Re: German anthropop youth movement

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
      In the thread
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/message/35114>
      Frank wrote:

      >>Willy Lochmann, eh. Also the publisher of the Moskau-Basel
      Verlag,
      which exists solely to make Tovarish Bonderew's books available
      to the
      masses, because no self-respecting publisher will do so, and no
      bookstore will sell them, anthroposophical or otherwise.<<

      Robert writes:

      Moskau-Basel-Verlag has long since evolved into
      Lochman Verlag, which publishes plenty of other
      authors besides Bondarev:
      <http://lochmann-verlag.com/buecherseite%20eingang%20autoren.htm>

      And Willy Lochmann no longer edits and publishes
      Bondarev's books, but he does distribute them.
      You can see that the most recent books have other
      publishers:
      <http://lochmann-verlag.com/bondarew%20info%20a.htm>

      Frank wrote:

      >>He's the guy
      who was kicked out of the A.S. for being a holocaust
      denier...remember? I read the article from the link above
      [<http://www.lochmann-verlag.com/Mit%20vereinten%20Gegensaetzen%20Nr.%2027.pdf>]
      and find it
      ..er...flaky. Btw, I hope you're not counting Lochmann a member
      of a
      "youth" movement.<<

      Robert writes:

      Frank, it's kinda disappointing that after all these
      years and after all our discussions you still can't
      get the basic facts straight. The expulsion
      announcement doesn't say a word about Bondarev
      being a "holocaust denier". Here, yet again,
      is an extended discussion of the expulsion:

      Robert M

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Robert Mason
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
        Willy Lochmann comments on my previous post in
        this thread. His English seems clear eonough to
        me; I have not tried to "correct" it.
        RM
        ***
        Dear Robert Mason,

        Thank you for informing me about this discussion and
        for your help. I do in
        fact no longer work with Bondarew since 1999. The last
        publication was "Der
        Erzengel Michael und die Michaeliten" in late 1999.
        Beginning in 1991 I did
        publish all the books that Bondarew had written since
        1985. Between this
        dozen of books there was one that tried to actualize
        the "Zeitgeschichtliche
        Betrachtungen" of Rudolf Steiner. Unfortunately these
        conferences of Rudolf
        Steiner are little known by Anthroposophs, a very
        tragic circumstance, but
        this is no surprise: Rudolf Steiner claimed in the
        beginning of the 1920ies
        that the things he did point out in these conference
        had been ignored or not
        accepted. So it would have been a big surprise if the
        "actualisations" of
        Bondarew in 1996 would have been accepted by the
        official representents of
        the Anthroposophical Society or by their helpers of the
        left hand.

        The expulsion of Bondarew had quite other reasons. The
        alibi were some
        sentences with question about the holocaust in his
        personal russian edition
        (not in my german one) of the claimed book. But in
        fact, as a member of the
        Vorstand has declared, the real reason for the
        expulsion was, that Bondarew
        wanted to create an opposite anthroposophical society
        in Moskau. In fact,
        there was a group of people, mainly followers of
        Valentin Tombert, that
        wanted to force Bondarew to do so. But he refused
        definitely from the very
        first moment. Some of these people finally invited him
        to a symposium in Den
        Haag, probably to cinvince him at united forces during
        this conference. But
        his ideologic ennemies in Netherland helped him by
        causing his expulsion
        from this conference at the last moment!

        In fact are our books almost not offered in
        anthroposophil bookshops. But
        the reason is, that they must follow the orders of the
        local branches
        (Zweige), if they want to survive. This situation
        exists since 1992, when we
        did publish the 2nd edition of "Stimme aus dem Osten"
        containing the
        corresponcence between Bondarew and Manfred Schmidt
        Brabant. I have
        documents in hand (published in Band II of
        "Symptomatologische
        Illustrationen", S. 34) that are confirming these
        orders.

        Dear Robert Mason, if you want to use the above, please
        correct my poor
        English, and if there is something that you do not
        understand clearly,
        please ask me.

        Best regards,
        Willy Lochmann

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      • Stephen Hale
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mason
          <robertsmason_99@...> wrote:

          > Willy Lochmann comments on my previous post in
          > this thread. His English seems clear eonough to
          > me; I have not tried to "correct" it.
          > RM
          > ***

          Robert, I would like to suggest something here at this point. Maybe
          we could all consider having a symposium, or conference of our own,
          wherein we could all meet and discuss these important issues. And
          invite Mr. Bondarev to participate. I truly believe that he would
          love knowing that such keen anthroposophists such as we would also
          love to hear him speak on his own most loving passion. Let's get
          him out of the closet of his present expatriation and bring him here
          to the westworld that needs him most. And thanks again for bringing
          forth your own passion as it stands, and also to Mr. Lochmann. -
          Steve
          > Dear Robert Mason,
          >
          > Thank you for informing me about this discussion and
          > for your help. I do in
          > fact no longer work with Bondarew since 1999. The last
          > publication was "Der
          > Erzengel Michael und die Michaeliten" in late 1999.
          > Beginning in 1991 I did
          > publish all the books that Bondarew had written since
          > 1985. Between this
          > dozen of books there was one that tried to actualize
          > the "Zeitgeschichtliche
          > Betrachtungen" of Rudolf Steiner. Unfortunately these
          > conferences of Rudolf
          > Steiner are little known by Anthroposophs, a very
          > tragic circumstance, but
          > this is no surprise:
        • Stephen Hale
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2007
            > Robert, I would like to suggest something here at this point. Maybe
            > we could all consider having a symposium, or conference of our own,
            > wherein we could all meet and discuss these important issues. And
            > invite Mr. Bondarev to participate. I truly believe that he would
            > love knowing that such keen anthroposophists such as we would also
            > love to hear him speak on his own most loving passion. Let's get
            > him out of the closet of his present expatriation and bring him here
            > to the westworld that needs him most. And thanks again for bringing
            > forth your own passion as it stands, and also to Mr. Lochmann. -
            > Steve

            I also have to confess that I have an ulterior motive here, with this
            proposed conference. It would give me an opportunity to delve deeper
            into the matter of the eighth sphere, and how it is truly possible that
            it is centered in the moon that sits out there as an objective fact.
            In fact, this would be my topic if such a symposium could be arranged.

            I strongly feel that until the eighth sphere is revealed as an
            objective fact, along with its inner aspect known as the 'counter-
            earth', that spiritual science as a body of new knowledge existing
            right before our eyes, for the taking, really won't be seriously given
            the consideration that it deserves.

            James Stewart has graciously added a new section to the RS Archive
            concerning the fifty fundamental lecture courses of Rudolf Steiner,
            which was added because these courses fulfill the need for this new
            knowledge in an evolutionary and linear fashion designed to meet the
            needs of the present intellectual mind. Go check it out. Nowhere else
            could it ever be found in such an easy and convenient fashion.

            Of course, the real deal is in the study, which requires real human
            effort. But that's the beautiful part to it. Beautiful because
            nothing is easy, and we only respect what we strive for ourselves.

            Well, here it is. And since 28 of the lecture cycles are immediately
            available for the clicking, there are no excuses for not getting this
            new knowledge. And every one exists to oppose the eighth sphere, so
            think about that fact!