Re: the corpse picture

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

      > That a given individual felt that the Anthroposophical
      Society/Movement
      > PERMITS enough LEEWAY to post an image of a Corpse accompanied by
      > conceptual degradation of ALL the soul strivings represented by the
      > individual RM, clearly illustrates to what extend the WHOLE of
      > Anthroposophic Society/ movement has fallen under Asuric forces.

      What I find interesting is that the same individual responsible for the
      corpse photo provided the only response to Tom's question regarding
      Christ.-Val
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@> wrote:
        >
        > > That a given individual felt that the Anthroposophical
        > Society/Movement
        > > PERMITS enough LEEWAY to post an image of a Corpse accompanied by
        > > conceptual degradation of ALL the soul strivings represented by the
        > > individual RM, clearly illustrates to what extend the WHOLE of
        > > Anthroposophic Society/ movement has fallen under Asuric forces.
        >
        > What I find interesting is that the same individual responsible for
        the
        > corpse photo provided the only response to Tom's question regarding
        > Christ.-Val

        Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ? Since I am permanently
        expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion here.

        Steve
      • isenhart7
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

          > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?

          "Who is Christ?"

          Val
        • isenhart7
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

            > Since I am permanently
            > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion here.

            I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to follow
            the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is mentioned
            there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
            expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
            dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
          • Stephen Hale
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
              --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

              > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
              > wrote:
              >
              > > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?
              >
              > "Who is Christ?"
              >
              > Val

              Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?
            • isenhart7
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

                He could be if one were able to formulate and articulate a response. A
                tall order apparently for one on the AT list. Lucky the "go-to" guy was
                on the job. Whew-Val
              • Stephen Hale
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                  > wrote:
                  >
                  > > Since I am permanently
                  > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
                  here.

                  > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                  follow
                  > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                  mentioned
                  > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                  > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                  > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val

                  I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                  follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
                  will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                  an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                  from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                  rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                  Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
                  Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
                  an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

                  I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.

                  Steve
                • isenhart7
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                    <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                    > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@>
                    wrote:

                    > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                    <sardisian01@>
                    > > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Since I am permanently
                    > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the
                    discussion
                    > here.
                    > >
                    > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                    > follow
                    > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                    > mentioned
                    > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be
                    the
                    > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering,
                    lap-
                    > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                    >
                    > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                    > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the
                    expeller, he
                    > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother
                    was
                    > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received
                    anthroposophy
                    > from her.

                    In that case, really, we should cue up "Loves Me Like a Rock" by Paul
                    Simon. And speaking of rocks-this is from one of my favorite rock
                    songs:

                    And I don't want to hear a sad story
                    Full of heartbreak and desire
                    The last time I felt like this
                    It was in the wilderness and the canyon was on fire
                    And I stood on the mountain in the night and I watched it burn
                    I watched it burn, I watched it burn.

                    I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                    > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                    > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan
                    or
                    > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What
                    can
                    > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

                    I knew Ginsberg and sorta met Bob once and though they did both
                    strike me as suffering, especially the latter, they did some fine
                    writing, don't you think?-Val
                  • isenhart7
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

                      Upon further reflection, Steve, I think my first answer wasn't very
                      fair of me. An answer to Tom's question would have involved considering
                      Tom's question and then clothing an answer in words, otherwise known as
                      putting two words together, in other words Grammatica, in other words
                      the Moon, in other words Beheading, in other words taking that first
                      step. Trips a lot of people up.-Val
                    • carol
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                        Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                        an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy from her."

                        Steve, One cannot justify one's attachment to Anthroposophy based on one's sentimental attachment to one's mother. One's commitment and respective responsibility towards the Anthroposophic Mouvement is a human phenomena which ideally falls in the domain of  individual experience- distinct and independent from the 'given' conditions of one's incarnation- one must, through the path of soul development rise above the 'given' conditions of family, geographic and nationalistic setting, even current time (when incorporating eternal self considerations) etc.

                        If the expeller, which I strongly suspect, justifies his authority and 'belonging' to Anthroposophy by referring to the blood/hereditary bond with his mother, then he doesn't warrant MY whole hearted support.

