Re: the corpse picture

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
      <sardisian01@...> wrote:
      > I have certain strong feelings about SP concerning something
      Steiner
      > tells about the Russian man of the 20th century, and how it is
      > possible for the western occultists to make use of someone from
      the
      > eastern part of Europe for a decidedly luciferic influence. And
      > I'll post it when I can. It was proffered back on AT around the
      > time of that conference at Ann Arbor in 2005.

      What I am going to post below is from GA200, "The New Spirituality
      and the Christ Event of the Twentieth Century", wherein Steiner gave
      his clearest exposition of just how the western occultists have the
      power and the definite aim of taking control of the world and
      humankind through an intelligence that is nearly incomprehensible.
      This is what he says concerning how these occultists infiltrate the
      eastern world's spiritual-cultural domain for evil purposes. And
      it, along with the entire lecture course, proves just how important
      spiritual science is in order to defeat these evil forces. Here it
      is, and see where maybe Prokofieff fits in here? - Steve

      "The East had once a grand and lofty life of spirit. All
      spirituality – with the exception of what is striven for in
      Anthroposophy and is trying to give itself new form – all
      spirituality of the civilized world is, in actual fact, a legacy of
      the East. But the real glory of this religious-spiritual life was
      present in the East only in ancient times. And today the Eastern
      human being, even in Russia, finds himself in a strange disharmony
      because on the one hand he still lives in the ancient spiritual
      element of his heritage and, on the other, there is also working in
      him that which comes out of the present epoch of human development;
      namely the training towards becoming an individual.

      This brings about a situation such that, in the East, there is a
      strong decadence in humanity; that, in a sense, the human being
      cannot become a full human being; that hard on the heels of this
      Eastern human being, as far west as Russia, is the spiritual
      heritage of ancient times. And this has the effect that when today
      the consciousness of this Eastern human being is lowered, when he is
      in a condition of sleep or dreaming, or in some kind of mediumistic
      trance state which is so very frequent in the East, he is then,
      indeed, not entirely impregnated by another being as in the West,
      but this being works into his soul nature; these beings, as it were,
      appear to him. Whereas in the West it is premature beings of three
      kinds that are at work, in the East it is retarded beings, beings
      that have remained behind from an earlier evolutionary stage of
      perfection and who now appear to human beings of the East in a
      mediumistic state, in dreams, or simply during sleep, so that the
      human being in a waking state then bears within him the inspirations
      of such beings; is inspired during the day by the after-effects of
      beings of this kind who come over him during the night.

      And here again there are three types of beings working in the East
      who likewise have a great influence. Whereas in the West one has to
      draw attention to individual human beings through whom these beings
      incarnate, in the East one must point to a kind of hierarchy that
      can appear to the most varied people. Again it is three types of
      beings; not, however, beings that incarnate through people but
      beings that appear to people and also inspire them during sleep at
      night.

      The first type of these beings prevents the human being from taking
      full possession of his physical body, hinders him from finding a
      connection with the economic element, with the public conditions of
      the present-day in general. These are the beings who seek in the
      East to hold back the economic life as it is needed in the threefold
      social order.

      The second type of beings are those that produce
      overindividualization – a kind of, if I may put it so paradoxically,
      unegoistic egoism. This is all the more subtle in the way it is so
      frequently found in people, particularly of the East, who fancifully
      attribute to themselves all possible selflessness – a selflessness
      which, however, is in fact a particularly subtle form of self-
      seeking, a particularly subtle egoism. They want to be absolutely
      good, they want to be as good as it is ever possible to be. This,
      too, is an egoistic sentiment. This is something that can be called,
      paradoxically, an unegoistic egoism, an egoism arising from an
      imagined selflessness.

      The third type of being that appears, in the way described, to human
      beings of the East are those beings that hold back the spiritual
      life from the earth; that spread , as it were, a dull mystical
      atmosphere over human beings, as can be found so frequently today,
      particularly in the East. And again, these three types of spiritual
      beings, which work down from the spiritual world and do not
      incarnate into human beings, are the enemies of the threefold social
      organism. In this way the threefold impulse is hemmed in from the
      spiritual side in the East and from the human side, as described, in
      the West. Thus we see here the spiritual foundations underlying the
      differentiation."
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

        > That a given individual felt that the Anthroposophical
        Society/Movement
        > PERMITS enough LEEWAY to post an image of a Corpse accompanied by
        > conceptual degradation of ALL the soul strivings represented by the
        > individual RM, clearly illustrates to what extend the WHOLE of
        > Anthroposophic Society/ movement has fallen under Asuric forces.

