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be
                the
                > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering,
                lap-
                > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                >
                > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the
                expeller, he
                > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother
                was
                > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received
                anthroposophy
                > from her.

                In that case, really, we should cue up "Loves Me Like a Rock" by Paul
                Simon. And speaking of rocks-this is from one of my favorite rock
                songs:

                And I don't want to hear a sad story
                Full of heartbreak and desire
                The last time I felt like this
                It was in the wilderness and the canyon was on fire
                And I stood on the mountain in the night and I watched it burn
                I watched it burn, I watched it burn.

                I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan
                or
                > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What
                can
                > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

                I knew Ginsberg and sorta met Bob once and though they did both
                strike me as suffering, especially the latter, they did some fine
                writing, don't you think?-Val
              • isenhart7
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

                  Upon further reflection, Steve, I think my first answer wasn't very
                  fair of me. An answer to Tom's question would have involved considering
                  Tom's question and then clothing an answer in words, otherwise known as
                  putting two words together, in other words Grammatica, in other words
                  the Moon, in other words Beheading, in other words taking that first
                  step. Trips a lot of people up.-Val
                • carol
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                    Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                    an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy from her."

                    Steve, One cannot justify one's attachment to Anthroposophy based on one's sentimental attachment to one's mother. One's commitment and respective responsibility towards the Anthroposophic Mouvement is a human phenomena which ideally falls in the domain of  individual experience- distinct and independent from the 'given' conditions of one's incarnation- one must, through the path of soul development rise above the 'given' conditions of family, geographic and nationalistic setting, even current time (when incorporating eternal self considerations) etc.

                    If the expeller, which I strongly suspect, justifies his authority and 'belonging' to Anthroposophy by referring to the blood/hereditary bond with his mother, then he doesn't warrant MY whole hearted support.

                    I noticed through his correspondences that he admitted to not having any siblings. So there you have it, a situation of an 'adored' child by an Anthroposophist American mother; a man who evidently does not exclusively employ Anthroposophic concepts, and when he does, they do not appear to reach to  any spiritual formative or substantial MORAL depth.

                    Think about it.

                    I also know anarchists in whom sub strata Christic sensitivity fashions their outer behavior with more sympathetic and non confrontationalist dispositions thus making it quite easy for me to genuinely appreciate them.  As well,  they have in their  possession' the means to genuinely appreciate signs of active heart forces.

                    Carol.

                    > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" isenhart7@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                    > > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Since I am permanently
                    > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
                    > here.
                    > >
                    > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                    > follow
                    > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                    > mentioned
                    > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                    > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                    > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                    >
                    > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                    > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
                    > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                    > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                    > from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                    > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                    > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
                    > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
                    > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?
                    >
                    > I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.
                    >
                    > Steve

                  • Stephen Hale
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                      > Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration
                      for
                      > the simple fact that his mother was
                      > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                      > from her."

                      Carol, I say *that* because I picked on this man rather relentlessly
                      before I was finally expelled; it was one of a number of components
                      working at the time on AT. What you have to understand is that anyone
                      who ever makes contact with spiritual science is receiving the
                      substance of a modern form of initiation science.

                      It has been previously mentioned that anyone, including PS and DD, and
                      I would certainly include DW and VW, who makes contact with
                      anthroposophical concepts CAN NOT ever get rid of its influence. The
                      reason helps prove the fact that the substance of anthroposophy is a
                      matter of a modern mystery.

                      Tarjei Straume should really have never made contact with
                      anthroposophy. It has proved to be the bane of his life, which is very
                      well indicated in four years of rather repetitive correspondences of
                      the rather negative and immoral kind to be found on AT. And if you
                      want to scour the archives on that list you can find where I brought
                      him to task on the matter. I saw the injustice all the way. He
                      suffers for the simple reason that he has another life that he would
                      rather be living. But his mother bequeathed her fortune to him, and as
                      we know, anyone who makes contact with anthroposophy can never get rid
                      of it.

                      So, it has had the effect of making him a professional shit disturber
                      as well. Simply see it for what it is. He is nothing more than the
                      pawn in a much bigger enterprise designed to malign Rudolf Steiner and
                      his anthroposophy. Behind AT are larger forces of the most extremely
                      negative kind, and TS was selected for his work as moderator with this
                      in mind. Powerful forces knew they could manipulate a man who got
                      ahold of his mamma's anthroposophy books but wanted to do other things
                      with his life. It is a rare opportunity for the occultists to find
                      such a one as Tarjei Straume, both American and European.

                      In closing, just look carefully at the front page of AT, and what it is
                      supposed to imply for the future. And then think about how it has
                      failed to produce results of the positive kind indicated for an
                      anthroposophy of tomorrow. That forum has never done anything except
                      create negative controversy against RS, and uses the WC as its own
                      pawn. Very clever indeed, and Tarjei Straume is a very glib and clever
                      guy. Folks were scouting him for the job, and when he got put on
                      moderation by Starman's forum, he started that one. But other forces
                      were behind it already. He admits that fact. So, he is also a
                      compromiser who speaks on behalf of influences that are decidedly
                      against the furtherance of spiritual science, and this fact is well
                      demonstrated on that list.

                      But I fight, and will always fight for the truth with no compromises
                      whatsoever. And that is what you will consistently find concerning my
                      contributions on that list for nearly two years, until August 5, 2006,
                      when a trumped up charge of meddling in forum management was used to
                      get me banned. And all I did was look into the moderator list and make
                      comment that the sheriff of fartland and wherever that place in the
                      hinterland of Norway was now a moderator. And wasn't that interesting,
                      wink wink. That was all it took. They wanted me off because I was
                      pushing real issues, and pushing real buttons. And that was offensive
                      to the charade that continues today, as usual.

                      In other words, "same shit, different day".

                      Steve
                    • carol
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 5, 2007
                        Steve, I responded to this, but it seems to have become lost. Maybe it
                        will show up in a week. C.