Outer and Inner meditations on Schooling

    Message 1 of 211 , Nov 22, 2007

      Tom brought fruitlessly to the other list:

      "For example, when I offered you the sacred geometry of the hexagon and
      the pentagon as such forms were intertwined in the "fuse" for the
      Fatman Atom bomb, you had this to say
      .
      THE AMERICAN PENDULUM VERSE

      =============================

      I look into the outside world,

      ……and there I find myself.

      I look into the depths within myself

      ………and there I find the outside world.

      If you would pay attention to

      This pendulum swing

      Between self and world

      and world and self ---

      Then you will truly become

      Human-Cosmic Being

      And Cosmic-Human Being.

      ===============================

      Tom

      The New Jerusalem

      Bradford comments;

      Ok, Ok all of us, all of us as Michael students pass through various levels of heart interest and cognitive interest as we wade, literally wade through the sentences and indications of Dr. Steiner.  Some of us get very attracted at one time or another of the many potential flowers and scents in the meadow and the patterns that can be intuited through Spiritual Science, at least I did, with Brotherhood.

      For a time I tracked the triad of assassinations, of JFK, RFK and MLK Jr. to three mighty potential American impulses that either took root because of these deaths or that these death themselves were extreme threats to the future powers who would take America into the Anti-Trinity forces itself.  Trinities of a Nation itself unconscious Archangel impulses of America, Unconscious Folk Soul in MLK JR who penetrated the Consciousness Soul and brother to brother and Attorney General, the Rights Sphere of RFK... as Angel.  So in my Imagination of America I had built into my Anthro grasp, numerous assassinations including John Lennon, that obstructed and were forces that blocked the Ahrimanic forces... and had they lived, who knows, had they lived?  However it appeared Outwardly to my surprise In Alexander Horn's "King Trilogy"  a real work of esoteric mystery drama, not written by an actual Spiritual Science graduate, but there it was, confirmed and I tracked it down to it's performances in N.Y.C.

      But friends, that is certainly not my point, my point is that when the serious student of Anthro Sciences finally comes dead center into the Nagasaki Bomb and Elizabeth Boggs and the implosive lens, we come directly into the OUTER that matches the INNER with devastating and exact REAL conditions, not felt or imagined ideals of drama, but real actual science and soul conditions.

      When we get an exact match of the OUTER Dodecahedron to the INNER Dodecahedron, we now have an accurate window and fix on specific use.  Specifid Use of Light.  Specific interest to Spiritual Science.  Granted Tom and I are interested in Dottie's Epiphany of the Fifth Chamber of the Human heart. But Dottie is ready to see how interested we are, she had herself invested in the feeling of brotherhood it should engender yet there are concrete cognitive impacts that fully support what Dottie is feeling, but she must find her own bridge to how OUTER and INNER make solid cognitive bridges.

      Granted everyone should be interested in such an Epiphany of movement where again and again and again we looked at the flow forces of the heart and how the heart is not a pump, but that there is a kind of mystical flow dynamic a, geometry of living forces....  And further, when we bring the idea, the force that Seraphim - Cherubim and Thrones that have entered the Intelligence and that Michael Intelligence and Logos Wisdom has followed a trail from Heart to Head and that in this brain mass is a Stellar system based on a human Dodecahedron within the 12 cranial nerves, and that the Logos needed TWELVE access sense pivots streaming from the 13th -  Look Anthros, each of us can take hold of either the mood or feeling of it, or we can also look at the evoked reality of reversed poison of Light used as a Dodecahedron and that Steiner brought us to the lens, the implosion lens that would be used against the Christ Light awakening in the Mind and Heart of the Michael student. When we take hold of both OUTER and INNER, we are really, really in the game, really, really on the page of history and the fact sheet of reality as well.

      So Tom and I register something of a kind of insult, well I at least feel in a large context, another area that Anthros, not many, come to see the whole Inner and Outer relationship when you can bring the facts of the Inner and the facts of the Outer together.

      You see it doesn't become crystal clear at all in most people. That is the astonishingly frustrating thing. Of course it is not a game and I don't consider it a game. Culture and our intellects have made a game of Initiation Schooling and the Science of the Soul, but it is not a game.

