Fwd: Questions for Mr. SP

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
      <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

      Hi Sunny,

      I'll understand if Sergei Prokofieff is too busy to subscribe to AT.
      However, I would trust you to get a statement from him clearing up all
      the allegations concerning Bondarev and Gordienko which can then be
      posted on this list.

      But in the meantime, would you please send him these three questions
      from me?

      ---------------------------------------

      Dear Mr. Prokofieff,

      Thank you for allowing Sonny Wiles to help clarify the chapter in your
      life concerning your past relationships with Mr. Bondarev and Ms.
      Gordienko by posting your statement on the "anthroposophy tomorrow"
      Internet forum.

      There are heated allegations and condemnations flying about saying
      that Mr. Bondarev is a Holocaust denier. Just for the record, might
      you take some time to clarify your positions on the ff three questions?

      Question (1) : Do you consider Gennady Bondarev to be a Holocaust Denier?

      Question (2): If yes, to (1) then do you consider any anthroposophist
      who has positive regard for Mr. Bondarev and recommends reading his
      work to be also a Holocaust Denier?
      (I have in mind specifically an American anthroposophist Mr. Robert
      Mason.)
      (If no to (1), would you make a statement in support of Mr. Mason, as
      he is presently tarred with the same brush as Mr. Bondarev?)

      Question (3) : Rudolf Steiner predicted that at the turn of the 21st
      century, the two streams of Platonists and Aristotelians would
      reincarnate together for the first time.

      As a member of the Vorstand, Would you consider
      yourself to represent the Platonic stream in anthroposophy and your
      colleague Mr. Bodo von Plato to represent the Aristotelian stream?

      Thank you very much for taking the time to answer these questions.

      Sincerely yours,

      Tom Mellett

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • carol
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hey Tom, I appreciate your action- I know it wasn't easy. Throughout
        the day, the living substance of the individual who attached this photo
        to the post along with deflamatory 'thought forms' regarding the
        striving and sincerely moral R M, ran through my soul as I worked, at
        times as I cooked, then when I had a chance to really lie back and
        meditate.

        Only in late eve did I relite my computer to discover that you had
        'thrown your soul forces' up and against such a living, personal
        revelation of stinging Ahrimanic death stench.

        It's rather increadible and facinating that THIS penetrates the
        Anthroposophic movement.

        I sure as heck get to study and ponder about something here. I'd really
        like to be looking out into the world and harmonise myself with other
        Michaelmic world activity but this- this battle for Anthroposophy seems
        to need to be VIEWED- in the method and objectivity of spiritual
        science.

        Or perhaps, at a certain point Tom, you may feel a need to pull back
        because the complex and chaotic forces underlying the need to post the
        pircture run too deep and broad....

        I'm sure you'll manage yourself, guided by the morality that you know
        best and that you know IS best.

        C.

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13"
        > TomBuoyed@ wrote:
        >
        > Hi Sunny,
        >
        > I'll understand if Sergei Prokofieff is too busy to subscribe to AT.
        > However, I would trust you to get a statement from him clearing up all
        > the allegations concerning Bondarev and Gordienko which can then be
        > posted on this list.
        >
        > But in the meantime, would you please send him these three questions
        > from me?
        >
        > ---------------------------------------
        >
        > Dear Mr. Prokofieff,
        >
        > Thank you for allowing Sonny Wiles to help clarify the chapter in your
        > life concerning your past relationships with Mr. Bondarev and Ms.
        > Gordienko by posting your statement on the "anthroposophy tomorrow"
        > Internet forum.
        >
        > There are heated allegations and condemnations flying about saying
        > that Mr. Bondarev is a Holocaust denier. Just for the record, might
        > you take some time to clarify your positions on the ff three
        questions?

        > Question (1) : Do you consider Gennady Bondarev to be a Holocaust
        Denier?

        > Question (2): If yes, to (1) then do you consider any anthroposophist
        > who has positive regard for Mr. Bondarev and recommends reading his
        > work to be also a Holocaust Denier?
        > (I have in mind specifically an American anthroposophist Mr. Robert
        > Mason.)
        > (If no to (1), would you make a statement in support of Mr. Mason, as
        > he is presently tarred with the same brush as Mr. Bondarev?)
        >

        > Question (3) : Rudolf Steiner predicted that at the turn of the 21st
        > century, the two streams of Platonists and Aristotelians would
        > reincarnate together for the first time.
        >
        > As a member of the Vorstand, Would you consider
        > yourself to represent the Platonic stream in anthroposophy and your
        > colleague Mr. Bodo von Plato to represent the Aristotelian stream?
        >
        > Thank you very much for taking the time to answer these questions.
        >
        > Sincerely yours,
        >
        > Tom Mellett
        >
        > --- End forwarded message ---

      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
          You might find it interesting to know that Irina Gordienko wrote the
          book against Proky right there in Bondy's personal library. Yes
          indeed. And Willy Lochmann has it in his vault as proof. Russian
          long-hand written right from Bondy's lips to the one who would
          ultimately be the fall gal.

