Re: Fwd: Perishing Blonds & Bye-bye Baby Blues (Part 2)

  • isenhart7
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "tmasthenes13" <TomBuoyed@...>
      wrote:

      > Floaters, perchance?

      I meant to write Voila! Too many trips and too many jokes about the
      Wala Wala stores, (not to be confused with the Walla Walla stores) me
      thinks. On the subject of Floaters I think that European humor is
      entirely different from American humor which may also relate to your
      post to the triune or tribune or whatever they are.-Val