      Please Note the whole Outline of the Picture as a kind of domed skull like face that we transparently look within.  Look at the whole picture and then see the dark outline along the edges of the skull, then we enter into the illumination of what is inside.  Just look carefully, try to see what you are seeing instead of unseeing what we are looking at: What is inside the New Thinking System that has brought down the Seraphim - Cherubim and Thrones as recently as the 15th century?

      But the murky or clear grasp of what to connect to what realities that you see with your eyes and touch with your hands is like well, the Logos was in a human form on earth in front of humanity.  You can say Jesus had a nice smile, a radiant smile.  You can say, he had tender or strong hands.  You can say he had red hair... But mostly people just took Him as well a Human like other humans and fail to journey to the point that Paul had to journey to.  Another sort of interesting problem, keeping pace with Paul in the 21st century.  There is Paul and Jesus speak of the 4th cultural epoch and there is 21st century Pauline research. Yet the Logos was there in the Flesh for a short period of time and people could develop their OUTER opinions of HIM.  Now if we look at the Outer and the Inner we constantly go back and forth to compare the Inner potent Christ Being who walked in a human form and the Lofty Cosmic Being who also walked in a Human Form and the simple, perhaps sweet guy that they only saw with their OUTER eyes, while Paul saw Him with his INNER eyes.  Now you have this Inner and Outer bridge with Anthroposophy is all about.  That is why it is a Pauline reality. Of course we can go back to the Fourth Epoch and pretend we were early Christians and are doing fellowshipping.

      Understanding OUTER AND INNER means we learn to look on human beings differently, penetrate deeper and deeper into each human being until even the vast Karmic Facts tell us why this particular psychology behaves in this particular way due to some deep dip in Jesuit or early Church cloister life.  We enter ethnic differences and individual human destines, but all these, while deeply moving in both feeling and seeing events and important, profound visions of the OTHER, we generally find, not all the time, but most of the time on the other list, that given such a comparison between an Inner fact and an Outer fact, The Foundation Stone Dodecahedron and the Implosive lens device of the most fearful weapon humanity has yet developed and more, more are coming, you would think that Anthro Intelligence would jump in and say, AH-Ha, there is the connection between inner and outer and let me assemble the substance of the mighty Dodecahedron that Steiner brought forward, along with the Soccer Ball meditation by Tom because there I find where in the Outer world and the Inner take on a  world pivotal reality.

      It is no insult that we think warmly with our feeling life.  But it remains a little disturbing that neither the accurate number fields of time, say the 72 year pattern that Tom brought and as Steve Hale and I tracked, the 19 year moon return in Steiner's biography and lectures, and the big ole profound connection between the dodecahedron we study in Spiritual Science inwardly and the dodecahedron and geometric seering forces of the lens used to implode atomic bombs.... hey and already these forces have moved even swifter and faster in micro dimensions and still to nano dimensions and the forces and geometric realities, like looking at the individual oval head and understanding that in our thinking is our own piece of the property of the stars, we brought with us a piece of the mighty star map from our perspective and this interior star map is part of the foundation of how we eventually think, already this is way over the heads of most Anthros and they can't yet feel it.  This little oval head is a seed.  Steiner says it is a seed.  The head is a seed form, a big ole acorn.   But the Stars, the vast stars OUTSIDE are individualized in this dodecahedronal pineal and brain mass INSIDE.

      Can Anthros think and see the imporant lines and connections, as well as the billowing of their warmed feelings, without realizing that My God, we are looking at a profound connection here, not just a sweet feeling, but a profound formative force that required even the Christ Being to grab 12 Sense Operative Beings, a Dodecahedronal bubble to travel around on Earth with, in which the Christ moved through Time as a physics fact?  It is seriously frustrating and disappointing, yet also interesting when people dismiss the links to the facts, and only go for the sweet sugary core of the feelings. See they dismiss what is the factual basis of Spiritual Science seeing both Inner and Outer and rather go for the self satisfying sugary core of Oh, OH, so that is where this goody of love is, it's all about grabbing little goodies of love, like we had some strange Anthro sweet tooth.