          So please, picture a young aspiring Russian scientist with very
          little time for such as this. Picture it, and think about it.

> [...]
          his
          > > work to be also a Holocaust Denier?
          > > (I have in mind specifically an American anthroposophist Mr.
          Robert
          > > Mason.)
          > > (If no to (1), would you make a statement in support of Mr.
          Mason, as
          > > he is presently tarred with the same brush as Mr. Bondarev?)
          > >

          > > Question (3) : Rudolf Steiner predicted that at the turn of the
          21st
          > > century, the two streams of Platonists and Aristotelians would
          > > reincarnate together for the first time.
          > >
          > > As a member of the Vorstand, Would you consider
          > > yourself to represent the Platonic stream in anthroposophy and
          your
          > > colleague Mr. Bodo von Plato to represent the Aristotelian
          stream?

          > > Thank you very much for taking the time to answer these

        • tmasthenes13
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
            Hi carol,

            Thanks for your support.I feel like underneath this madness, chaos and
            hostility is the clear picture of the two different streams coming
            together for the first time. That's what's so new and has everybody a
            little freaked out on the inner level. Yet there's something about the
            presence of Sergei Prokofieff and Bodo von Plato both on the
            Vorstand, somehow representing each of these two streams.

            Tom

> [...]
            > Denier?
            > >

            > > Question (2): If yes, to (1) then do you consider any anthroposophist
            > > who has positive regard for Mr. Bondarev and recommends reading his
            > > work to be also a Holocaust Denier?
            > > (I have in mind specifically an American anthroposophist Mr. Robert
            > > Mason.)
            > > (If no to (1), would you make a statement in support of Mr. Mason, as
            > > he is presently tarred with the same brush as Mr. Bondarev?)
            > >

            > > Question (3) : Rudolf Steiner predicted that at the turn of the 21st
            > > century, the two streams of Platonists and Aristotelians would
            > > reincarnate together for the first time.
            > >
            > > As a member of the Vorstand, Would you consider
            > > yourself to represent the Platonic stream in anthroposophy and your
            > > colleague Mr. Bodo von Plato to represent the Aristotelian stream?
            > >
            > > Thank you very much for taking the time to answer these questions.

          • tmasthenes13
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007

              > You might find it interesting to know that Irina Gordienko wrote the
              > book against Proky right there in Bondy's personal library. Yes
              > indeed. And Willy Lochmann has it in his vault as proof. Russian
              > long-hand written right from Bondy's lips to the one who would
              > ultimately be the fall gal.
              >
              > So please, picture a young aspiring Russian scientist with very
              > little time for such as this. Picture it, and think about it.
              >
              >===========================

              Hi Stephen,

              What do you know about the early days in Moscow when Sergei P. and
              Irina G. were both students of Gennady Bondarev?

              These accusations of "Holocaust Denial" remind me so much of the
              McCarthy hearings when the accusations were of being "Communist."

              Yet there is something very deep, dark and secret there that just
              about all anthroposophists do not want to see at all.

              Tom
            • Stephen Hale
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 2, 2007
                Gordienko transcribed the book from Bondarev. She knew nothing
                about anthroposophy. It was her respect as a young scientist that
                was seen as a possible antidote to Prokofieff's rise to power.

                In other words, Bondarev dictated the book to a young, innocent and
                respected Russian scientist who was given authorship because she
                wrote down the words. The aftermath is on Bondarev.

                So ask him. That's the much bigger question. But you see, he's an
                even bigger chicken than Joel Wendt. Else, why wouldn't he himself
                spearhead what America needs to here?

