Re: German anthropop youth movement

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
      <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

      > Willy Lochmann comments on my previous post in
      > this thread. His English seems clear eonough to
      > me; I have not tried to "correct" it.
      > RM
      > ***

      Robert, I would like to suggest something here at this point. Maybe
      we could all consider having a symposium, or conference of our own,
      wherein we could all meet and discuss these important issues. And
      invite Mr. Bondarev to participate. I truly believe that he would
      love knowing that such keen anthroposophists such as we would also
      love to hear him speak on his own most loving passion. Let's get
      him out of the closet of his present expatriation and bring him here
      to the westworld that needs him most. And thanks again for bringing
      forth your own passion as it stands, and also to Mr. Lochmann. -
      Steve
      > Dear Robert Mason,
      >
      > Thank you for informing me about this discussion and
      > for your help. I do in
      > fact no longer work with Bondarew since 1999. The last
      > publication was "Der
      > Erzengel Michael und die Michaeliten" in late 1999.
      > Beginning in 1991 I did
      > publish all the books that Bondarew had written since
      > 1985. Between this
      > dozen of books there was one that tried to actualize
      > the "Zeitgeschichtliche
      > Betrachtungen" of Rudolf Steiner. Unfortunately these
      > conferences of Rudolf
      > Steiner are little known by Anthroposophs, a very
      > tragic circumstance, but
      > this is no surprise:
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        > Robert, I would like to suggest something here at this point. Maybe
        > we could all consider having a symposium, or conference of our own,
        > wherein we could all meet and discuss these important issues. And
        > invite Mr. Bondarev to participate. I truly believe that he would
        > love knowing that such keen anthroposophists such as we would also
        > love to hear him speak on his own most loving passion. Let's get
        > him out of the closet of his present expatriation and bring him here
        > to the westworld that needs him most. And thanks again for bringing
        > forth your own passion as it stands, and also to Mr. Lochmann. -
        > Steve

        I also have to confess that I have an ulterior motive here, with this
        proposed conference. It would give me an opportunity to delve deeper
        into the matter of the eighth sphere, and how it is truly possible that
        it is centered in the moon that sits out there as an objective fact.
        In fact, this would be my topic if such a symposium could be arranged.

        I strongly feel that until the eighth sphere is revealed as an
        objective fact, along with its inner aspect known as the 'counter-
        earth', that spiritual science as a body of new knowledge existing
        right before our eyes, for the taking, really won't be seriously given
        the consideration that it deserves.

        James Stewart has graciously added a new section to the RS Archive
        concerning the fifty fundamental lecture courses of Rudolf Steiner,
        which was added because these courses fulfill the need for this new
        knowledge in an evolutionary and linear fashion designed to meet the
        needs of the present intellectual mind. Go check it out. Nowhere else
        could it ever be found in such an easy and convenient fashion.

        Of course, the real deal is in the study, which requires real human
        effort. But that's the beautiful part to it. Beautiful because
        nothing is easy, and we only respect what we strive for ourselves.

        Well, here it is. And since 28 of the lecture cycles are immediately
        available for the clicking, there are no excuses for not getting this
        new knowledge. And every one exists to oppose the eighth sphere, so
        think about that fact!