Re: German anthropop youth movement

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
      Willy Lochmann comments on my previous post in
      this thread. His English seems clear eonough to
      me; I have not tried to "correct" it.
      RM
      ***
      Dear Robert Mason,

      Thank you for informing me about this discussion and
      for your help. I do in
      fact no longer work with Bondarew since 1999. The last
      publication was "Der
      Erzengel Michael und die Michaeliten" in late 1999.
      Beginning in 1991 I did
      publish all the books that Bondarew had written since
      1985. Between this
      dozen of books there was one that tried to actualize
      the "Zeitgeschichtliche
      Betrachtungen" of Rudolf Steiner. Unfortunately these
      conferences of Rudolf
      Steiner are little known by Anthroposophs, a very
      tragic circumstance, but
      this is no surprise: Rudolf Steiner claimed in the
      beginning of the 1920ies
      that the things he did point out in these conference
      had been ignored or not
      accepted. So it would have been a big surprise if the
      "actualisations" of
      Bondarew in 1996 would have been accepted by the
      official representents of
      the Anthroposophical Society or by their helpers of the
      left hand.

      The expulsion of Bondarew had quite other reasons. The
      alibi were some
      sentences with question about the holocaust in his
      personal russian edition
      (not in my german one) of the claimed book. But in
      fact, as a member of the
      Vorstand has declared, the real reason for the
      expulsion was, that Bondarew
      wanted to create an opposite anthroposophical society
      in Moskau. In fact,
      there was a group of people, mainly followers of
      Valentin Tombert, that
      wanted to force Bondarew to do so. But he refused
      definitely from the very
      first moment. Some of these people finally invited him
      to a symposium in Den
      Haag, probably to cinvince him at united forces during
      this conference. But
      his ideologic ennemies in Netherland helped him by
      causing his expulsion
      from this conference at the last moment!

      In fact are our books almost not offered in
      anthroposophil bookshops. But
      the reason is, that they must follow the orders of the
      local branches
      (Zweige), if they want to survive. This situation
      exists since 1992, when we
      did publish the 2nd edition of "Stimme aus dem Osten"
      containing the
      corresponcence between Bondarew and Manfred Schmidt
      Brabant. I have
      documents in hand (published in Band II of
      "Symptomatologische
      Illustrationen", S. 34) that are confirming these
      orders.

      Dear Robert Mason, if you want to use the above, please
      correct my poor
      English, and if there is something that you do not
      understand clearly,
      please ask me.

      Best regards,
      Willy Lochmann

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • Stephen Hale
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
        <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

        > Willy Lochmann comments on my previous post in
        > this thread. His English seems clear eonough to
        > me; I have not tried to "correct" it.
        > RM
        > ***

        Robert, I would like to suggest something here at this point. Maybe
        we could all consider having a symposium, or conference of our own,
        wherein we could all meet and discuss these important issues. And
        invite Mr. Bondarev to participate. I truly believe that he would
        love knowing that such keen anthroposophists such as we would also
        love to hear him speak on his own most loving passion. Let's get
        him out of the closet of his present expatriation and bring him here
        to the westworld that needs him most. And thanks again for bringing
        forth your own passion as it stands, and also to Mr. Lochmann. -
        Steve
        > Dear Robert Mason,
        >
        > Thank you for informing me about this discussion and
        > for your help. I do in
        > fact no longer work with Bondarew since 1999. The last
        > publication was "Der
        > Erzengel Michael und die Michaeliten" in late 1999.
        > Beginning in 1991 I did
        > publish all the books that Bondarew had written since
        > 1985. Between this
        > dozen of books there was one that tried to actualize
        > the "Zeitgeschichtliche
        > Betrachtungen" of Rudolf Steiner. Unfortunately these
        > conferences of Rudolf
        > Steiner are little known by Anthroposophs, a very
        > tragic circumstance, but
        > this is no surprise:
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          > Robert, I would like to suggest something here at this point. Maybe
          > we could all consider having a symposium, or conference of our own,
          > wherein we could all meet and discuss these important issues. And
          > invite Mr. Bondarev to participate. I truly believe that he would
          > love knowing that such keen anthroposophists such as we would also
          > love to hear him speak on his own most loving passion. Let's get
          > him out of the closet of his present expatriation and bring him here
          > to the westworld that needs him most. And thanks again for bringing
          > forth your own passion as it stands, and also to Mr. Lochmann. -
          > Steve

          I also have to confess that I have an ulterior motive here, with this
          proposed conference. It would give me an opportunity to delve deeper
          into the matter of the eighth sphere, and how it is truly possible that
          it is centered in the moon that sits out there as an objective fact.
          In fact, this would be my topic if such a symposium could be arranged.

          I strongly feel that until the eighth sphere is revealed as an
          objective fact, along with its inner aspect known as the 'counter-
          earth', that spiritual science as a body of new knowledge existing
          right before our eyes, for the taking, really won't be seriously given
          the consideration that it deserves.

          James Stewart has graciously added a new section to the RS Archive
          concerning the fifty fundamental lecture courses of Rudolf Steiner,
          which was added because these courses fulfill the need for this new
          knowledge in an evolutionary and linear fashion designed to meet the
          needs of the present intellectual mind. Go check it out. Nowhere else
          could it ever be found in such an easy and convenient fashion.

          Of course, the real deal is in the study, which requires real human
          effort. But that's the beautiful part to it. Beautiful because
          nothing is easy, and we only respect what we strive for ourselves.

          Well, here it is. And since 28 of the lecture cycles are immediately
          available for the clicking, there are no excuses for not getting this
          new knowledge. And every one exists to oppose the eighth sphere, so
          think about that fact!