a feeling to write, share, say Thanks and Blessings to All...

  • mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      I hadn't posted in quite awhile and after reading digest #2593, I got
      a feeling to write/share. I was reading #4, in that digest-and it was
      a good review for me. I had read a few lectures in the past about The
      Life After Death and it was some good stuff.
      Anyhow, 3 Days ago, one of my close friends' has crossed over. He was
      the person, who introduced me to Anthroposophy, 21 yrs ago, when I
      was 18. So, this was good for me to read. Thanks.
      So, I am just curious, I always wonder about the members of this
      group, meaning I keep thinking that all of You are teachers or hold
      some other important posts in the Anthroposhical-World??
      I keep thinking, maybe I should go back to school and then go into
      some Anthroposophical College and really become somebody, rather than
      just what I am-in my occupation that is. I have always felt, that I
      should do something in that field, those feelings being my higher
      feelings, aspirations. But, then as I get older...and I keep living
      here in Small Town USA and there is some security in being a part of
      the family business-it's hard to leave and try something different.
      Then I also, feel that there is Purpose, too, in what I do/where I
      live, etc.
      Most people who come here, want to stay, many call it Heaven On Earth
      and true, the natural beauty of Upper Nor.Cal is unique and special.
      And we are Blessed, to have a Eurythymy School in the area; I'm
      hoping to visit there, soon.
      I have gotten away from my Anthroposophical Studies or other deeper,
      esoteric/spiritual studies. But, I have been studying other spiritual
      studies, which are more "simplier" compared to Anthroposophy. I may
      have mentioned in a previous post, that I belong to a couple of 12-
      Step Fellowships and am currently involved heavily and heartily in
      that area, thru study, service to others, finding and maintaining a
      relationship to my Higher Power, and always trying to do the Next
      Right Thing. So, for now that has been my main focus-and truly it is
      all good and important.
      It was really nice to hear from one of the teachers at the Eurythymy
      School(a few years ago) when he said that the 12-step groups are a
      very good thing. I wish I would've asked him to elaborate more on
      what he saw about that.
      But, eventually, I would like to get back into the deeper spiritual
      studies-I guess, all in due time.
      Well, sorry if I was too long-winded, but, Thank You for
      Listening/Reading.
      Have Happy and Blessed Christmas to Ya All,
      Mark M.
      Dunsmuir, Ca
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "mark" <triplewater530@...> wro
        The Life After Death and it was some good stuff.
        > Anyhow, 3 Days ago, one of my close friends' has crossed over. He
        was the person, who introduced me to Anthroposophy, 21 yrs ago, when
        I was 18.
        > I keep thinking, maybe I should go back to school and then go into
        > some Anthroposophical College and really become somebody, rather
        than just what I am-in my occupation that is. I have always felt,
        that I should do something in that field, those feelings being my
        higher feelings, aspirations. But, then as I get older...and I keep
        living here in Small Town USA and there is some security in being a
        part of the family business-it's hard to leave and try something
        different. Then I also, feel that there is Purpose, too, in what I
        do/where I live, etc. Most people who come here, want to stay, many
        call it Heaven On Earth and true, the natural beauty of Upper
        Nor.Cal is unique and special.
        > And we are Blessed, to have a Eurythymy School in the area; I'm
        > hoping to visit there, soon.
        > I have gotten away from my Anthroposophical Studies or other
        deeper, esoteric/spiritual studies. But, I have been studying other
        spiritual studies, which are more "simplier" compared to
        Anthroposophy. I may have mentioned in a previous post, that I belong
        to a couple of 12- Step Fellowships and am currently involved heavily
        and heartily in that area, thru study, service to others, finding and
        maintaining a relationship to my Higher Power, and always trying to
        do the Next Right Thing. So, for now that has been my main focus-and
        truly it is all good and important.

        Dear Mark,
        Can relate very well to what you shared! This Cayce reading came to
        mind because it captures so much. It was given for the family of a
        woman who had just passed on.
        "Yes, we have those conditions attending the separation of body and
        soul...As has been aptly said, her life, her work , her love is an
        example of Christian faith and fortitude...The body was so tired from
        the cares of the material world that the physical reactions were in
        the heart; that had been so ready to open itself to the needs of
        each, not only of the family but to all that knew, that even were
        acquainted with the body. Yet(she)grew so weary with these cares that
        HE, in His love, saw fit to let the separation come;that the soul
        might in peace rest in the arms of Him who is her Savior - JESUS."
        Peace to you and your own-heart-filled steps - NINA