                Steve

                wrote:

                > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > You might find it interesting to know that Irina Gordienko wrote
                the
                > > book against Proky right there in Bondy's personal library. Yes
                > > indeed. And Willy Lochmann has it in his vault as proof.
                Russian
                > > long-hand written right from Bondy's lips to the one who would
                > > ultimately be the fall gal.
                > >
                > > So please, picture a young aspiring Russian scientist with very
                > > little time for such as this. Picture it, and think about it.
                > >
                > >===========================
                >
                > Hi Stephen,
                >
                > What do you know about the early days in Moscow when Sergei P. and
                > Irina G. were both students of Gennady Bondarev?
                >
                > These accusations of "Holocaust Denial" remind me so much of the
                > McCarthy hearings when the accusations were of being "Communist."
                >
                > Yet there is something very deep, dark and secret there that just
                > about all anthroposophists do not want to see at all.
                >
                > Tom

              • tmasthenes13
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                  > Gordienko transcribed the book from Bondarev. She knew nothing
                  > about anthroposophy. It was her respect as a young scientist that
                  > was seen as a possible antidote to Prokofieff's rise to power.
                  >
                  > In other words, Bondarev dictated the book to a young, innocent and
                  > respected Russian scientist who was given authorship because she
                  > wrote down the words. The aftermath is on Bondarev.
                  >
                  > So ask him. That's the much bigger question. But you see, he's an
                  > even bigger chicken than Joel Wendt. Else, why wouldn't he himself
                  > spearhead what America needs to here?

                  =============================

                  Stephen,

                  Thanks for your response. That's news to me about Irina merely
                  transcribing and not composing it herself. How Russian this intrigue!
                  Wonderfully Byzantine! (And that's close enough to Mother Russia!)

                  But what do you know about SP being in the circle of Bondarev's study
                  group in Moscow along with Irina?

                  As for asking SP, I think it is just a fantasy-bluff-troll by someone
                  new on AT.

                  But from reading a number of German blogs recently, I'm getting a
                  sense that there is someone on the Vorstand who is expressing what SP
                  is suppressing, and that is Bodo von Plato.

                  What do you think should be -- and should have been --- brought to
                  America?

                  Tom
                • carol
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                    OK guys, I think I'm getting THE picture. Tom, try to fit this in to your concept of both streams incarnating at this time- though I think my interpretation underlies it further.

                    I happen to know that the Russian folk (etheric) stream is actively moving ahead with bringing Spirit down into the progressive currents of the earthly sphere. My biological makeup is predominantly Polish/Ukranian with some Italien/? (my father was adopted and his biologcal mother, who we all came to know, wasn't renown for honesty). Anyway, just to say that I have been priviledged enough to some degree, to plug into the progressive spirit forces running through the Eastern etheric folk soul. There is a very strong force acting on the spirit level in the greater Russian soul which goes something like this- if you're not 'in' to participate with it, it will go on, on it's own. Pure and simple.

                    Bondarev is obviously a very great incarnated spirit of an extremely high moral 'standard'. In retrospect to all that I have come to know to date through supersensible experience and by what all these and other external details seem to be communicating, I would say that if there were any presently incarnate individual who would be capable of (cognisizing?) knowing exactly what the Anthroposophical Society/Mouvement should be doing at this time (end of 1st spirit impulse) it would be Bondarev. He has 1 decade ago stated his understanding of the fundamental ability of the Slavic 'physique' to support an earthly absorbtion of progressive spirit forces ( a complex configuration of etheric form which diffuses itself within the etheric body). To understand any intellectual/philosophical debate between Russians, one MUST first know that this 'active spirit phenomema' distinct to the Slavic physique along with the pressing message coming through the folk soul to ADVANCE, underlies the WHOLE.

                    We know that both Bondarev and now approx 50 members (likely exceptional Anthros) have been given the door of the Society. I think we have to use a little 'sympathetic understanding' towards this. It is now obvious to me through the FACT that this occured has shown a gaining Asuric enslavement over the Anthroposophic Society/Movement. It appears to me- for the Society to have been properly guided through the last, lets say 60 years, would have taken COHESIVENESS between enough extremely moral and highly objective spirit cognisant individuals- something which this earthly soul fabric seems not to have furnished.

                    What this soul fabric did furnish is the MEANS and CONDITIONS for the ELEVATION of MORALITY and objective Spirit cognition. It may not have been clear to the many individuals filtering through the Society over the years that LIKELY the most important TASK to be acheived before the beginning of the 3rd millennium was the ELEVATION of MORALITY and objective spirit cognition which itself MAY have produced enough COHESION within the Society/Movement.

