Re: When penetrating interest is your bag...

  • Stephen Hale
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2007

      Carol, you wrote:
      "This just goes to show how, in the absence of the collective support
      which the internet now furnishes to those who are inclined
      toward 'penetrating interest', the act of collecting and processing
      these disturbing details is in fact quite hard on the individual
      spirit."

      This is very true, and why I felt that by giving a brief indication of
      the substance of Steiner's lecture course from October 1920 (GA200)
      would help leaven the burden of such a book as Tarpley's biography of
      George Bush. Actually, it probably doesn't but does give a very
      telling top-level idea of exactly what forces and influences are
      working behind the scenes today. I read parts of this book by Tarpley
      earlier this year.

      Oops, the kids are here. Happy Thanksgiving to you and all!!

      And I will get back to you on this as soon as possible.