Re: Fwd: Vorstand Discord: Prokosophy vs. Bodosophy

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
      Tom wrote:

      > So here I had built up this stockpile of "Platotelian" WMD's but was
      > so frustrated because I really had no outlet for my destiny calling.
      > And then, in the mid 90's, along came the Internet.

      I wonder if this echos the feeling of the Platonists who (supposedly)
      couldn't incarnate until now.

      > And I've been in "hog heaven" ever since.

      "I've never been to heaven
      but I've been to Oklahoma."

      Val
    • isenhart7
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2007
        The ancient Greek injunction, 'Man, know yourself,' out of the old
        mysteries has been transformed today into a mighty question: 'Can you,
        O Man, recognize yourself as microcosmic and macrocosmic being
        inhabiting two worlds that are united in your heart? Discover the
        threefoldness of your essential being, the fourfoldness of the life
        body that permeates you, the sevenfoldness of the soul forces that
        animate you, the twelvefoldness reflected in the eternal nature of the
        Self.'

        Rene Querido
        The Golden Age of Chartes
        The Teachings of a Mystery School and the Eternal Feminine