                    As it turns out, the 3rd millennium arrived to deliver a new Spirit Impulse with incarnate INDIVIDUALS ready to take up their tasks, HOWEVER scattered outside of the Society, and not only FORCED to focuss on the synchronistic principal of bringing in highly sublime Devachanic forces into the Earthly Soul realm, but also having to FIGHT the PROFANE FORCES attacking the Anthroposophic Mouvement (which itself flows through these same individuals) and of which are cultivated and propogated through compromised, LOW MORAL STANDARDS of the now MAJORITY of the Society's members. (?)

                    That a given individual felt that the Anthroposophical Society/Movement PERMITS enough LEEWAY to post an image of a Corpse accompanied by conceptual degradation of ALL the soul strivings represented by the individual RM, clearly illustrates to what extend the WHOLE of Anthroposophic Society/ movement has fallen under Asuric forces.

                    I strongly beleive that this individual COULD not have 'subconsciously' assumed enough freedom to bring such a compromised action to realisation had the Society/Movement, at this moment, still HELD within it's BOSSOM, a VERY strong presence of highly MORAL indiviuduals. This individual would not, even further, have afterwards received acceptance from so called fellow Anthros either.

                    You see, my point is that this all has to do with how ANTHROPSOPHY behaves within the earth's spiritually sublime, collective soul fabric. Once you DISGRACE and thus weaken the influencial spiritualised soul forces of the FEWER 'good guys', the larger numbers of weaker ones with their respective weaker soul forces assume monopoly of the place.

                    And we're talking here of an Anthropsophic spirit current/impulse.

                    This situation ISN'T good.

                    Carol.

                    --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...> wrote:

                    > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" sardisian01@
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Gordienko transcribed the book from Bondarev. She knew nothing
                    > > about anthroposophy. It was her respect as a young scientist that
                    > > was seen as a possible antidote to Prokofieff's rise to power.
                    > >
                    > > In other words, Bondarev dictated the book to a young, innocent and
                    > > respected Russian scientist who was given authorship because she
                    > > wrote down the words. The aftermath is on Bondarev.
                    > >
                    > > So ask him. That's the much bigger question. But you see, he's an
                    > > even bigger chicken than Joel Wendt. Else, why wouldn't he himself
                    > > spearhead what America needs to here?
                    > >
                    > =============================
                    >
                    > Stephen,
                    >
                    > Thanks for your response. That's news to me about Irina merely
                    > transcribing and not composing it herself. How Russian this intrigue!
                    > Wonderfully Byzantine! (And that's close enough to Mother Russia!)
                    >
                    > But what do you know about SP being in the circle of Bondarev's study
                    > group in Moscow along with Irina?
                    >
                    > As for asking SP, I think it is just a fantasy-bluff-troll by someone
                    > new on AT.
                    >
                    > But from reading a number of German blogs recently, I'm getting a
                    > sense that there is someone on the Vorstand who is expressing what SP
                    > is suppressing, and that is Bodo von Plato.
                    >
                    > What do you think should be -- and should have been --- brought to
                    > America?
                    >
                    > Tom

                  • Stephen Hale
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                      wrote:
                      > Stephen,
                      >
                      > Thanks for your response. That's news to me about Irina merely
                      > transcribing and not composing it herself. How Russian this
                      intrigue!
                      > Wonderfully Byzantine! (And that's close enough to Mother Russia!)

                      This came out awhile ago now when I suggested that either Bondarev
                      or Prokofieff himself was the true author of the book credited to
                      Irina Gordienko. If you are at least familiar with the book, it is
                      an attempt to show that Sergei Prokofieff's works concerning Rudolf
                      Steiner and Anthroposophy are not in accord with Rudolf Steiner's
                      intent. And many examples indicating disparity between Steiner and
                      Prokofieff are given, demonstrating that the author has a very keen
                      knowledge of both men's work, which very few in this entire world
                      could possibly have, except Bondarev and Prokofieff. Irina
                      Gordienko was a young Russian scientist engaged in micro-biological
                      research, and writing monographs of her studies. At 33 years of
                      age, she finds out that her name is affixed to this book, and she is
                      known to have disavowed its authorship other than the fact that she
                      wrote down the words. According to Willy Lochmann, who Robert Mason
                      wrote to concerning this issue of authorship, the original hand-
                      written manuscript by her is locked away in his vault. And Lochmann
                      attests that she was in contact with Bondarev and used his personal
                      library.

                      > But what do you know about SP being in the circle of Bondarev's
                      study
                      > group in Moscow along with Irina?