                        I noticed through his correspondences that he admitted to not having any siblings. So there you have it, a situation of an 'adored' child by an Anthroposophist American mother; a man who evidently does not exclusively employ Anthroposophic concepts, and when he does, they do not appear to reach to  any spiritual formative or substantial MORAL depth.

                        Think about it.

                        I also know anarchists in whom sub strata Christic sensitivity fashions their outer behavior with more sympathetic and non confrontationalist dispositions thus making it quite easy for me to genuinely appreciate them.  As well,  they have in their  possession' the means to genuinely appreciate signs of active heart forces.

                        Carol.

                        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" isenhart7@ wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                        > > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > Since I am permanently
                        > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
                        > here.
                        > >
                        > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                        > follow
                        > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                        > mentioned
                        > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                        > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                        > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                        >
                        > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                        > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
                        > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                        > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                        > from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                        > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                        > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
                        > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
                        > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?
                        >
                        > I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.
                        >
                        > Steve

                      • Stephen Hale
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                          > Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration
                          for
                          > the simple fact that his mother was
                          > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                          > from her."

                          Carol, I say *that* because I picked on this man rather relentlessly
                          before I was finally expelled; it was one of a number of components
                          working at the time on AT. What you have to understand is that anyone
                          who ever makes contact with spiritual science is receiving the
                          substance of a modern form of initiation science.

                          It has been previously mentioned that anyone, including PS and DD, and
                          I would certainly include DW and VW, who makes contact with
                          anthroposophical concepts CAN NOT ever get rid of its influence. The
                          reason helps prove the fact that the substance of anthroposophy is a
                          matter of a modern mystery.

                          Tarjei Straume should really have never made contact with
                          anthroposophy. It has proved to be the bane of his life, which is very
                          well indicated in four years of rather repetitive correspondences of
                          the rather negative and immoral kind to be found on AT. And if you
                          want to scour the archives on that list you can find where I brought
                          him to task on the matter. I saw the injustice all the way. He
                          suffers for the simple reason that he has another life that he would
                          rather be living. But his mother bequeathed her fortune to him, and as
                          we know, anyone who makes contact with anthroposophy can never get rid
                          of it.

                          So, it has had the effect of making him a professional shit disturber
                          as well. Simply see it for what it is. He is nothing more than the
                          pawn in a much bigger enterprise designed to malign Rudolf Steiner and
                          his anthroposophy. Behind AT are larger forces of the most extremely
                          negative kind, and TS was selected for his work as moderator with this
                          in mind. Powerful forces knew they could manipulate a man who got
                          ahold of his mamma's anthroposophy books but wanted to do other things
                          with his life. It is a rare opportunity for the occultists to find
                          such a one as Tarjei Straume, both American and European.

                          In closing, just look carefully at the front page of AT, and what it is
                          supposed to imply for the future. And then think about how it has
                          failed to produce results of the positive kind indicated for an
                          anthroposophy of tomorrow. That forum has never done anything except
                          create negative controversy against RS, and uses the WC as its own
                          pawn. Very clever indeed, and Tarjei Straume is a very glib and clever
                          guy. Folks were scouting him for the job, and when he got put on
                          moderation by Starman's forum, he started that one. But other forces
                          were behind it already. He admits that fact. So, he is also a
                          compromiser who speaks on behalf of influences that are decidedly
                          against the furtherance of spiritual science, and this fact is well
                          demonstrated on that list.

                          But I fight, and will always fight for the truth with no compromises
                          whatsoever. And that is what you will consistently find concerning my
                          contributions on that list for nearly two years, until August 5, 2006,
                          when a trumped up charge of meddling in forum management was used to
                          get me banned. And all I did was look into the moderator list and make
                          comment that the sheriff of fartland and wherever that place in the
                          hinterland of Norway was now a moderator. And wasn't that interesting,
                          wink wink. That was all it took. They wanted me off because I was
                          pushing real issues, and pushing real buttons. And that was offensive
                          to the charade that continues today, as usual.

                          In other words, "same shit, different day".

                          Steve
                        • carol
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 5, 2007
                            Steve, I responded to this, but it seems to have become lost. Maybe it
                            will show up in a week. C.