Re: Fwd: SUNE HONEY MIRACLE!

  • tmasthenes13
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2007

      > As for the materialistic association, I'm a little lukewarm about it.
      > Coming from a family of blond/blue eyed children, and where out of 10,
      > I am the only pronounced brown haired and brown eyed one, your theory
      > might suggest that I might represent the 'pronounced materialist' of the
      > family.
      >
      > ======================

      Hi Carol,

      If you read down near the end of Sune's article, it's clear that the
      materialism is a "default" condition of dark hair, dark eyes. To
      overcome a default condition, like a default setting on your computer,
      you must make conscious intervention and choice. You reset the default
      condition.

      Therefore, brown-haired, "brown-eyed girls" can overcome any default
      materialism of their inheritance if they take up spiritual science,
      which is the object lesson of Sune's articles.

      Tom