                      Nothing. But I strongly doubt that this woman had much time or even
                      any interest in anthroposophy considering her own rigorous and
                      highly stressful career. She already had more than a full plate
                      going. In 1997, the book is published with the clear intent of
                      undermining Prokofieff's rise through the ranks to executorship. It
                      was meant clearly for the people at the GAS to see that Steiner's
                      work was not being properly served by Prokofieff. The book was
                      meant to side-track SP from making further inroads toward the
                      Vorstand most certainly, but it also wanted to show that he was
                      bringing something different into anthroposophy that was not from
                      Steiner. In 1998, Bondarev gets expelled from the GAS, while SP
                      moves right on toward his goal and the welcoming arms of the GAS.
                      In 1999, Irina Gordienko dies in an accident, never able to tell us
                      her side of things.

                      > As for asking SP, I think it is just a fantasy-bluff-troll by
                      someone
                      > new on AT.

                      I would love asking SP some questions. Joel Wendt had a twenty
                      minute private conference with him at the ASiA conference in 2005,
                      and asked about the book and his reaction to it. I believe that
                      Joel might still have the encounter on his website. One issue, from
                      my standpoint, is this introduction SP wrote for his book on RS and
                      the founding of the new mysteries. After naming every book or
                      lecture that he had read on his path toward writing the book, he
                      suddenly tells of a book that falls into his hands that gives every
                      detail of how in the ten years from 1925 to 1935 it was all
                      destroyed; and it made him physical ill for days.

                      Now that's the book I want to read! So what is its name, and who is
                      the author? Who could have written such a book? Probably one of
                      those german scholars with access to all the original history and
                      its account of things. But in the back of my mind is the idea that
                      it could have been Steiner's own account from his autobiography,
                      which I clearly believe he finished, intending as he told those
                      involved in the karmic relationships of the anthroposophical
                      movement that he would give them. And that it would tell all; the
                      outer aspect of his life, as well as the inner. This is one of the
                      important biographical additions to be found in the KR. Finishing
                      his autobiography was a very high objective; even higher than the
                      leading thoughts, which continued to be published even after his
                      death. This indicates that he wrote for the future.

                      > But from reading a number of German blogs recently, I'm getting a
                      > sense that there is someone on the Vorstand who is expressing what
                      SP
                      > is suppressing, and that is Bodo von Plato.

                      I have certain strong feelings about SP concerning something Steiner
                      tells about the Russian man of the 20th century, and how it is
                      possible for the western occultists to make use of someone from the
                      eastern part of Europe for a decidedly luciferic influence. And
                      I'll post it when I can. It was proffered back on AT around the
                      time of that conference at Ann Arbor in 2005.

                      One other thing that make me doubt SP's honesty concerns what he
                      says, again from the introduction to RS and the Founding of the New
                      Mysteries, when he says that at the time that he was reading about
                      the CC of 1923, that only two or three people in Russia even knew
                      about it. This seems highly doubtful.

                      > What do you think should be -- and should have been --- brought to
                      > America?
                      >
                      > Tom

                      That is a good question. And thanks for asking it because you'll be
                      interested in the answer. It concerns in large part why Rudy had
                      such a hard-on about the migration of the arabism. The reason is
                      because it's a theme that migrated across the waters 400 years ago,
                      where the anti-sun oracle already resided. More on that later.

                      Steve
                    • Stephen Hale
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                        <sardisian01@...> wrote:
                        > I have certain strong feelings about SP concerning something
                        Steiner
                        > tells about the Russian man of the 20th century, and how it is
                        > possible for the western occultists to make use of someone from
                        the
                        > eastern part of Europe for a decidedly luciferic influence. And
                        > I'll post it when I can. It was proffered back on AT around the
                        > time of that conference at Ann Arbor in 2005.

                        What I am going to post below is from GA200, "The New Spirituality
                        and the Christ Event of the Twentieth Century", wherein Steiner gave
                        his clearest exposition of just how the western occultists have the
                        power and the definite aim of taking control of the world and
                        humankind through an intelligence that is nearly incomprehensible.
                        This is what he says concerning how these occultists infiltrate the
                        eastern world's spiritual-cultural domain for evil purposes. And
                        it, along with the entire lecture course, proves just how important
                        spiritual science is in order to defeat these evil forces. Here it
                        is, and see where maybe Prokofieff fits in here? - Steve

                        "The East had once a grand and lofty life of spirit. All
                        spirituality – with the exception of what is striven for in
                        Anthroposophy and is trying to give itself new form – all
                        spirituality of the civilized world is, in actual fact, a legacy of
                        the East. But the real glory of this religious-spiritual life was
                        present in the East only in ancient times. And today the Eastern
                        human being, even in Russia, finds himself in a strange disharmony
                        because on the one hand he still lives in the ancient spiritual
                        element of his heritage and, on the other, there is also working in
                        him that which comes out of the present epoch of human development;
                        namely the training towards becoming an individual.