      Rather is is the shattering reality of the the exactness of Spiritual Science  that hits those of us it hits square in the eyeball and we also understand that all the warm brotherhood of humanity is at stake.  But in order for it to be grasped and given solid dimensions, such stirring facts as the destiny of Elizabeth Boggs and her Son need to be connected and FELT as part of the whole heart wrenching streaming of world historical fact.  Tom helped me and I helped him and we both understood the geometry, the feeling, the facts and how it connected directly it the core of the deepest mysteries of Spiritual Science.

      But at the other list, no facts go unpunished.  Facts become washed away.  Students there don't wish to participate in facts but, as anyone can discover, they merely want to frustrate the efforts of objective development with inflated and however warm, feelings, that eventually lead to, we hope, some distant appreciation of facts both Outer and Inner.  However, never, never will you find the other list celebrating rich treasures of research that anyone might bring, all facts merely become 1 second saliva dissolved gum drops of sugary feelings and then are swept away by immature sentient soul egotism and silly one line gab fests the diminsh the strength of spiritual insights.

      So Carol, sorry you had to go through all that, even if,  like all of us, they are striving, they do strive but nobody can hear anything unless they are ready to hear anything, when they learn to listen objectively without feeling diminished or threatened and therefore pumping up the feeling even more or , they will also learn it is easier to see than to constantly force the soul to unsee the connections and the facts by wallpapering over the facts with your feelings.  Truly such rich open air discussion in the great Mars Forum of Mars Hill, such open air forums teach us a great deal about our inner life.

      The John Factor of the Dodecahedron arising in the Soul of Man:

      "21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

      21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

      21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

      21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs.

      The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

      21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

      21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

      21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

      21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

      21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it."

      The New Jerusalem is sometimes illustrated as a cube:

      Scholars note that the cube has 12 edges, and that the description given by Saint John in Revelation 21:15-17 indicate a cube:

      And he who talked to me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city and its gates and walls.

      The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its breadth; and he measured the city with his rod, twelve thousand stadia; its length and breadth and height are equal.

      He also measured its wall, a hundred and forty-four cubits by a man's measure, that is, an angel's.

      Mistaking the Outer for the Inner - The Inner Dodecahedronal core Point of the Thinking 'I'

      This can easily be understood as the Borg hovering over the Location on the Map of Jersusalem, instead of how the INNER forces of the Dodecahedronal Implosive event of Golgothat triggered the Inner forces to awaken the I AM and this Inner dodecahedronal force was fiendishly copied for use of OUTER internal implosive lens mechanisms for nuclear devices that imitates the interior forces of the intense Pauline Experience of the inner illumination process that awakened in the Thinker stature and oval head form of Paul.  His Inner Eyes were blasted by Light and made him blind Outwardly.   See, Inner and Outer and Outer and Inner and through it all waves of mood swings of feelings...  Mood swings that are powerful and rich with the Christ Event in mind and Spiritual Science in mind, but as moods and feelings alone we water down and fail again and again, fail to see what is confirmed in Spiritual Science that makes it a Science, as well as an elevation of the heart and feeling forces.

    • Stephen Hale
      Message 211 of 211 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "carynlouise24"
        <carynlouise24@...> wrote:

        > This is quite poetic Steve; it's like the Phoenix rising from the
        > ashes! We may consider Saint John the Eagle rising from the winter
        > sting of the Scorpion into the Eagle of summer ...
        >
        > Then again we may also consider the Earth is awake in winter and
        > sleeping in summer - so it may be the other way around!
        >
        > Yes, I do remember the lunar eclipse on the 20th February when the
        > Sun ate the Moon! Also still curious about seeing Saturn on the
        > right and you saw it on the left - although a later picture
        confirmed
        > it to be on the right.
        >
        > Interesting about Mars hey - the land is jelly-like substance -
        > suppose the astronauts have to have special boots made to walk on
        > that!
        >
        > :)

        My experience of the Lunar Eclipse of 2/20/08 was that it was the
        converse! The Earth ate the Moon; which really means that the moon
        gave a nod to the fact that the earth beholds the "earthshine" when
        in the shadow zone.

        Every so often, the moon gives an objective proof of this. It is
        called a lunar eclipse.