        What I find interesting is that the same individual responsible for the
        corpse photo provided the only response to Tom's question regarding
        Christ.-Val
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@> wrote:
          >
          > > That a given individual felt that the Anthroposophical
          > Society/Movement
          > > PERMITS enough LEEWAY to post an image of a Corpse accompanied by
          > > conceptual degradation of ALL the soul strivings represented by the
          > > individual RM, clearly illustrates to what extend the WHOLE of
          > > Anthroposophic Society/ movement has fallen under Asuric forces.
          >
          > What I find interesting is that the same individual responsible for
          the
          > corpse photo provided the only response to Tom's question regarding
          > Christ.-Val

          Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ? Since I am permanently
          expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion here.

          Steve
        • isenhart7
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

            > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?

            "Who is Christ?"

            Val
          • isenhart7
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

              > Since I am permanently
              > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion here.

              I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to follow
              the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is mentioned
              there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
              expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
              dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                > wrote:
                >
                > > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?
                >
                > "Who is Christ?"
                >
                > Val

                Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?
              • isenhart7
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                  > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

                  He could be if one were able to formulate and articulate a response. A
                  tall order apparently for one on the AT list. Lucky the "go-to" guy was
                  on the job. Whew-Val
                • Stephen Hale
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                    --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                    > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                    > wrote:
                    >
                    > > Since I am permanently
                    > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
                    here.

                    > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                    follow
                    > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                    mentioned
                    > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                    > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                    > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val

                    I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                    follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
                    will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                    an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                    from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                    rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                    Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
                    Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
                    an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

                    I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.

                    Steve
                  • isenhart7
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                      <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@>
                      wrote:

                      > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                      <sardisian01@>
                      > > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Since I am permanently
                      > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the
                      discussion
                      > here.
                      > >
                      > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                      > follow
                      > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                      > mentioned
                      > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be
                      the
                      > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering,
                      lap-
                      > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                      >
                      > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                      > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the
                      expeller, he
                      > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother
                      was
                      > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received
                      anthroposophy
                      > from her.

                      In that case, really, we should cue up "Loves Me Like a Rock" by Paul
                      Simon. And speaking of rocks-this is from one of my favorite rock
                      songs:

                      And I don't want to hear a sad story
                      Full of heartbreak and desire
                      The last time I felt like this
                      It was in the wilderness and the canyon was on fire
                      And I stood on the mountain in the night and I watched it burn
                      I watched it burn, I watched it burn.

                      I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                      > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                      > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan
                      or
                      > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What
                      can
                      > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

                      I knew Ginsberg and sorta met Bob once and though they did both
                      strike me as suffering, especially the latter, they did some fine
                      writing, don't you think?-Val
                    • isenhart7
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                        > wrote:
                        >
                        > > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

                        Upon further reflection, Steve, I think my first answer wasn't very
                        fair of me. An answer to Tom's question would have involved considering
                        Tom's question and then clothing an answer in words, otherwise known as
                        putting two words together, in other words Grammatica, in other words
                        the Moon, in other words Beheading, in other words taking that first
                        step. Trips a lot of people up.-Val
                      • carol
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                          Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                          an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy from her."

                          Steve, One cannot justify one's attachment to Anthroposophy based on one's sentimental attachment to one's mother. One's commitment and respective responsibility towards the Anthroposophic Mouvement is a human phenomena which ideally falls in the domain of  individual experience- distinct and independent from the 'given' conditions of one's incarnation- one must, through the path of soul development rise above the 'given' conditions of family, geographic and nationalistic setting, even current time (when incorporating eternal self considerations) etc.

                          If the expeller, which I strongly suspect, justifies his authority and 'belonging' to Anthroposophy by referring to the blood/hereditary bond with his mother, then he doesn't warrant MY whole hearted support.