                        This brings about a situation such that, in the East, there is a
                        strong decadence in humanity; that, in a sense, the human being
                        cannot become a full human being; that hard on the heels of this
                        Eastern human being, as far west as Russia, is the spiritual
                        heritage of ancient times. And this has the effect that when today
                        the consciousness of this Eastern human being is lowered, when he is
                        in a condition of sleep or dreaming, or in some kind of mediumistic
                        trance state which is so very frequent in the East, he is then,
                        indeed, not entirely impregnated by another being as in the West,
                        but this being works into his soul nature; these beings, as it were,
                        appear to him. Whereas in the West it is premature beings of three
                        kinds that are at work, in the East it is retarded beings, beings
                        that have remained behind from an earlier evolutionary stage of
                        perfection and who now appear to human beings of the East in a
                        mediumistic state, in dreams, or simply during sleep, so that the
                        human being in a waking state then bears within him the inspirations
                        of such beings; is inspired during the day by the after-effects of
                        beings of this kind who come over him during the night.

                        And here again there are three types of beings working in the East
                        who likewise have a great influence. Whereas in the West one has to
                        draw attention to individual human beings through whom these beings
                        incarnate, in the East one must point to a kind of hierarchy that
                        can appear to the most varied people. Again it is three types of
                        beings; not, however, beings that incarnate through people but
                        beings that appear to people and also inspire them during sleep at
                        night.

                        The first type of these beings prevents the human being from taking
                        full possession of his physical body, hinders him from finding a
                        connection with the economic element, with the public conditions of
                        the present-day in general. These are the beings who seek in the
                        East to hold back the economic life as it is needed in the threefold
                        social order.

                        The second type of beings are those that produce
                        overindividualization – a kind of, if I may put it so paradoxically,
                        unegoistic egoism. This is all the more subtle in the way it is so
                        frequently found in people, particularly of the East, who fancifully
                        attribute to themselves all possible selflessness – a selflessness
                        which, however, is in fact a particularly subtle form of self-
                        seeking, a particularly subtle egoism. They want to be absolutely
                        good, they want to be as good as it is ever possible to be. This,
                        too, is an egoistic sentiment. This is something that can be called,
                        paradoxically, an unegoistic egoism, an egoism arising from an
                        imagined selflessness.

                        The third type of being that appears, in the way described, to human
                        beings of the East are those beings that hold back the spiritual
                        life from the earth; that spread , as it were, a dull mystical
                        atmosphere over human beings, as can be found so frequently today,
                        particularly in the East. And again, these three types of spiritual
                        beings, which work down from the spiritual world and do not
                        incarnate into human beings, are the enemies of the threefold social
                        organism. In this way the threefold impulse is hemmed in from the
                        spiritual side in the East and from the human side, as described, in
                        the West. Thus we see here the spiritual foundations underlying the
                        differentiation."
                      • isenhart7
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                          > That a given individual felt that the Anthroposophical
                          Society/Movement
                          > PERMITS enough LEEWAY to post an image of a Corpse accompanied by
                          > conceptual degradation of ALL the soul strivings represented by the
                          > individual RM, clearly illustrates to what extend the WHOLE of
                          > Anthroposophic Society/ movement has fallen under Asuric forces.

                          What I find interesting is that the same individual responsible for the
                          corpse photo provided the only response to Tom's question regarding
                          Christ.-Val
                        • Stephen Hale
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carol" <organicethics@> wrote:
                            >
                            > > That a given individual felt that the Anthroposophical
                            > Society/Movement
                            > > PERMITS enough LEEWAY to post an image of a Corpse accompanied by
                            > > conceptual degradation of ALL the soul strivings represented by the
                            > > individual RM, clearly illustrates to what extend the WHOLE of
                            > > Anthroposophic Society/ movement has fallen under Asuric forces.
                            >
                            > What I find interesting is that the same individual responsible for
                            the
                            > corpse photo provided the only response to Tom's question regarding
                            > Christ.-Val

                            Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ? Since I am permanently
                            expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion here.

                            Steve
                          • isenhart7
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                              > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?

                              "Who is Christ?"