                          I noticed through his correspondences that he admitted to not having any siblings. So there you have it, a situation of an 'adored' child by an Anthroposophist American mother; a man who evidently does not exclusively employ Anthroposophic concepts, and when he does, they do not appear to reach to  any spiritual formative or substantial MORAL depth.

                          Think about it.

                          I also know anarchists in whom sub strata Christic sensitivity fashions their outer behavior with more sympathetic and non confrontationalist dispositions thus making it quite easy for me to genuinely appreciate them.  As well,  they have in their  possession' the means to genuinely appreciate signs of active heart forces.

                          Carol.

                          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" isenhart7@ wrote:
                          > >
                          > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                          > > wrote:
                          > >
                          > > > Since I am permanently
                          > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
                          > here.
                          > >
                          > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                          > follow
                          > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                          > mentioned
                          > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                          > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                          > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                          >
                          > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                          > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
                          > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                          > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                          > from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                          > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                          > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
                          > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
                          > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?
                          >
                          > I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.
                          >
                          > Steve

                        • Stephen Hale
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                            > Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration
                            for
                            > the simple fact that his mother was
                            > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                            > from her."

                            Carol, I say *that* because I picked on this man rather relentlessly
                            before I was finally expelled; it was one of a number of components
                            working at the time on AT. What you have to understand is that anyone
                            who ever makes contact with spiritual science is receiving the
                            substance of a modern form of initiation science.

                            It has been previously mentioned that anyone, including PS and DD, and
                            I would certainly include DW and VW, who makes contact with
                            anthroposophical concepts CAN NOT ever get rid of its influence. The
                            reason helps prove the fact that the substance of anthroposophy is a
                            matter of a modern mystery.

                            Tarjei Straume should really have never made contact with
                            anthroposophy. It has proved to be the bane of his life, which is very
                            well indicated in four years of rather repetitive correspondences of
                            the rather negative and immoral kind to be found on AT. And if you
                            want to scour the archives on that list you can find where I brought
                            him to task on the matter. I saw the injustice all the way. He
                            suffers for the simple reason that he has another life that he would
                            rather be living. But his mother bequeathed her fortune to him, and as
                            we know, anyone who makes contact with anthroposophy can never get rid
                            of it.

                            So, it has had the effect of making him a professional shit disturber
                            as well. Simply see it for what it is. He is nothing more than the
                            pawn in a much bigger enterprise designed to malign Rudolf Steiner and
                            his anthroposophy. Behind AT are larger forces of the most extremely
                            negative kind, and TS was selected for his work as moderator with this
                            in mind. Powerful forces knew they could manipulate a man who got
                            ahold of his mamma's anthroposophy books but wanted to do other things
                            with his life. It is a rare opportunity for the occultists to find
                            such a one as Tarjei Straume, both American and European.

                            In closing, just look carefully at the front page of AT, and what it is
                            supposed to imply for the future. And then think about how it has
                            failed to produce results of the positive kind indicated for an
                            anthroposophy of tomorrow. That forum has never done anything except
                            create negative controversy against RS, and uses the WC as its own
                            pawn. Very clever indeed, and Tarjei Straume is a very glib and clever
                            guy. Folks were scouting him for the job, and when he got put on
                            moderation by Starman's forum, he started that one. But other forces
                            were behind it already. He admits that fact. So, he is also a
                            compromiser who speaks on behalf of influences that are decidedly
                            against the furtherance of spiritual science, and this fact is well
                            demonstrated on that list.

                            But I fight, and will always fight for the truth with no compromises
                            whatsoever. And that is what you will consistently find concerning my
                            contributions on that list for nearly two years, until August 5, 2006,
                            when a trumped up charge of meddling in forum management was used to
                            get me banned. And all I did was look into the moderator list and make
                            comment that the sheriff of fartland and wherever that place in the
                            hinterland of Norway was now a moderator. And wasn't that interesting,
                            wink wink. That was all it took. They wanted me off because I was
                            pushing real issues, and pushing real buttons. And that was offensive
                            to the charade that continues today, as usual.

                            In other words, "same shit, different day".

                            Steve
                          • carol
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 5, 2007
                              Steve, I responded to this, but it seems to have become lost. Maybe it
                              will show up in a week. C.