                              Val
                            • isenhart7
                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                                > Since I am permanently
                                > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion here.

                                I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to follow
                                the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is mentioned
                                there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                                expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                                dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                              • Stephen Hale
                                Message 15 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                                  > wrote:
                                  >
                                  > > Val, what was Tom's question regarding Christ?
                                  >
                                  > "Who is Christ?"
                                  >
                                  > Val

                                  Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?
                                • isenhart7
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007

                                    > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

                                    He could be if one were able to formulate and articulate a response. A
                                    tall order apparently for one on the AT list. Lucky the "go-to" guy was
                                    on the job. Whew-Val
                                  • Stephen Hale
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                                      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@...> wrote:

                                      > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                                      > wrote:
                                      >
                                      > > Since I am permanently
                                      > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
                                      here.

                                      > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                                      follow
                                      > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                                      mentioned
                                      > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                                      > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                                      > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val

                                      I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                                      follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
                                      will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                                      an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                                      from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                                      rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                                      Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
                                      Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
                                      an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

                                      I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.

                                      Steve
                                    • isenhart7
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                                        <sardisian01@...> wrote:

                                        > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" <isenhart7@>
                                        wrote:

                                        > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale"
                                        <sardisian01@>
                                        > > wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > > Since I am permanently
                                        > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the
                                        discussion
                                        > here.
                                        > >
                                        > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                                        > follow
                                        > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                                        > mentioned
                                        > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be
                                        the
                                        > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering,
                                        lap-
                                        > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                                        >
                                        > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                                        > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the
                                        expeller, he
                                        > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother
                                        was
                                        > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received
                                        anthroposophy
                                        > from her.

                                        In that case, really, we should cue up "Loves Me Like a Rock" by Paul
                                        Simon. And speaking of rocks-this is from one of my favorite rock
                                        songs:

                                        And I don't want to hear a sad story
                                        Full of heartbreak and desire
                                        The last time I felt like this
                                        It was in the wilderness and the canyon was on fire
                                        And I stood on the mountain in the night and I watched it burn
                                        I watched it burn, I watched it burn.

                                        I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                                        > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                                        > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan
                                        or
                                        > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What
                                        can
                                        > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?

                                        I knew Ginsberg and sorta met Bob once and though they did both
                                        strike me as suffering, especially the latter, they did some fine
                                        writing, don't you think?-Val
                                      • isenhart7
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Dec 3, 2007
                                          > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                                          > wrote:
                                          >
                                          > > Well wouldn't Christ be the six-fold Elohim of the Sun?

                                          Upon further reflection, Steve, I think my first answer wasn't very
                                          fair of me. An answer to Tom's question would have involved considering
                                          Tom's question and then clothing an answer in words, otherwise known as
                                          putting two words together, in other words Grammatica, in other words
                                          the Moon, in other words Beheading, in other words taking that first
                                          step. Trips a lot of people up.-Val
                                        • carol
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                                            Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                                            an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy from her."

                                            Steve, One cannot justify one's attachment to Anthroposophy based on one's sentimental attachment to one's mother. One's commitment and respective responsibility towards the Anthroposophic Mouvement is a human phenomena which ideally falls in the domain of  individual experience- distinct and independent from the 'given' conditions of one's incarnation- one must, through the path of soul development rise above the 'given' conditions of family, geographic and nationalistic setting, even current time (when incorporating eternal self considerations) etc.

                                            If the expeller, which I strongly suspect, justifies his authority and 'belonging' to Anthroposophy by referring to the blood/hereditary bond with his mother, then he doesn't warrant MY whole hearted support.

                                            I noticed through his correspondences that he admitted to not having any siblings. So there you have it, a situation of an 'adored' child by an Anthroposophist American mother; a man who evidently does not exclusively employ Anthroposophic concepts, and when he does, they do not appear to reach to  any spiritual formative or substantial MORAL depth.

                                            Think about it.

                                            I also know anarchists in whom sub strata Christic sensitivity fashions their outer behavior with more sympathetic and non confrontationalist dispositions thus making it quite easy for me to genuinely appreciate them.  As well,  they have in their  possession' the means to genuinely appreciate signs of active heart forces.

                                            Carol.

                                            > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "isenhart7" isenhart7@ wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Hale" <sardisian01@>
                                            > > wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > > Since I am permanently
                                            > > > expelled from AT it is difficult for me to follow the discussion
                                            > here.
                                            > >
                                            > > I'm not on the AT list either, Steve, and I find it difficult to
                                            > follow
                                            > > the discussion there. I am always bothered when your name is
                                            > mentioned
                                            > > there because I know that you cannot respond. But better to be the
                                            > > expellee, I think, than the expeller if the idiotic, slatthering, lap-
                                            > > dog he now appears to have been reduced to is any indication.-Val
                                            >
                                            > I have no problem whatsoever being expelled. I just can't always
                                            > follow the discussions if they pass over here. As for the expeller, he
                                            > will always have my admiration for the simple fact that his mother was
                                            > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                                            > from her. I like that very much, although I think he would have much
                                            > rather been a 'beat' poet along the lines of Jack Kerouak or Allen
                                            > Ginsberg, or a sixties anti-generationalist like the likes of Dylan or
                                            > Joan Baez. He's an anarchist in all cases. The question is: What can
                                            > an anarchist do about anything, except suffer?
                                            >
                                            > I see the suffering, Val. Thanks.
                                            >
                                            > Steve

                                          • Stephen Hale
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Dec 4, 2007

                                              > Steve wrote:"As for the expeller, he will always have my admiration
                                              for
                                              > the simple fact that his mother was
                                              > an anthroposophist, an American by the way, and received anthroposophy
                                              > from her."

                                              Carol, I say *that* because I picked on this man rather relentlessly
                                              before I was finally expelled; it was one of a number of components
                                              working at the time on AT. What you have to understand is that anyone
                                              who ever makes contact with spiritual science is receiving the
                                              substance of a modern form of initiation science.

                                              It has been previously mentioned that anyone, including PS and DD, and
                                              I would certainly include DW and VW, who makes contact with
                                              anthroposophical concepts CAN NOT ever get rid of its influence. The
                                              reason helps prove the fact that the substance of anthroposophy is a
                                              matter of a modern mystery.

                                              Tarjei Straume should really have never made contact with
                                              anthroposophy. It has proved to be the bane of his life, which is very
                                              well indicated in four years of rather repetitive correspondences of
                                              the rather negative and immoral kind to be found on AT. And if you
                                              want to scour the archives on that list you can find where I brought
                                              him to task on the matter. I saw the injustice all the way. He
                                              suffers for the simple reason that he has another life that he would
                                              rather be living. But his mother bequeathed her fortune to him, and as
                                              we know, anyone who makes contact with anthroposophy can never get rid
                                              of it.

                                              So, it has had the effect of making him a professional shit disturber
                                              as well. Simply see it for what it is. He is nothing more than the
                                              pawn in a much bigger enterprise designed to malign Rudolf Steiner and
                                              his anthroposophy. Behind AT are larger forces of the most extremely
                                              negative kind, and TS was selected for his work as moderator with this
                                              in mind. Powerful forces knew they could manipulate a man who got
                                              ahold of his mamma's anthroposophy books but wanted to do other things
                                              with his life. It is a rare opportunity for the occultists to find
                                              such a one as Tarjei Straume, both American and European.

                                              In closing, just look carefully at the front page of AT, and what it is
                                              supposed to imply for the future. And then think about how it has
                                              failed to produce results of the positive kind indicated for an
                                              anthroposophy of tomorrow. That forum has never done anything except
                                              create negative controversy against RS, and uses the WC as its own
                                              pawn. Very clever indeed, and Tarjei Straume is a very glib and clever
                                              guy. Folks were scouting him for the job, and when he got put on
                                              moderation by Starman's forum, he started that one. But other forces
                                              were behind it already. He admits that fact. So, he is also a
                                              compromiser who speaks on behalf of influences that are decidedly
                                              against the furtherance of spiritual science, and this fact is well
                                              demonstrated on that list.

                                              But I fight, and will always fight for the truth with no compromises
                                              whatsoever. And that is what you will consistently find concerning my
                                              contributions on that list for nearly two years, until August 5, 2006,
                                              when a trumped up charge of meddling in forum management was used to
                                              get me banned. And all I did was look into the moderator list and make
                                              comment that the sheriff of fartland and wherever that place in the
                                              hinterland of Norway was now a moderator. And wasn't that interesting,
                                              wink wink. That was all it took. They wanted me off because I was
                                              pushing real issues, and pushing real buttons. And that was offensive
                                              to the charade that continues today, as usual.

                                              In other words, "same shit, different day".

                                              Steve
                                            • carol
                                              Message 22 of 22 , Dec 5, 2007
                                                Steve, I responded to this, but it seems to have become lost. Maybe it
                                                will show up in a week. C.